Bitcoin Forum
November 27, 2020, 12:59:38 AM *
News: Bitcointalk Community Awards

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is bitcoin core wallet safe?  (Read 132 times)
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:38:07 PM

Yes Bitcoin core is the official wallet of Bitcoin so it is one of the safest wallet for storing your Bitcoins, however there it is not a safe place if your pc/desktop is infected by malwares and viruses. For me it doesn't matter if you use the official wallet or hardware wallet as long as the wallet provides you the private key, the security of the Bitcoins is still depends on the user on how careful he is, if you are careless even you use the safest wallet out there, you can't say that it is safe. If you are planning to use Bitcoin core better have a new desktop and don't use it on browsing the web and don't connect any device (usb, external hard drives) to it.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RACallanta

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:44:04 PM

Yes its safe. But if you want much safer for your bitcoin i would like to introduce to you the coins.ph. But i think this wallet is for the pilipino user only. But i think there is wallet that related to the coins.ph. Just continuing to searching wallet for bitcoin. Because here at philippines ,coins.ph is legit for the user. And you can pay your bills by using this wallet and also you can buy a cellphone load...thank you , i hope on your country ,theres a wallet that related in this wallet... Just continuing searching you will find your legit wallet

S M A R T   Q U O R U M
ANNTelegramWhitepapersmartquorum.comOnepagerDiscordTwitter
The First POS Coin To Fuel Blockchain Market Boom
Chosenpai

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:52:29 PM

Nothing is safer than a hardware wallet. Bitcoin core is safe as long as your taking safe ways to access your account. That includes safekeeping your key and accessing your account to a malware free device.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: