Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:52:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: time to buy bitcoin  (Read 1470 times)
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:22:13 AM
Merited by MiF (20)

you think this is the right time to buy and hold bitcoins? because from 19k its 11k today. Grin Grin

And now it is getting even a lot cheaper. It has gone down to the $7,000 level several hours ago. But right now, it has gone back to more than $8,000. I hope this will not go down lower anymore. I have grown tired of looking at my portfolio crying with blood. I am very much optimistic though that within February we will be seeing a rebound.
For me  this is now really a great opportunity the price is experiencing a huge dropping which means we can now afford of buying a lot of bitcoin in preparation of the near future whrn the price rise,all we need to do is to wait and have patience  so that we can really sellect the right time to sell our bitcoin.
Well if we buy bitcoin today we can now really buy many more bitcoin for good and i believe that we can asure a great return of profit on it if we hold it until the price will rise but i think we need to wait on it foe a long time because we are now in the status the the price is continue or maybe slowly droping .
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nyong

Activity: 213
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:23:50 AM

if you want have many profit, you must buy bitcoin when the price of bitcoin down and you can sell your bitcoin when the price of bitcoin go up or when you really need money
Skyshark

Activity: 505
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:26:26 AM

you think this is the right time to buy and hold bitcoins? because from 19k its 11k today. Grin Grin

For me, the best day or time to buy some bitcoin is none other than today, now that its price is greatly lower than last year, we will be able to gain more bitcoin in a much lower price, for me that is an oppotunity that everyone should take, some tend to panic, because they are thinking of the loss that they are seeing, but they dont see that the amount of bitcoin that they got never changes, which means when the time that bitcoin gains value again, along with its increasing price is our holdings increasing price as well. So for me, its the perfect time to buy and hold.

Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:30:20 AM

For me, yes because bitcoin price got low and hoping it will rise again in near future that is why buying bitcoin now is good plan for making money in our future because bitcoin price will again, we know that because that the reality that are always happened in bitcoin world.

HERMESH KAUR

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:30:45 AM

If you have surplus/spare money to invest and you can wait to rise up the price of bitcoins then this is the best time to purchase of bitcoins which might be profitable in future.
Sakibhasan.bd

Activity: 91

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:34:11 AM

I think it is the perfect time to investing on bitcoin. Now 8330.00 US Dollar, this is very low price. It is an opportunity to invest on bitcoin. If we invest on bitcoin to day. It will helpful for all us. Cool
derago21

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

Crypto Enthusiast!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:38:36 AM

I think we can continue to wait for few more weeks till the market correction, my gut feeling, this will drop a lot and then stabilize. So don't throw in your money now and then feel for it.
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:43:28 AM

No doubt that bitcoin has dropped, the market is experiencing a down movement. Buying now, would require holding because as it is seen at the moment, the currency may still go further down in price. As for me, I just have to wait for it have a support, before taking a buy position.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:43:37 AM

Maybe the bitcoin price will be $7.5k, so this is should be the right time to buy. It takes a long time to see the price of bitcoin soaring again, but it will be a great advantage in the future if we buy bitcoin now.
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 06:10:39 AM

if you will hold it for long term it always best time to buy
even if you buy at the highest price last year bitcoin always break it highest price every year
but if you want to gain a lot of profit in long term maybe you just need to wait for the next halving it will happen in 2020
the price of it will rise really high in that year if you just have some patience

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:41:15 AM

I think this is good time for buying bitcoin because the value of the bitcoin is low and in the range of me. But For other people I will suggest if you are good money to buy bitcoin and you can hold  it for long time then do some quick steps and buy bitcoin. If you can't hold the bitcoin for long time and you have worry that may the value go down more then take you decision when you consider the right time for your invest. But I will buy bitcoin now and will hold it for long time.
yuyuchain

Activity: 102
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:50:14 AM

I think the current bitcoin price can be considered for purchase because it has been declining recently, so I think it is reasonable to buy it at this moment, but it is still time to prepare for Bitcoin's continued decline.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:55:05 AM

The market is on a huge sale and it is best to buy some bitcoin so you will have a good entry for an investment in either short term or long term because this is not going to continue for the rest of the months because there will be always rainbow after the rain which is the price pump or bull run for bitcoin again.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:00:02 AM

It is now $7700, so I don't think it is still the right time to invest. It is getting lower and lower and I don't think when it will rise up again, I've lose some of my income that I think will still grow but I am wrong, so maybe lets just wait for another months if bitcoin will still rise up again until by March or April. Some investors now invest with other coins. Maybe that is also some reasons why bitcoin is hard to increase right now.
bunnylegacy

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:14:08 AM

I think so,because  with the current price is very cheap and would be better if we buy it and maybe will more profitable when we sell it when the price rises

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★       
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 30% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
MCM10

Activity: 128

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:21:29 AM

with this very dractive bitcoin price drop, this is the perfect time to invest with us buying this bitcoin. and later with the bitcoin rebound, it's also a very good time for us to resell this bitcoin, and surely we will benefit later.
LeeMBlack

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:26:47 AM

I think that yes, the fact that the value goes down gives the opportunity to everyone to invest so that when they go back up they can make good profits. Although I would recommend investing in other cryptocurrencies.
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:53:25 PM

No one knows the honest answer. But sure. Buy in.

It has the potential to go up. Nut it also has just as much potential to go down.

Also look into some ALTcoins.

true, no one knows what what mighy gonna happen to the.price of bitcoin but if you were to ask me. Yeah, I would rather buy it now and hodl because now is the great opportunity to buy bitcoin at its cheaper price because sooner it will rise again. you can make profit from buying now and sellig later or for long term investment.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:56:54 PM

It will get lower. So just hold on a little more longer and then buy bitcoins at the right time when the price of each bitcoin is at its lowest. I think it'll only go back up when we are at the last quarter of the year. Better buy a lot now and then just hodl until 4th quarter.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:05:40 PM

Yup its good time to buy and hold BTC for a long time may be a year or so.BTC is very volatile if you are a short term investor you should not invest.Right now BTC is in price correction phase and more and more people are busy in selling good time to buy BTC.Reward in BTC is more than expectations.Those who are in shortcut are busy in selling BTC these days and good opportunity for potential investors.Just see 1500% price growth in 2017.When BTC would re bounce then you would see where its price would lie.Good time to buy BTC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: