Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:37:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TMAN's Level up challenge.-- UPDATED...  (Read 8657 times)
TMAN (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 02:06:40 PM

yes it is still open, but members need to read this users posts.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=976210

then come here and make me aware of your existence - this is what you are competing against

Hello, I understand what you wanted to do sir and I would love to join this campaign of yours but this quoted message above saying that YOUR participants need to read that user's post and compete with him. I really think that dude is professional in this field but I'll try, this could probably crack my brain but let me in and I'll bring it on.

dont even try fella - you are wasting my time and yours.

go read some English books, watch some movies and come back in 6 months or just post on your local language board

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:29:01 PM

Apologies for the off topic it's a really great work you are doing but this is part of your post is a little "wobbling" or let's say unordered.
let me suggest a small correction if you don't mind :

Rank   Required activity   Required merit
Brand new   0   0
Newbie   1   0
Jr Member   30   0
Member   60   10

I suggest to replace it with this code.

Code:
[table][tr][td][b]Rank[/b][/td][td][b]Required activity[/b][/td][td][b]Required merit[/b][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Brand new[/td][td]0[/td][td]0[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Newbie[/td][td]1[/td][td]0[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Jr Member[/td][td]30[/td][td]0[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Member[/td][td]60[/td][td]10[/td][/tr]

Just let me know and I will delete this comment. Cheers

Expert3

Activity: 230
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:14:23 PM

then come here and make me aware of your existence - this is what you are competing against

Hello, I understand what you wanted to do sir and I would love to join this campaign of yours but this quoted message above saying that YOUR participants need to read that user's post and compete with him. I really think that dude is professional in this field but I'll try, this could probably crack my brain but let me in and I'll bring it on.

go read some English books, watch some movies and come back in 6 months or just post on your local language board
Why would you say so? I mean I know how to speak and write english and that was one of your criteria. Creating constructive posts is easy but giving comments that needs codes or whatever that dude was writing, Man do you need a newbie to customize a blockchain and try if that would get a merit in here? That was crazy.

I thought that you are looking for good reply by understanding each post. Now it's clear that you are finding an Einstein on a newbie account.
TMAN (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 03:32:36 PM

Why would you say so? I mean I know how to speak and write english and that was one of your criteria. Creating constructive posts is easy but giving comments that needs codes or whatever that dude was writing, Man do you need a newbie to customize a blockchain and try if that would get a merit in here? That was crazy.

I thought that you are looking for good reply by understanding each post. Now it's clear that you are finding an Einstein on a newbie account.

you called me Sir.. instant no no for me fella

Expert3

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:39:05 PM

I see. Why don't you accept my sign of respect? I don't know what country you came from but aside from it's description I think that should be the word I need to address you. I mean you're a Hero Member
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 08:01:49 PM

I see. Why don't you accept my sign of respect? I don't know what country you came from but aside from it's description I think that should be the word I need to address you. I mean you're a Hero Member

First of all, being a Hero Member doesn't mean that they deserve more respect than any other rank. It just indicates the length of time that they've been on the forums.

Secondly, just being able to write and speak English isn't enough to earn Merits. If that was the case, then every single one of my posts should be merited.

I believe that the reason @TMAN referenced @nullius' posts is because they are relevant to the context of the topics that he/she decides to post in. Take a look at his/her posts, and look at the context of the topic. Spot on, and a great example of how newbies and low-ranked members should be posting.

And for the record, I've merited posts that weren't extremely proficient in English; my merits are based on what I find to be valuable to the Bitcointalk community AND to the given topic of discussion. I could actually give a shit less about how good someone's English is, as long as I know that they're putting forth a good effort to contribute here.

dhas

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:46:25 PM

First of all, being a Hero Member doesn't mean that they deserve more respect than any other rank. It just indicates the length of time that they've been on the forums.

Secondly, just being able to write and speak English isn't enough to earn Merits. If that was the case, then every single one of my posts should be merited.

I believe that the reason @TMAN referenced @nullius' posts is because they are relevant to the context of the topics that he/she decides to post in. Take a look at his/her posts, and look at the context of the topic. Spot on, and a great example of how newbies and low-ranked members should be posting.

And for the record, I've merited posts that weren't extremely proficient in English; my merits are based on what I find to be valuable to the Bitcointalk community AND to the given topic of discussion. I could actually give a shit less about how good someone's English is, as long as I know that they're putting forth a good effort to contribute here.
Not all in hero spots are spoke good English language, because some of them are speaking broken English. However they considered it in the previous but now since quality of post is the no. 1 needed they were need to make a sentences with good quality of English.

The challenge to us how many people are users are reach in the hero spots since merit points now are applicable? They need to catched up the eye of many users to give us merit.

In addition they need to make level our activities and merit to make us ranked up in the future.
atrocityx

Activity: 336
Merit: 71

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:46:26 PM

Right I am so fed up with all this stupid moaning..

this is the new structure..

Rank   Required activity   Required merit
Brand new   0   0
Newbie   1   0
Jr Member   30   0
Member   60   10

so I will offer to level up a brand new, Newbie account or Jr Member to Member... only 1 person will win this challenge, the requirement is that they must be a native English speaker and make 40 constructive and relevant posts..

so - newbies.. post in this thread, then make the necessary number of posts and re post in this thread. i will check back in a week and chose my winner, if I am not satisfied with the quality of the posts then no winner will be chosen and I will roll it over for another week until a winner is chosen..

so people, stop bitching and contribute..

hopefully this will encourage some of the newer members to stop moaning and start getting with the program

EDIT..

As people have been raining merits on me like money mayweather in a strip club.. this thread will stay alive for a while.. i will check in on the regular, but I can see this being a permanent thread if people keep on raining them down on me I will have to keep on paying it forward.. for all the naysayers this thread will be proof that the system works..

cheers

T

I have read the the example person's post that you requested and would like some consideration.. I don't think I can articulate as well as he does, but my posts are generally trying to be helpful within the realm of what I know.  I mainly post in the beginners forum and trading forum.. since my background is in teaching and day/position trading for a few years. I don't claim to know everything but try to offer my opinion in the best way possible, even if its not the popular response.   I want to be proof that this system works and work my way up through all of the ranks starting with 0 merits.  Here are a few of my posts..let me know what you think.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2962760.msg30441689#msg30441689
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2963706.msg30440856#msg30440856
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2958978.msg30382445#msg30382445
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2945597.msg30304956#msg30304956
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2658522.msg30248372#msg30248372
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2944431.msg30246763#msg30246763

Thanks for your consideration.. if indeed you are still running it.

r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:17:52 AM

Not all in hero spots are spoke good English language, because some of them are speaking broken English. However they considered it in the previous but now since quality of post is the no. 1 needed they were need to make a sentences with good quality of English.

The challenge to us how many people are users are reach in the hero spots since merit points now are applicable? They need to catched up the eye of many users to give us merit.

In addition they need to make level our activities and merit to make us ranked up in the future.

I think you actually did not understand the intent here. Why you want someone to read your broken English.
If you are not proficient in English language then you should post in your local language.
OP here require good English to understand and merit the post but it does not mean people will not get merit if they are not proficient in English.

I am alive
Expert3

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:32:16 AM

I mean I respect him as a superior and maybe also as a boss coz obviously he could help me out on my rankings since I'm still a newbie. Respect is deserved, and I would give it to anybody until proven that you should be disrepected.

I am trying to get as informative, detailed as I can when posting in here because I know that would be grounds to rank up, other way to get banned. Maybe that was enough coz I can't compete with Mr. Nullius, but IF EVER you guys can have better posts than him then If I can earn my merits it should be for you to give.

I know, I look that up as an example, why are you taking away the chance from me to even try. I would love to reply/post that way but to be better than him? At the moment it's impossible, so are you. No offense sir, Im just stating the fact.

Great. I hope you would notice me, not because I oppose to the words of Mr. TMAN but because I posted something good that maybe could help the forum/owner of the thread.
alia

Activity: 56
Merit: 115

Lowest EVER interest lending! (Use escrow always)

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:24:40 AM

Just saw this... in case it's still happening, I'd like to try my luck. Thank you!

Lowest interest lending in bitcointalk history. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2846750.0
TMAN (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 08:33:20 AM

Just saw this... in case it's still happening, I'd like to try my luck. Thank you!

You already had some.. and if the exchange with nullius keeps going then likely a lot more

romanovst

Activity: 98
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:07:33 PM

Please check my posts and let me know if I qualify.
aliceayag

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:52:06 AM

Is this for REAL? Cheesy
TMAN (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 06:24:23 AM

Is this for REAL? Cheesy

Yes see how much merit I have handed out

dhas

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:58:24 PM

I think you actually did not understand the intent here. Why you want someone to read your broken English.
If you are not proficient in English language then you should post in your local language.
OP here require good English to understand and merit the post but it does not mean people will not get merit if they are not proficient in English.
Oh well Im not emphasizing broken english of the others. My point is, if your not comfortable in using English as the medium of communication in this forum, then probably you should trained yourself to be familiarize.
Lets face it its so hard to earn, merit nowadays that's why everyone had been challenge to post a unique and quality post so that others will notice it and give merit.
And for those who experience struggle in English you must practice.
hurry_hore

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:14:19 AM

Hope the thread is still alive.... Smiley There is a satisfaction to get merit evidently....I collected my posts as below.
I be will be very happy if each of below post earn merits Wink  :
1.   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2983956.msg30940054#msg30940054
2.   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2632503.msg30948807#msg30948807
3.   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3010719.0
4.   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2991638.msg30837667#msg30837667
5.   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2980470.msg30773128#msg30773128
6.   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2980470.msg30773128#msg30773128
7.   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2960563.0

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
A Confused Shoe

Activity: 117
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:46:52 PM

Just saw this post, though I'm not sure if it is still going on. Think most of my responses on the forums have been thoughtful and detailed thus far - have a look.

Regardless of whatever you decide, thanks for your consideration!
cryptothief

Activity: 350
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 11:02:55 PM

Going to give this a crack, my posts so far have been mixed to say the least, so will concentrate on upping the ante and getting some quality information out there. I'll be back.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
TMAN (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 09:09:51 AM

Just saw this post, though I'm not sure if it is still going on. Think most of my responses on the forums have been thoughtful and detailed thus far - have a look.

bounties, ICO's, Gambling - sorry gents not my thing.,

really am struggling to hand out merit here - if anyone else can see others that deserve please let me know as I may of missed some