Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:54:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HOSTING MINING RIG  (Read 1678 times)
fivesky55 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 01:19:53 AM

Hi,
First of all, I would first apologized to admin because I didn't know where should actually I do this post.
So I just come in to the hardware side since everybody here is discussing about hardware, hashing rate, difficulty rates and so on.

I have found a market here since I see most of our guys that seeing difficulties are raising tremendously and bigger hashing machine is coming out soon in the market. I am just a small player who is considering to make some fortune too in Bitcoin business here, but unfortunately I do not have that much of extra money putting in! But what I see here for all our guys out there in the west, the electricity bill and spaces really cost a bomb. That made me start to thinking what can I do instead of opening a Group Buy that is much more complicated! So I decided to see whether I can start a business here too with hosting mining rig for all our big investor out there. Below here is some details on what I can offer here and some intro of myself:

1) Name: Kimi

2) Country of Origin and Current Located: Malaysia

3) Spaces Intend to run on Services: Duplex Penthouse (4263 Square Feets with 6 Running Air-Conditioned Room) (I don't choose in office or shop lots because the electricity is much more higher for commercial use)
Strategical Locations: http://goo.gl/maps/WEr3E

4) Security Provided:
   a) Access card to go into building
   b) Safe Security
   c) CCTV all around
   d) Area is rounded by 24/7/365 Security Patrol due to high Management Fees imposed for tenant.
   e) Someone will stay and live in the mining rig 24/7 to fully operate if any possible occurs.
   f) All Mining Rig is run by difference PC and rooms to avoid any crashes or inconvenience occurs.

5) Benefits of Electricity : MYR 0.109 / kWh = USD 0.032
i.e = If a 1200 watts of refrigerator with 24 hour operations = MYR 2.05 = USD 0.61

6) Managing Person will include all of the electricity fees, rental of spaces running, security management fees, all the employee and engineering cost.

7) Charges will according to the mining rate, the higher mining rate, the cheaper you can get. (PM to liaise regarding charges, will be collected weekly according results of mining).

Cool Mining Hardware Shipping Fees will totally bear by owner during sending here, Return Shipping Fees will bear by me. Please send by tracking code and insurance cover to avoid any losses.

9) Minimum contract is 6 Month due to our rules here for renting a house also is 6 months.

10) Commencement Date: November 2013 ( If interested people to join is enough and altogether around 1.5TH for me to cover temporary cost, we can start it earlier than commencement date)

I am not so sure is anybody interested in this kind of hosting plan. But I sincerely seeks for our future cooperation. Anyone who is interested, just PM me to keep anonymous or you can just post here if you don't mind other people knows. Any hesitate or doubt or any question, please pm or post it here and I will try my best to answer your queries.

Thank you very much and Have a Nice Day.
Cheers
Kimi
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DyslexicZombei

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 10:51:08 PM

Hi Kimi,

You sound sincere so I'll give you a heads up as a newbie: no one will trust an expensive miner to be hosted by a stranger...unless that stranger has been vetted by one of the limited number of busy Escrow Agents here, or by an Escrow Affiliate like myself, who does Group Buy Escrow Coordinator Services and Miner Host Matchmaking and vetting.

I offer this vetting service of miner hosts & Group Buy Coordinators for free to the Group Buys forum, as a community service. For our miner hosting we charge a flat 2.5% Hosting/Management fee, the world's lowest. Please let me know if you're interested as you're unfortunately not going to make any headway without being vetted. In my index I currently have miner host coverage in multiple US states, Europe, and the Middle East depending on where a customer is located. If you are interested in joining this international mesh network of ultra low costs miner hosts, you'd be my first miner host in my index in Asia & you'd have first crack at any ASIC miners hosted in Asia if someone approaches me as a potential client.

Please PM me if you'd like more details or please see post 6 of my Services page.
P.S. Your post is actually a better fit in the Services or Group Buys forum.

Thanks!
DZ
fivesky55 (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 06:06:53 AM

Hi Kimi,

You sound sincere so I'll give you a heads up as a newbie: no one will trust an expensive miner to be hosted by a stranger...unless that stranger has been vetted by one of the limited number of busy Escrow Agents here, or by an Escrow Affiliate like myself, who does Group Buy Escrow Coordinator Services and Miner Host Matchmaking and vetting.

I offer this vetting service of miner hosts & Group Buy Coordinators for free to the Group Buys forum, as a community service. For our miner hosting we charge a flat 2.5% Hosting/Management fee, the world's lowest. Please let me know if you're interested as you're unfortunately not going to make any headway without being vetted. In my index I currently have miner host coverage in multiple US states, Europe, and the Middle East depending on where a customer is located. If you are interested in joining this international mesh network of ultra low costs miner hosts, you'd be my first miner host in my index in Asia & you'd have first crack at any ASIC miners hosted in Asia if someone approaches me as a potential client.

Please PM me if you'd like more details or please see post 6 of my Services page.
P.S. Your post is actually a better fit in the Services or Group Buys forum.

Thanks!
DZ

Hi DZ,
I am so much appreciated your offer as a newbie here and indeed I am full of sincere because I can see how great potential in this Bitcoin Business and Bitcoin Growth!
I admit then I am still a newbie here, so I won't get any trust from any party with such expensive machinery to host at some strangers! I am quite interested too in Escrow Service, but unfortunately I am still new to use type of Escrow services!
Also to show my sincere and truth I attached in this business, I even offer that I can fly to oversea and ready to meet my clients to liaise and get more trust for our future cooperation! 2.5% is indeed the world lowest service fees that I have heard and I am excited to join your group as Asia Hosting Group Vetting Service!

Appreciate if you could let me know more details as ur first vetting group in Asia as hosting services and also information on Group Buy Escrow Services too! This is really a valuable information to me to me for my future expansion on this business because of my geographical location and also most important of all that I can benefit of save cost in my country!

Hope to hear from you soon.
Cheers

Kimi
DyslexicZombei

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 06:50:08 AM

Hi Kimi,

Well, that's what we're offering as an intro rate, we may not be able to hold these low rates for too long. These gentleman have some of the world's cheapest power/internet but their prices may rise in the near or long term.

You'd have to check your pricing to see if you can afford this 2.5% hosting fee on your end. It could be you may not be able to hit that low of a percentage.

The actual split in my Matchmaking service is either:

A) 2% to the host, 0.5% to me as the Matchmaking service when the miner host doesn't want to deal with either: having their ID known, or having to deal with paperwork/customer service/advertising/marketing.

OR

B) A 0.25 BTC matchmaking fee after a successful match is made, paid one time by the Buyer looking for hosting with you keeping the 2.5% if you handle the further paperwork/customer service/advertising/marketing.

Let me know if you're still interested in the vetting process & I'll send you further instructions. Your ID will be held in the strictest confidence & will only be released to legal authorities with proper authority if a crime has been committed. You only have to do this once with a vetting service from a trusted forum member such as an Escrow Agent or an Escrow Affiliate (via BTCrow), such as myself, & you'll be able to point back on it whenever you sell something or offer services on this forum.

If you're serious about hosting expensive equipment such as Cointerra IVs you may want to think about some sort of BTC Good Behavior Bond with a proper Escrow Agent such as dabs or John K.. That could be the only way buyers may trust you with hardware that expensive.

Aloha!
DZ
fivesky55 (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 07:38:54 AM

Hi Kimi,

Well, that's what we're offering as an intro rate, we may not be able to hold these low rates for too long. These gentleman have some of the world's cheapest power/internet but their prices may rise in the near or long term.

You'd have to check your pricing to see if you can afford this 2.5% hosting fee on your end. It could be you may not be able to hit that low of a percentage.

The actual split in my Matchmaking service is either:

A) 2% to the host, 0.5% to me as the Matchmaking service when the miner host doesn't want to deal with either: having their ID known, or having to deal with paperwork/customer service/advertising/marketing.

OR

B) A 0.25 BTC matchmaking fee after a successful match is made, paid one time by the Buyer looking for hosting with you keeping the 2.5% if you handle the further paperwork/customer service/advertising/marketing.

Let me know if you're still interested in the vetting process & I'll send you further instructions. Your ID will be held in the strictest confidence & will only be released to legal authorities with proper authority if a crime has been committed. You only have to do this once with a vetting service from a trusted forum member such as an Escrow Agent or an Escrow Affiliate (via BTCrow), such as myself, & you'll be able to point back on it whenever you sell something or offer services on this forum.

If you're serious about hosting expensive equipment such as Cointerra IVs you may want to think about some sort of BTC Good Behavior Bond with a proper Escrow Agent such as dabs or John K.. That could be the only way buyers may trust you with hardware that expensive.

Aloha!
DZ

Hi DZ,
Your utmost understanding is much appreciated! Indeed 2.5% are really low to cope out everything for a long run! As DZ know that I am still a newbie and also new to this business, I can treat this as a promote period for myself since I have the utilities ready by now! The only way with this low percentage I can survive is a bigger volume to decrease my fixed cost ratio! As DZ mentioned, we are trying to run an intro rate, and I can treat as an intro rate for myself too to show my sincere that I am ready to get attached with it! Maybe I should try to handle or cope up with this first before we are turning to more expensive mining gear and I believe that 1 day we can handle more expensive mining gear instead of approach to another Escrow Services or Vetting Services if we as host could established good services and performance!

Yes, please proceed and your further instructions is much appreciated!

Thank you very much and Have a Nice Day!
Cheers
DyslexicZombei

View Profile
September 07, 2013, 08:14:17 AM

Hey fivesky555, please see my GBEC services link for vetting instructions. It should be Post 13.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: