Bitcoin Forum
September 23, 2018, 03:26:57 PM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🦊🚀【ANN】【ICO】📈FOX TRADING📈FOREX & CRYPTO SIGNALS🔥 AUTOTRADING PLATFORM  (Read 8929 times)
tibor

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 03:33:36 PM
Merited by gslgroup (1)

Welcome to Smart Trading!

Join us! and you will receive Exclusive trading services for Forex and Cryptocurrencies

Fox Trading ICO

Fox Trading ICO

WEBSITE

RATINGS & PRESS

Fox Trading ICO         Fox Trading ICO         Fox Trading ICO         Fox Trading ICO

Fox Trading ICO         Fox Trading ICO         Fox Trading ICO         Fox Trading ICO

Fox Trading ICO         Fox Trading ICO         Fox Trading ICO

BETA ALGORITHM PERFORMANCE 45% ACCUMULATED GAIN NOW!

Click here to check the performance of the REAL account verified by Myfxbook

VIDEO

Fox Trading ICO

TRANSLATED ANN

Russian           Indonesian           Arab

Dutch

Korean

Chinese
          Hindi

Portuguese
          Japanese

Spanish

French

German

Urdu

Vietnamese

Polski

Join the crowdsale and you'll have access to:

📌 High accuracy trading signals
📌 Trading Pool
📌 Autotrading 100% hands-free

ONE STEP FORWARD FOR THE FOX TRADING TEAM!

Fox Signals A company already working in Forex industry with a big Community

Evolving to cryptoworld. After years working on our first project, Fox Binary Signals, we finally decided to expand our service to offer Forex and Cryptocurrencies trading. From the beginning our goal was to end up offering a complete service for Forex, since in this market we don't have the limitations of capital and disadvantages that Binary Options have. Also, most of our current users are requesting us to change to trading Cryptocurrencies following the nowadays trend. Now is the moment to take this ambitious step forward. Welcome to Smart Trading, welcome to Fox Trading ICO!

Fox Trading Platform. Through a desktop Dashboard and iOS/Android app, ICO investors will get lifetime access to the exclusive and easy to use Fox Trading service, where they will receive signals for trading and also access to the benefits of the Trading Pool, only by holding the tokens. We also offer an Autotrading service to Premium investors where they will be able to copy the system signals automatically in his broker receiving 100% of the benefits.

The services described at the top are going to be payment services, with FXT tokens, for new users which had not participated on the ICO.

+10k        
App  Downloads      
 +1.500        
Registered Users      
+350%
Accumulated Gain

SERVICE FEATURES

Fox Trading Service Features

TEAM

fox trading team
fox trading team

FAQ

What is Fox Signals? Where I could find more information about you?

- Fox Signals is a complete functional company that had developed a successful project during 2 years. You can see more about our performance on Fox Signals website or on social media Twitter; Facebook and Instagram.

Why the developers decided to evolve to cryptoworld?

- Main reason is because Binary Options are disappearing due to to unfair brokers, but we also have been motivated because most of our current users are requesting change to Forex trading and cryptocurrency. Finally we have been convinced due to the huge options that provide Blockchain technology and low costs on transactions.

What are the advantages for trading with an Automatic system?

- Trading with an Autotrading platform provides bigger profits than self trading, stable trading system without monitoring and also deletes the psychological effect.

How is the Fox Trading algorithm working?

- Fox Trading algorithm is created by programmers and traders, based on 2 years of results on forex industry, which has been renewed and adapted to Forex and Crypto trading. We have now a BETA version of the robot based on MetaTrader 4 and programmed in mql4.

What are the bullet points of this project?

- All the contributors of Fox Trading will receive directly after project development exclusive trading signals, monthly percentage of benefits of the Trading Pool without adding extra investment and, last but not least, they will have the possibility to use Autotrading services to copy Fox Trading investments in their accounts and receive 100% benefits.

How I can invest on Fox Trading?

- You can purchase tokens on the dashboard after registration and access to your personal account. You will need to provide us first your Ethereum wallet where you will send ETH, this wallet MUST NOT BE from an exchange, in that case you can loose Fox Trading tokens. it will be used to verify your transactions and activate your Fox Trading account when the ICO finishes. Once you send Ethereum to our Crowdsale Contract address you will receive automatically Fox Trading tokens on your wallet.

When is Fox Trading token is going to be transferable?

- You will receive Fox Trading tokens automatically into your wallet after you send ETH to the Crowdsale Contract address. However, Fox Trading tokens are not going to be transferable till the ICO ends. Don't send it or you will lose it.

When is Fox Trading token going to be listed on Exchanges?

- One of the priorities of the team is to list Fox Trading token in most of the exchanges! Social media will be updated once we have new agreements with the exchanges. We are not expecting issues on the listing as we have ERC20 structure which is common in most of the exchanges.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Uriculum

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:20:33 PM

Nice project! When are you going to release Bounty program?
tibor

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 05:17:59 PM

Thanks for the support!!

tibor

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 06:35:38 PM

p4n71

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 06:54:19 PM

i'm not yet received email confirmations  Angry Angry Angry

D O M I N I U M        │      PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN  [  REGISTER NOW  ]      │          WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦   ANN THREAD   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   YOUTUBE   MEDIUM   LINKEDIN   INSTAGRAM   ♦
tibor

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 09:47:57 PM

Hello!

Which email are you using? Did you try with a gmail?

Regards

Uriculum

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:07:54 AM

Hello Sir,

Which email are you using? Did you try with a gmail?

Regards
With gmail worked for me Smiley
tibor

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 03:21:24 PM

Only some hours after the launch of the ANN thread, and we are 135 users on Telegram!

Don´t lose the oportunity to participate in our project!! Join now to the comununity!!

tibor

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 03:48:18 PM

🔶 🚀🚀🔶  Remember that, until the ICO Presale opens on 7th February, you can also earn FXT tokens with our Bounty Program only sharing our content or referring your friends!

🔥USER FRIENDLY DASHBOARD
🔥$1.7M DISTRIBUTED

Vladimircrypto

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:49:07 PM

Hello Devs,

Is your trading software a whitelable ?
tibor

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 06:12:10 PM

Hello Devs,

Is your trading software a whitelable ?
Hello Vladimir,

Our trading algorithm is exclusive, and it will only be available on our platform to investors who have FXT tokens.

rizkyrz

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:19:34 PM

I think this is one of the answers to face the future because it would be a lot of people who need a platform like this, I will participate  Wink

██████████████     ████████████    █████          ███              ██████              █████           ███          ████████▀    ████████▀    ███        ███
█████████████       ▄██████████▄    ███  ██        ███             ███████             ███  ██         ███        ███                 ███                  ███       ███
█████                               ████            ███   ██       ███            ███     ███           ███   ██        ███        ███                 ███                    ███   ███
████                                 ████            ███    ██      ███           ███        ███          ███    ██      ███        ███                 ███▀▀▀▀▀▀          ██████
█████████████▄             ████            ███     ██     ███         ████████████        ███     ██     ███        ███                 ███▀▀▀▀▀▀          ██████ 
███                                   ████            ███       ██   ███        ███               ███      ███       ██   ███        ███                 ███                     ███   ███
███                                   ████            ███        ██  ███      ███                   ███    ███        ██  ███        ███                 ███                    ███      ███
███                           ▄██████████▄    ███          █████    ███                       ███  ███          █████         ████████▄   ████████▄       ███         ███
███       

.EXCHANGE MADE SIMPLE.

|
The Next Generation Exchange
WhitePaper ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Twitter
Medium ⋄❖⋄ Youtube ⋄❖⋄ Linkedin ⋄❖⋄ Reddit
|
PUBLIC ICO COUNTDOWN
.═⟹  ICO WEBSITE  ⟸═.
[/c
tibor

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 06:23:01 PM

I think this is one of the answers to face the future because it would be a lot of people who need a platform like this, I will participate  Wink

Thank you very much for your comment! This makes us push harder!

Eric1960

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:25:39 PM

So you mean to say that you have developed the trading platform grounds up ?
tibor

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 09:25:38 PM

So you mean to say that you have developed the trading platform grounds up ?
Of course, you can see on the website a capture of the BETA platform for desktop and app.

We started developing all platforms and Autotrading service for Fox Binary Signals. Then, after some year of success we have decided to upgrade our service to Forex and Cryptocurrencies trading.

humayoonjan

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:27:13 PM

Hello, I suppose there could be legal issues in some countries. How are you going to solve them?
tibor

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 09:50:42 PM

Hello, I suppose there could be legal issues in some countries. How are you going to solve them?
Hello

Which phase are you talking about? ICO phase? or post ICO, once the project is launched?

Miloudi0912

Activity: 218
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:27:27 PM

Congratulations Dev, it look promising project and the Bounty program is very interesting, good luck

Get your free Ohni at ohni.us/bounty!
Ohni.us is the cryptocurrency uniting cryptocurrencies
Ohni.us/Twitter | Ohni.us/Discord | T.me/OhniGroup
[/b]
friendlychap

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:37:29 PM

Loving how you can leverage existing working knowledge and strategy into the cryptoworld, basically I see this ICO as an expansion of an existing platform with a product that works. You have me in!
tibor

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 11:53:37 AM

Hello,

In which country are you thinking off? We can provide information of all, but we will be more precise if you imdicate us the country that is on your thoughts.

Regards,

Fox Trading Team

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.