Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Merits  (Read 180 times)
Pain Packer (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:43:51 PM

Just curious, what is this "merits" is all about? I just saw it when reading some post on the forum. And I thought all of us have this. Does anyone what "merit" represent? I have a 100 merits.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1559

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 04:47:36 PM

See: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0

Infographic here:

I made this, hope it helps someone

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 05:02:05 PM

yes, this is the look and rules of the new forum, because this rule is new, so the forum gives a same merit policy for all members, member gets 10, full members gets 100, senior gets 250, hero 500, and legendary 1000.
it is certain that the merit determines the quality of our posts, and merit also helps us to rank up.
so there is no spamer, and from now on we are required to provide solution comments instead of creating problems.
bitart

Activity: 1442
Merit: 629

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:17:12 PM
Merited by Pain Packer (1)

Just curious, what is this "merits" is all about? I just saw it when reading some post on the forum. And I thought all of us have this. Does anyone what "merit" represent? I have a 100 merits.
You have 100 Merits because of your current rank. You have also spendable Merits, separately. Spendable Merits (sMerits) are for giving them out to others, who create quality posts. At the beginning you have less sMerits (half or less) then your current Merits.
If you check the above quoted post from exus https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.msg28908116#msg28908116 which contains infographic of the Merit system, you can see that members of the forum found the post useful and gave some of their spendable Merits to exus.
Giving out spendable Merits doesn't decrease your Merits at all.

If you create useful posts people will hopefully start giving you Merits and this can also increase your spendable Merits (each received Merit increases your spendable merits by 0,5 sMerit).
Valentina N

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

https://www.swanfinance.io/

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:34:40 PM

Hello author! Better read information about merits here on Bitcointalk forum because this is super informative and golden forum for cryptopeople. Wink

Earn 20% interest in staked crypto with #SwanFinance 🦢
purple.thoughts

Activity: 225
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:41:47 PM

You have 100 Merits because of your current rank. You have also spendable Merits, separately. Spendable Merits (sMerits) are for giving them out to others, who create quality posts. At the beginning you have less sMerits (half or less) then your current Merits.
If you check the above quoted post from exus https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.msg28908116#msg28908116 which contains infographic of the Merit system, you can see that members of the forum found the post useful and gave some of their spendable Merits to exus.
Giving out spendable Merits doesn't decrease your Merits at all.

If you create useful posts people will hopefully start giving you Merits and this can also increase your spendable Merits (each received Merit increases your spendable merits by 0,5 sMerit).

Hi. Thank you for providing us the link and also informing us about bitcoin. I hope merits can also help us or can be used to earn extra money. Hehehe.

https://endfb.com/shop/
NoSkyLimit

Activity: 171
Merit: 50

Crypto will save my kids!

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:42:09 PM

This feature is also great because there are so many new accounts and bounties demands a lot of post activity so Merit is a great improvment for those who are posting quality stuff.

▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌         Games        ANYONE        Bitcointalk              ▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌
▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌      Referral      Investment      Discord  |  Github       ▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌
▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌     Dividents       Platform       Twitter  |  Telegram     ▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌
Zanuar003

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:58:55 PM

purpose or feature is very interesting, its positive maybe we should really rack my brain to post quality writing, but for those of us who are just learning about this must be very heavy. the purpose we play this to earn money is now difficult. but keep the spirit to keep learning.
rexter

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:11:23 PM

This new rules of forum is also for everyone encouraging us to read and learn more knowledge her in forum should make the quality of being particularly good or worthy.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: