Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:59:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ALtcoins Prices  (Read 355 times)
webmone

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:39:54 PM

Is there a chance that altcoins may rise up again on the first week of February?

Some cryptocurrencies already show the first significant signs of growth. It is necessary to have patience while the majority of cryptocurrencies will grow. Then you can buy confidently. This is best strategy.
Jake_Shannen

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:44:30 PM

Definintely. I think there will be a pump this Chinese New year which is a good opportunity to sell coins that you're holding. This January has been a " roller coaster" for all of the cryptocurrencies due to peak it reached last year. I see a good probability of increase in prices this February. 

█▐  REVIZOR 》 CLEARS THE FAILED ICO AND COINS  ▬
▬ █|  pre-ICO: Jan, 27 - ICO: Mar, 3  |█ ▬ (https://revizor-coin.io/)
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:16:47 PM

Usually the beginning of the year is always experiencing a decline in prices, and Bitcoin continues to be attacked with several issues.
This is bad because it comes from Asian countries. China has an important role in this issue. In March the market will again be optimistic. Just hold back.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
squesto

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:18:33 PM

Definintely. I think there will be a pump this Chinese New year which is a good opportunity to sell coins that you're holding. This January has been a " roller coaster" for all of the cryptocurrencies due to peak it reached last year. I see a good probability of increase in prices this February. 

I'm not sure I'm as optimistic about Chinese New Year contributing to a pump. Rather, it should bring about a little less volatility from the Chinese given that regulators are on vacation and things slow down a lot during this period.
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:48:27 PM

I am confident that the crypto market will begin to grow in February. But not from the first week of February but after the Chinese New Year. Asian countries have a very big influence on the crypto market...

elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:52:03 PM

I am confident that the crypto market will begin to grow in February. But not from the first week of February but after the Chinese New Year. Asian countries have a very big influence on the crypto market...

Yes i believe so, As this has been the trend as crypto market gets a boost at the end of first quarter or beginning of second quarter i am sure the value is going to increase but not as much as expected due to the regulatory issue as these regulators and banks are trying all the possible way to ban crypto currency to avoid people from shifting funds from fiat to crypto.

Am I spamming? Report me!
rallyko

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:09:39 PM

It seems to me that there is  very little hope for altcoins growth in the next week.
First, bitcoin should grow up, and this again will hit at the price of altcoins.
Investors will not invest in altcoins, because there is an opportunity to earn on the waves of growth and fall of bitcoin. Undecided

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: