Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 09:27:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Arsenal FC promoting cryptocurrency  (Read 477 times)
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 05:41:40 PM

as the extend of chance with the attains on field as the casuals of the hooligan from all over the world, the offers of coins might gives of reference on customs with the dedication on users to gains as with the excess as moderating use of details on release with the message from the developer as following with decision to involves with the different works on manage within the field of business with the crypto finance.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
honeyduckgoose

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:45:13 PM

I saw this article as well, insane that a huge club like arsenal are sponsored by a cyptocurrency!

World is slowly changing.
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:00:57 PM

I think this is a good omen for the cryptos world. Such a gigantic and reputable soccer club showing such an amazing interest in crypto is more than encouraging something the community needs right now. Although some people will criticize this move as not so good its for a gambling company. This doesn't affect us, it only promote us the more. One of the most important impact this will have is that so many people will be opened up to reality of cryptocurrencies as football accommodates a whole lot people all across the globe. Nice one for the Cryptocurrencies world there, anticipating more of this.
cryptoadmire

Activity: 160
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:40:55 PM

Insane, I didn't see Arsenal doing this, I thought it would more likely be the east of Europe to start this. Are there any more examples of football teams getting sponsored by a cryptocurrency?
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:00:59 PM

If this happens, it will be a very good promotion for cryptocurrencies. Advertising through a club like Arsenal will certainly have a positive impact on the image of bitcoin.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
MrASH

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:40:03 PM

Great news, I hope soon more of the premier league teams will do that as well. Especially ones involved in champions league.
rocky121

Activity: 107

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:46:29 PM

Desperate club promoting gambling. Sad.
kirana08

Activity: 122

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:32:46 AM

good news.