Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:53:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: banned from posting or sending personal messages .  (Read 336 times)
PsyhoZ (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:06:32 AM

i recently got banned for posting and sending personal messages to my original account even i didn`t made anything wrong.

Sorry K.R.A.S.S, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
You have been banned by a forum moderator. You may appeal here: banappeals-w6pquw43@theymos.e4ward.com

what should i do ?

Is there any chance I'll be unlocked ?

Admin or moderator please remove the ban from account,this is the message that show when i login.   Maybe I broke the rules by accident ,I didn't want to harm the forum .

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1179516

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cissrawk

Activity: 1218
Merit: 410

Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:27:31 AM

what should i do ?
The only way that you can do now is send ban appeal to that email.

Yes, but there's a low chance your account will be unbanned if you don't have a good reason.

I'm doing steam artwork.Official thread (Indo, but please pm me even if you're english speaker) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5323281
NOT YOUR KEYS, NOT YOUR MONEY. PLEASE PROTECT YOUR MONEY! More info click here or go to NotYourKeys.org
Trade Crypto and get 10% cashback BTC16CYsf1yonoVAN3jLAJguREmoJfCy5twi4
Silent26

Activity: 602
Merit: 326

Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:52:44 AM

It only occurs when someone has reported your personal message as a spam. Are you advertising via PM or you've been up against someone here in the forum and started to make a war via sending him/her a PM? Someone has probably reported you and it is approved by admin that your PM is a totally spam.

cissrawk is right. It is the only way to unban your account and I'm telling you, there are already some threads/issues about this back in 2017 and having a response to the appeal email really takes some time. And you have a low chance to unban your account unless you have a valid reason.

404 Not Found
PsyhoZ (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:06:06 AM

It only occurs when someone has reported your personal message as a spam. Are you advertising via PM or you've been up against someone here in the forum and started to make a war via sending him/her a PM? Someone has probably reported you and it is approved by admin that your PM is a totally spam.

cissrawk is right. It is the only way to unban your account and I'm telling you, there are already some threads/issues about this back in 2017 and having a response to the appeal email really takes some time. And you have a low chance to unban your account unless you have a valid reason.

The thing is that I did not send advertising to the PM and sent no threats. Most likely my messages were regarded as spam. But I did not do anything unusual. Everything is as usual. And in general, I rarely write messages.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 3388

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 11:34:38 AM

i recently got banned for posting and sending personal messages to my original account even i didn`t made anything wrong.
~Snipped~
Maybe I broke the rules by accident ,I didn't want to harm the forum .

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1179516
There's no such thing as accidents (rules are clear enough, especially on the board that you were active):

Anyone posting info from their bounty application (usernames, addresses, etc.) or anything alongside the lines of "joined X", "looking forward to getting X", "thanks for the opportunity", "filled out form", "signed up for X", "applied", "following / liked / retweeted X" when such data is not required or the requirement is against the forum's rules risk having their account banned. These are extremely low quality posts generate massive amounts of spam, drowning out any legitimate discussion these threads may posses.

I checked some of your posts (I'm sure there's more):

#Joined Daox Airdrop
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ilinyxas5d

Repetitive posts:

KYC FOR BOUNTY ?
KYC FOR BOUNTY ?
KYC FOR BOUNTY ?
KYC FOR BOUNTY ?

what should i do ?

Nothing can be done (there's no specific time on the message, meaning it's a permanent ban).

It only occurs when someone has reported your personal message as a spam.
That's incorrect.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1750

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:44:39 AM
Merited by Foxpup (2)

Maybe I broke the rules by accident ,I didn't want to harm the forum .

You "accidentally" plagiarized a BUNCH of posts?  Of course you don't want to harm the forum you just want to help make it unusable for everyone else, you want to suck off every nickel you can from the community.

You knowingly tried to pass someone else's work off as your own there is/was nothing accidental about it.  You got caught, and you will not be missed as your contribution to this forum has been a massive net negative effect.

Now in order to complete the "trifecta" we just need someone to find your 12847 alts!!!!
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:50:54 PM

i'm confused a little bit, so are you saying that you message your other account? Why would you do even do that? It makes no sense at all Grin.

what should i do ?

The only thing you can do is to appeal or just forget that account and make a brand new start. If you will push the first one, I am not sure if you will be given a second chance by mods because first, you're guilty (whether it's just an accident or not) and second, you need first to present a strong reason why they will forgive you. I'm not discouraging you but decisions of mods' are final as usual.
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1750

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:04:28 PM

i'm confused a little bit, so are you saying that you message your other account? Why would you do even do that? It makes no sense at all Grin.

what should i do ?

The only thing you can do is to appeal or just forget that account and make a brand new start. If you will push the first one, I am not sure if you will be given a second chance by mods because first, you're guilty (whether it's just an accident or not) and second, you need first to present a strong reason why they will forgive you. I'm not discouraging you but decisions of mods' are final as usual.

You shouldn't really be encouraging him to break the rules of the forum.  The user is banned not just that account.  Creating a new account and posting outside of an appeal style thread in meta is ban evasion and that is against forum rules.

He can appeal and has the info to do so
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: