Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:09:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Awesome ICOs!?  (Read 1034 times)
alex2011576 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:13:58 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2018, 11:50:31 PM by alex2011576

Hi,
I am starting investing in ICOs, so i am interested about your attitude to ICOs. I glat to here any ideas.

It would be realy nice if somebody shared their experiences and advice some interesting ICOs with high potential. Btw, bad experiences are very interesting as well!

P.s. and I was doing my own reasearch on KickCity, seems pretty promising. Do somebody know it, any ideas or advices whether invest in?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
allanr

Activity: 345
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 07:36:04 PM
Merited by Script3d (1), captaincomet (1)

Welcome to the world of ico investment mate. Before you make any investment make sure you do little research about that project start from the company the dev and etc. also make sure the project is legal in your country. cause i have join some ICO and allready send the ethereum, but after that the company start do kyc and my country not in whitelist so i no longer can participate so they refund my fund and i miss the project.
1 currency now

Activity: 235
Merit: 101

a sharp sword

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:48:22 PM

Hi,
I am starting investing in ICOs, so i am interested about your attitude to ICOs. I glat to here any ideas.

It would be realy nice if somebody shared their experiences and advice some interesting ICOs with high potential. Btw, bad experiences are very interesting as well!
Storiqa is still going on if I remember correctly. They should be over soon, they just need about a million dollars left before they get their hardcap.

OG member.
Brian Ray
alex2011576 (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:01:54 AM

Welcome to the world of ico investment mate. Before you make any investment make sure you do little research about that project start from the company the dev and etc. also make sure the project is legal in your country. cause i have join some ICO and allready send the ethereum, but after that the company start do kyc and my country not in whitelist so i no longer can participate so they refund my fund and i miss the project.
Wow, I didn’t think about it, actually. Thank you mate. Maybe you could tell me about your best and worst investments ?
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:04:06 AM

Take a looks at these ICOs:
https://coincodex.com/article/1215/ico-recap-of-early-2018/

I wanted to join Wanchain but I was too late, going to buy it as soon as it hits exchanges!

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
alex2011576 (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:28:34 AM

Be very careful, it's an unregulated market and nothing stops devs from walking away with raised funds. Start reading whitepapers, join telegram/discord groups of the projects you're interested. After some time you'll start picking up on signs of good/bad projects based on the quality of whitepapers and community/devs communication.

As for the ICO, i've invested into Novablitz. You can read their whitepaper on novablitz.com and talk to devs on t.me/novablitz

Once again, do your own research, and with time you'll be able to spot good projects.
Thank u, I believe I heard about this project, gonna check it!
alex2011576 (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:36:39 AM

Hi,

Storiqa is still going on if I remember correctly. They should be over soon, they just need about a million dollars left before they get their hardcap.
Gonna check it, thanks. Maybe u have any links how to contact their representatives ?
onionpealer

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:37:01 AM

As always do not invest more than you can afford to lose ICO are risky
alex2011576 (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:44:25 AM

As always do not invest more than you can afford to lose ICO are risky
Yeah, for sure. I completely agree! I just try to enter these fields but I am a newbie, so it is the worst idea to waste all my money  Grin. Thank you for advices, appreciate it!
rickn

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:00:39 AM

An awesome ICO is composed of several variables such as the competence and experience of the team behind the project, a problem to be solved and an innovative solution, the community support, the amount of tokens in circulation so that they can have a valuation without the market value threatening the reign of the largest Altcoins.
jdbao

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:15:56 AM

Ico is a new thing which is high-risk and high-return.
Everyone sees a ico can pump many times, but does not see the team may no longer support the project, so no matter how careless you are, first research the team background information before investing.
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:31:35 AM

In my opinion make investment in ICO is good way to make big profit because many previous  ICO was given multiple profit just a few month. Indeed any high risk in ICO but with good risk management we can reduce it. To find good and potential ICO make sure they has working product or minimum viable product, they has strong community and team and the purpose of the project is interesting and different with others.
mickymouse

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:02:57 AM

Just joined my first ICO. Btw i can give you ref code with bonus, send me PM if ur intrested.
krayzie32

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:11:27 AM

I think you should invest in Livestars project. This project provides a good service for adult. You can access this website to use alpha version: https://alpha.livestars.io/.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
LupeKidman

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:28:07 AM

I'm voting for ModulTrade, it's a great project that'll allow to reduce costs in the exchange of goods around the world. It's a trading platform that connect a vendor with a costumer directly. And they don't have to spend most of the budget on taxes and bank fees, they just connect with blockchain technology
Moana

Activity: 298
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:31:39 AM

Some really attractive ICOs running in these days are Sharpe Capital (I am wearing the signature), Daneel, Nucleous, Live Tree, Cryogen, Napoleonix. If you know more which are very attractive, please list them.
zzHQzz

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:37:22 AM

Please note that high potential of getting X-es and high potential of actually doing something in this world is not the same thing for ico projects. So there's a metric let's called it "hype rate" among traditional ones.
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:18:11 AM

Hi,

ICO seems to be very very picky now a days. Meaning you have to struggle a lot to get into ICO which is far better in the time. The thing is we have started getting ICO's which are just garbage now a days. They have all the repetitive project concepts, same gibberish thing which was made earlier. It has become the fashion now to copy the codes of the another projects as everything is open source here and publish it under the different names.

The overall effect ? These ICO's look all the same and it confuses the investors whether to invest into them or not. Million questions start arising, should I invest into this or into that!

After long study of 8-9 months I have only picked up one ICO that I think is going to get same bulls ridden away, that is Social Coin. This project is in demand now a days and you can search the info in the ANN section. Put some hard work in searching it. You will find it thoughtful.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:51:41 AM

If you are interested in just making a fat buck and rolling your money into another project then you should look out for the hyped ICO with large telegram community following them (10k+ users). These have a good chance of selling out fast and creating a demand for when they hit the markets after.

good luck

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Nilupulie

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:17:52 AM

First of all congratulations and it is a good decision you already took. But you have to be very careful about scam ICO's and but majority of them are real.  Before investing any ICO's we should properly go through their white paper and then we can get the clear idea about the project. Furthermore we can follow their social media channels and can get some feedbacks from trade experts as well. I think Arcblock is a good ICO. But the Registration for ArcBlock Token Sale Event has been closed and  public sale will start on Feb 3rd, 2018, 7pm CST. ArcBlock is a platform and an ecosystem for building and deploying decentralized blockchain applications. I also involed with ArcBlock and this is one of the best project in 2018. If i say another word that is an awesome ICO for me. Hope this will more helpful !
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: