Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:12:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dispel unnecessary panic about bitcoin  (Read 254 times)
pawanjain

Activity: 2716
Merit: 720

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:41:44 AM

I have been seeing these topics quite regularly now on the bitcointalk forum and I wanna ask to the people of the community that you do know that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are going to stay for long right then why do you people sell it at cheap prices ? The ones who are selling their coins at lower prices are losing the opportunities of making profits since crypto will definitely recover and give huge returns in the future. If you are selling it not to buy at lower prices then its a good thing but if you are selling thinking that Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies are crashing then I would like to say that you are just losing the gains.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
deviltasha

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:45:33 AM

There is not reason to worry. All these corrections will finished sooner or later and then we can see coins up. There is fear in the market because of previoues news from Korea and China. So they need to understand that this happens and it is not reason to worry. We went through worse periods so this is not big deal at all. Just hold your positions. It is possible to see BTC at $9000 to create double support.

situation is not very hopeful, but i am still optimistic and waiting that the price will grow up by the end of this month.
yytcoin

Activity: 112
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:46:17 AM

When people lose money, they always panic.
People are investing in bitcoin to make money, and I can only say that bitcoin now does not meet their expectations, so now that they are disappointed with bitcoin, inevitably, high-yielding comes with high risk, before I bought bitcoin The day when there will be a decline, I also firmly believe that bitcoin will come back, so I am not scared.
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:52:54 AM

I am not worried about the condition of bitcoin today, because this is normal and happens every end year. although I see today's decline is much larger when compared to the previous year. but this is effect bitcoin too imposing to fly so high, so today it makes a fall and is very sick.
and we also have to convince our friends who begin to doubt and fear the conditions of today. we give them motivation, so they do not leave bitcoin.
Boysen

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:11:51 AM

There is nothing to worry about the current dip bitcoin has been experiencing. It's nothing unusual, ever sibce bitcoins creation and introduction to the market, it has been experiencing numerous ups and downs on its value. The panic selling a number of investors are doing right now only hurts the rise of bitcoin. If you are that afraid of investing to something that has a very high volatility rate you shouldn't have invested in the first place. You are only crippiling bitcoin from recovering its past glory.

Pansamantala

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:22:59 AM

To be honest there is really nothing to worry about the current state bitcoin is in today. This state of bitcoin is going on for a very long time. Evrr since it was crested and had a fsce in the market, fluctuations have been with it due to its highly volatile nature. The panic selling activity only inhibits bitcoin to recover again and gain back its former glory and face in the market. So as long as mass panic selling is still a thing in the cryptocurrency world. There will comr a time when bitcoin would just be a memory of a former glorious asset and currency destroyed by indecisive and cowardly investors.
Jerald

Activity: 293
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:35:01 AM

We do not have to fear or panic because the bitcoin value is now low, if the bitcoin is below its value it's better because many have invested in bitcoins today, If your bitcoin price is high on those who invest in bitcoin sure money is great.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: