Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:42:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is ItBit exchange any good ?  (Read 190 times)
btctousd81 (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 270

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 04:09:50 AM

hi, am wondering if Itbit exchange is any good ? or genuine.

its ranked around 50th on coinmarketcap.

there are 2 threads of about how they delay bitcoin withdrawal but they are pretty old.

so i would like to make sure before i jump in and send them funds.,

i wont be doing bigger transaction at first, but still.

anyone here does trading at Itbit ?

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
khteo

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:46:41 AM

Hi, they you try Itbit already ?
MintDiceSupport

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

MintDice Support

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 07:47:33 PM

ItBit is continuously working to refine how crypto is traded and offers exchange services, over-the-counter trade, Escrow and Custody services. itBit also plans on expanding introducing new features like collateral services, where you can offer digital assets as collateral when trading other assets.

Before, you could only trade BTC but now they have added Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, and Stellar Lumen. Itbit is one of the biggest exchanges, and definitely worth looking into further.

Hope this helps!

Mintdice.com
crypto_futurer

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:09:00 PM

A good exchange, but there is one drawback. It seemed to me that they very strictly approached the verification of the account and in addition to the standard documents they asked to confirm their place of residence.
Maymun_lavigne

Activity: 434
Merit: 126

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:19:32 PM

there are 2 threads of about how they delay bitcoin withdrawal but they are pretty old.

Thanks

I have never traded on the exchanger, if you are curious about the exchanger you can experiment trading on the exchanger and I suggest you should conduct a trade experiment with a very small amount, if later there is an unnatural occurrence you are not so sorry. itself trades on indodax, hitbtc, and binance exchangers.
Binugon

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:30:58 PM

Thanks

At this time Itbit is a coin that has been popular, then Itbit has also received regulation from the legal entity U.S. but I am still not interested in Itbit, I still pay more attention to BTC or ETH.
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:11:53 PM

There are a lot of new exchanges recently, be careful. Exchange coins are a new masternodes scam, don't follow everything. This one might be good, who know, just saying

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:14:22 PM

Thanks
For sure most people doesn't even heard about this exchange or in short didn't use up this exchange.Why would go for top 50 if you can always choose up rank 1-5 on CMC unless if the coin you are tending to trade is only on that exchange then you wont really have any a choice but to risk up to deposit but if not then better ignore these kind of exchangers.Im not easily judging new exchanger or last spots but tendency of problems to be experienced is high.
sedahan13

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:58:06 AM

I dont know reputation of this exchange, and there are alot of others exchange that has better reputation and operated acouple years, so i prefer to use old exchange that popular and trusted by trader, just like Bittrex, Poloniex, HitBTC, and Cryptopia.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:24:13 AM

I went to the site and doesnt impress me a lot but its good one looking at its rank in the coinmarketcap. At least it is giving some volume being new crypto exchanger and not so well known being in the Top 50. There are lot more impressive exchangers out there who are putting far greater efforts than itBit I guess and if you really wish to go for bigger trades then choose different one. In the trading the very first step is to look for the volume of coin that you want to trade. Your trades may not get executed if the volume of it very tiny. ItBit is relatively good with some pros and cons within it. Lets see how much people know about it, as there could be chance for it to get noticed.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:27:52 PM

I went to the site and doesnt impress me a lot but its good one looking at its rank in the coinmarketcap. At least it is giving some volume being new crypto exchanger and not so well known being in the Top 50. There are lot more impressive exchangers out there who are putting far greater efforts than itBit I guess and if you really wish to go for bigger trades then choose different one. In the trading the very first step is to look for the volume of coin that you want to trade. Your trades may not get executed if the volume of it very tiny. ItBit is relatively good with some pros and cons within it. Lets see how much people know about it, as there could be chance for it to get noticed.

Obviously if an exchange is unheard of its volume is going to be low not unless pumpers chooses to go and try to their magic wand on that ItBit. However, we all know that traders are also getting smarter nowadays and just won't trust exchanges who just popped out.

Its the exchanges primary goal to attract traders by offering lots of incentives (like low trading fee) so that they can at least gain some reputation and became recognize. Competition is very tough out there, but it they do good at marketing, I'm sure that traders would love new exchanges to put their cash and make more money.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:26:58 PM

Obviously if an exchange is unheard of its volume is going to be low not unless pumpers chooses to go and try to their magic wand on that ItBit. However, we all know that traders are also getting smarter nowadays and just won't trust exchanges who just popped out.

Its the exchanges primary goal to attract traders by offering lots of incentives (like low trading fee) so that they can at least gain some reputation and became recognize. Competition is very tough out there, but it they do good at marketing, I'm sure that traders would love new exchanges to put their cash and make more money.
Exchangers had gone thru this where starting up would really be hard.Each should have their own ways on how to convince the community on using up their platform.It wont really be that easy.I have remembered
when Binance is just starting up and same goes with Kucoin & HitBTC. Each new exchange should given a chance and might have the possibility to rise up it would really just depend on how they would market their service
and make up some promotions together with some good offerings.

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:06:51 PM

I dont know reputation of this exchange, and there are alot of others exchange that has better reputation and operated acouple years, so i prefer to use old exchange that popular and trusted by trader, just like Bittrex, Poloniex, HitBTC, and Cryptopia.

Comparing Itbit to amateur hour fuckholes like Hitbtc is laughable.

It has an actual Bitlicence which is a rare thing indeed and also was the first exchange to get a New York banking charter. It doesn't get any more legit than that.

They seem to concentrate primarily on OTC stuff and have done for some time which is why us scum don't hear too much about it.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:20:24 PM

They seem to concentrate primarily on OTC stuff and have done for some time which is why us scum don't hear too much about it.

Yup. These guys aren't joking and certainly not interested to bother with low class traders resulting in more stress than actual profits.

ItBit won't even look at you if you don't bring at least $100,000 to the table as OTC client. We can't see how much OTC volume they generate, but I'm pretty sure that a business with their background and respect is generating more OTC volumes than all spot exchanges combined when it concerns BTC/USD(T) trades.

Just look through the on-chain transactions, lol. There is some hardcore trading going on where tens of millions move from one party to the other. In the last 24 hours $5.5 billion worth of on-chain transaction activity, which is insane. https://bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: