Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:53:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DRIVR Network - ICO - BOUNTY - Advanced A.I. Ride share platform  (Read 3511 times)
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:52:19 PM

how drivr compete with another transport company using fiat, which is almost every passenger using fiat money to pay for their transpotation fee?
I think drivr become a mode of payment just like credit card. when people use drivr services, people will charge fees via drivr token just like fiat money..
That could be true. This token has the potential to hit when appear to the market. The developer is very active and is willing to help each member.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:58:30 PM

My concerns lies most on the public transportation drivers because my father was once a public transportation driver before. I just wonder if this works on my country too, as I have foes that belongs. I'm from the Philippines btw
We will hope everything would by great as this campaign is still going on and most of the members are very active in joining this bounty cmpaign

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:21:09 PM

Will this be an Uber look alike or competitor? Because the idea is somewhat similar to those rideshare applications, the only difference is the mode of payment where DRIVR can accept fiat and has their own tokens to serve as payment while Uber only accepts fiat money?

one of the good features of DRIVR app is mode of payment. Yes it could be look a like in some way but generally its all different the DRIVR adopts blockchain technology.
That would be great idea.  A very interesting project that could help drivers and not only with them as well as the passenger for not getting hard for them to look for drivers.
titteringtacos

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:11:44 PM

how drivr compete with another transport company using fiat, which is almost every passenger using fiat money to pay for their transpotation fee?
I think drivr become a mode of payment just like credit card. when people use drivr services, people will charge fees via drivr token just like fiat money..

Being able to give a cash less transactions in using DRIVR is a very important part in this world. It will ease the burden in carrying fiat money in your travel and that makes life easier than before. I must tell I really like the concept of this project and hoping that this will coin will have it success. Cheers Smiley
erixter

Activity: 227
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:23:01 PM

In which social media the airdrop will announce?

Realy? I think they dont have an airdrop ive never heard of it when i first read this announcement. Let me know if they realy anounce that one and im willing to participate also in airdrop.

As you Can See In The First Post Lower Part That They Will Announce the Schedule for Airdrop Shortly, so Lets Just Wait The Announcement. For Now Lets Just Watch for the Progress of This Project.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
edsnowangel

Activity: 280
Merit: 39

Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 09:02:28 PM

[quote author=titteringtacos link=topic=2825114.msg30625428#ms
[/quote]

I kinda agreeb with you in some ways DRIVR toke might be like this but the features it posses is far more great than other token it's not just a simple tokem where you can use to trade but you can also use it to help you in every day living and give you efficiency in payments with your transportation

sd
vinzon04295

Activity: 75
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:14:42 PM

DRIVR iffer both great things from using in daily life as an easy cashless mode of payment for your transportation ang give us the power to trade and earn in the market in other words we can't only use in every day life but also to sustaine our needs for everyday life that is one great thing about DRIVR
vanedwap

Activity: 560
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 01:40:48 AM

they ain't announce it yet, you can follow them to their social media account to be updated about the upcoming airdrop, if you have eth you can buy DRIVR token in their website.

Nikkolodeon

Activity: 98
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:15:37 AM

I hope they will be having a Free wi-fi in their DRIVR vehicle, so that the passenger wouldn't be worried of paying if he does not have an internet on his phone. I hope this project will be available in our country.
maritzegr

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:33:54 AM

does the apps is ready to download? it is downloadble by android users? since this is token is related to transportation,can we use drivr network token as payment for transpo?
monkeyking03

Activity: 316

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:25:26 AM

As I read on your whitepaper one of the things I wanted was giving DRIVR a priority to the safety of passengers especially women, I would support your project because of the wonderful passenger service goals.looking forward to the success of this project.
JehJeh121

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:39:29 AM

Realy? I think they dont have an airdrop ive never heard of it when i first read this announcement. Let me know if they realy anounce that one and im willing to participate also in airdrop.

As I read on their post ,they will announce the airdrop shortly. I would like to participate in their airdrop also. Let us wait for their further announcement about the airdrop.
dagon666 (OP)

Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:26:53 AM

The team are still deciding whether to do an airdrop or use the airdrop fund to stimulate rides in the soft launch cities, I will find out as soon as I can and post on the ANN and alert on the telegram and twitter groups.  So stay tuned.
dagon666 (OP)

Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:29:57 AM

I hope they will be having a Free wi-fi in their DRIVR vehicle, so that the passenger wouldn't be worried of paying if he does not have an internet on his phone. I hope this project will be available in our country.

That is a fantastic idea!  I think the team should offer better incentives for drivers that do!  I will pass that idea on.
Darthflux14

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:03:51 AM

Hello manager, I just want to ask is the DRIVR app found on google playstore now is your app? I'm sorry to be curious, I just want to make sure if that was really your android app.

naigelbit

Activity: 434

X-Block.io

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 07:43:16 AM

That could be true. This token has the potential to hit when appear to the market. The developer is very active and is willing to help each member.

Right, The DRIVR project team works well for the good of their service when it is implemented in the first city to use the project. And  also the  people here is active that who are interested in their project.
erixter

Activity: 227

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:49:34 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2018, 06:46:43 AM by erixter

How Can we Avail the DRIVR network Car? is there any minimum drivr token to purchase or hold to avail that card? its look like powered by visa so DRIVR can also Convertable  to fiat?

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Sydneydexter

Activity: 125

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:06:50 AM

Lets continue to support DRIVR to be successful im also want this project to be successful so that im continuing to support and spread the new to my friends Lets hope for the best.
yvesmarquez11

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:13:01 AM

this project is absolutely unique and looks very promising, really and helping the whole world not just the drivers, i really think everyone needs it.ill keeep my eyes on this.good luck
hasar_fa

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:18:35 AM

the project looks not bad, I am pleased with the new possibilities.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: