Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:35:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Cryptocurrency Should You Still Have In 2019  (Read 3771 times)
Ennudkrid (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:01:38 AM
Merited by Cloverfield (1)

There are currently at least 1,200 different types of coins as listed on Coinmarketcap. Which one will prevail? Or rather, which group of coins will survive for the long term. What coin/token should you have now for the year 2019?

🌴 FUTOURIST — GET PAID TO REVIEW 🌴
| ICO |  (http://bit.ly/2r8SOZb)DISCUSSION (http://bit.ly/2B2AVuS) |
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
artmen007

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:08:57 AM

Well clearly this will be ETHEREUM
CARDANO top of the coin should feel myself well.
NAS I think that ICO was not all were bought at the pre sale . Such projects shoot best.
Well, anonymous, like, XSPECTRE, MONERO will feel good.

I think very soon will die any sidoine which are of no value.

High risk high payoff
devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:14:43 AM
Merited by ahoenk (8)

If you want to hold altcoin untill 2019 u should consider to hold one or two of these coin :
1. Aurora token. Aurora token is issued by idex lab and auroru token is for supporting network for decentralised exchanger idex.market you can stake aurora token start from q3 2018 when snowglobe platform is live. And in exchange for staking you can get more aurora token we all know decentralised exchanger is safest then centralised exchanger and crypto world need such exchanger.

2. Crypterium. Crypterium is a utility token which can use for spending our crypto asset to real world. If the road map done as is we can use crypterium apps for 40k merchant all over the world. We no need to exchange our crypto asset again. Also by holding crpt token we can exchange it to credit token at their platform and give some one a lend without worried about fluctiation ( read this features on their whitepapper )

3. Swissborg if you hold many alt crypto you will need the cyborg advice for investing to what alt and swissborg offer such features to holder

4. Savedroid like regular bank save droid will be operated as automatic saving. The features also unique and they also have many customer already. I have download their apps and its fun to use it.
ahoenk

Activity: 1232
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:22:34 AM

If you want to hold altcoin untill 2019 u should consider to hold one or two of these coin :
1. Aurora token. Aurora token is issued by idex lab and auroru token is for supporting network for decentralised exchanger idex.market you can stake aurora token start from q3 2018 when snowglobe platform is live. And in exchange for staking you can get more aurora token we all know decentralised exchanger is safest then centralised exchanger and crypto world need such exchanger.

2. Crypterium. Crypterium is a utility token which can use for spending our crypto asset to real world. If the road map done as is we can use crypterium apps for 40k merchant all over the world. We no need to exchange our crypto asset again. Also by holding crpt token we can exchange it to credit token at their platform and give some one a lend without worried about fluctiation ( read this features on their whitepapper )

3. Swissborg if you hold many alt crypto you will need the cyborg advice for investing to what alt and swissborg offer such features to holder

4. Savedroid like regular bank save droid will be operated as automatic saving. The features also unique and they also have many customer already. I have download their apps and its fun to use it.

I agree with these coin but you forget platform coin such exscudo and boscoin.
Exscudo will hit $10 mark in my opinion when the platform launch. They also already updated their test net for colour coin which is asset in exscudo platform.

And another next coin which has its own block chain will be quantum1net and the project also aim for makin its own miner, it could be an awesome coin wars this year.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
fxstrike

Activity: 238
Merit: 40

First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:51:47 AM

Clearly token released by exchanger such as KuCoin KCS should be in your long term holds, until decentralized or atomic swap become norm this token will give you good return of your hold.

Some of token with real world business and monetary instrument backing is also very good long term holding such as HelloGold token HGT, Goldmint MNTP, OneGram OGC, Sudan Gold SGC have very good backing if anything happen to the global financial market

jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:33:10 AM

No doubt Ethereum will still be one Altcoin to beat, but I have a feeling Wanchain and NEO are going to be huge too, I won't count these five projects out too, Comos, EOS, Qtum, Boscoin and  Waves platform

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Cloverfield

Activity: 392
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:41:58 AM

It is a tricky question because we can only speculate. The technology of blockchain is obviously here to stay and will be used more and more often in the near future. But which coins/tokens will still be operational in a year from now.
From the current top 10 I would go for Ethereum. As long as there are still new ICO’s coming into the market Ethereum will be necessary and it has the reputation and tech to be around for longer than a year.
I will give good chances to Iota, Cardano and EOS too. Crypterium is now out of the ICO a few weeks, but I have faith in them to grow out to be a key player sometime soon.

Multiple ICO’s carry good visions and ideas to improve the world of crypto, but like I said.. We can only speculate at this time and hope for the best. Regulations and SEC or heading out to start (have started it already for quite some time) a riot and to scare off the masses. But blockchain wil prevail, that is a 100% given fact!

Dxlike

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:46:20 PM

i think it is better to have golden middle, though having btc in one's wallet is fine too. but rather eth and some xrp
Castlereagh

Activity: 154
Merit: 25

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:51:34 PM

My picks of the alts would be ETH, NEO, ADA, XLM, QTUM as relatively solid picks.

I'm also holding SwissBorg, Crypterium and DragonChain as riskier long termers, but I think they will prevail.

My long shots are all in renewable energy POWR, ETK, RED MWAT ...and soon WEP. I personally believe 2018-2019 will see a BIG boom in green energy... it's where government policy is going (well, in Europe and Australasia at least).
yhoga45

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 12:57:06 PM

As a newbie in cryptocurrency I'm still save my money for buying ETH, I think ETH can be grow up bigger than the other alt coins. My reason is there is a lot of token today use Ethereum for their platform. Hopefully my speculation is right. And I hope you guys pray for me so that I can buy or I have at least (0.5 ETH) LOL :v
Jack.Doe333

Activity: 198
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:28:51 PM

I think eth have much usage in both payment and ICOs, that is the value
cryptocommoner

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:42:52 PM

I think you should think about the big picture when thinking about a full year from now.

ETH is the new standard pretty much with the low fees and fast transactions.  That will always do well because there are so many ERC20 tokens based on this.  ETH will be great to have.

If you look at the privacy coins, you can look more into ZOIN or PIVX.  You should also look into XSPEC as this is on a new level than the others if they can pull it off.

If you look at social media integrations and monetization, you can look more into TRX (despite the current FUD) and KIN.

If you look at trading alorithms and aid in trading, you can look more into COV (or COVX depending on the exchange - Covesting), CND, and PCL.

If you look at utility coins, you can look more into THETA and TEL.

If you are looking into investing in new chains, look more into ITC (China's IOTA), IOTA, VEN, and ADA.

If you are looking into coins that are trying to replace fiat, look more into XRB and EOS.

And, as stated above, the BNB and KCS coins will likely do well this year as well.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:47:07 PM

what i am hodling is bitcoin, obviously Cheesy

but also i believe that we will see a good future from coins that are based on DAG. there are currently a couple of them out there: IOTA, RaiBlocks, Byteball comes to my mind. and i believe that this technology (not just these coins necessarily) has a good future.
bottom line is i am holding Byteball too but a small amount because i like the project.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
swissgang

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 02:09:29 PM

I think bitcoin and ethereum will survive in the next ten years I am very sure about it. Also altcoins which have a good team and idea.

limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:14:48 PM

Bitcoin and other old alt is my choice for long term investment. They have been proven, until now persist and its price continues to increase.
See doge, eth, xlm, ltc, xmr and dash, I notice from year to year the graph keeps going up. I'm sure the end of this year the price will explode.
srmecdes

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:17:55 PM

I have always 2 favourite coin. They are Eth and Waves. They will rise and rise.
cryptocommoner

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:19:33 PM

Bitcoin and other old alt is my choice for long term investment. They have been proven, until now persist and its price continues to increase.
See doge, eth, xlm, ltc, xmr and dash, I notice from year to year the graph keeps going up. I'm sure the end of this year the price will explode.

DOGE is a joke coin.  I can't believe people are still buying it.  Even the developer encourages people not to buy it.
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:28:44 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 02:39:48 PM by Poink

I think naming anything in the top 20 is almost expected.  Outside that, I don't know.  A year in crypto is too long.  Things can drastically change in a week--say if a coin is hacked or abandoned by the developer.  Likewise, a totally unknown coin can get a boost by a major partnership announcement.  It can swing both ways.

I strongly believe in diversification and hedging...that is why I cast a big net of 35 coins.  Grin

I used to do in depth research of the; tech, dev team, marketing, news, etc.  before buying.  Recently, I only do these for long term hold.  Surprisingly, most of my profits are made through quick flips which are less involved (I still do research but not as deep).  Luckily, some of them end up on the HODL pile as well.
Juulke

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:37:20 PM

I will hold on my ADA, NEO and XVG.
onurgozupek

Activity: 1284
Merit: 591

In #Bitcoin me trust

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 02:57:25 PM

I definitely hold MTH, IOTA, BNB and of course BTC Smiley You should always keep some Bitcoins to buy alts when they are on dip. I do never sell al my Bitcoins...
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: