Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:50:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Cryptocurrency Should You Still Have In 2019  (Read 3771 times)
Jamalzzz

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 09:49:08 PM

I see that the best coin to have is the top 10 coins. And this year there will definitely be a lot of coins winning because they are now starting at cheap prices and rising. I think before making a coin purchase, you must understand the sales chart.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 03:02:18 AM

There are currently at least 1,200 different types of coins as listed on Coinmarketcap. Which one will prevail? Or rather, which group of coins will survive for the long term. What coin/token should you have now for the year 2019?
I don't know a lot more currency like that you are mentioned that 1,200 currency still remains holded by lots of people definitely they need to get there Rocket in this year otherwise the total market will definitely be collapse.
Indeed, there are thousands of coins on the market, and there are dozens of projects that will arrive in crypto. but certainly not everything is worthed to buy right? not all coins are potential right? I prefer coins that are in the top marketcaps to have. I'm sure the coin will go up when the trend changes
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 03:53:27 AM

There are currently at least 1,200 different types of coins as listed on Coinmarketcap. Which one will prevail? Or rather, which group of coins will survive for the long term. What coin/token should you have now for the year 2019?
I don't know a lot more currency like that you are mentioned that 1,200 currency still remains holded by lots of people definitely they need to get there Rocket in this year otherwise the total market will definitely be collapse.
Indeed, there are thousands of coins on the market, and there are dozens of projects that will arrive in crypto. but certainly not everything is worthed to buy right? not all coins are potential right? I prefer coins that are in the top marketcaps to have. I'm sure the coin will go up when the trend changes

Maybe bitcoin will be the top of potential coins in this year as we know that bitcoin price was trying to increase slowly. But the altcoin can be a good choice if we want to spread to many coins. The top 10 coins in the marketcap will be a good option for you, but you need to pick at least 2 or 3 coins to hold and don't pick too many coins because this could make you confuse and difficult to watch and analyze. After the market was reset since the last year, I think this year will be a good time for cryptocurrency to start increasing.
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 03:18:57 PM

I suggest having ethereum, neo, litecoin and cardano. these three coins have great and great potential, so I think this is a potential thing and gets a big profit when the market conditions are stable.
Jamesib1
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

P2P to fiat exchange & wallet -- www.totalcoin.io

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 04:56:16 PM

Personally, I do believe that Bitcoin will continue to be the #1 cryptocurrency. No altcoin will ever even get closer to Bitcoin's price, so a situation were an altcoin will beat BTC is non-existant.

I do have high hopes for the coins below though and, personally, these 5 are the ones that should be in a long-term portfolio in my opinion:
  • Bitcoin
  • Ethereum
  • Ripple
  • Litecoin
  • TRON
  • Cardano

[  Totalcoin - P2P crypto exchange  ]      ▬▬▬▬     ◾◾◾  ADVANCED MOBILE CRYPTO-WALLET  ◾◾◾
Facebook    ❱ Youtube          ▬▬▬▬             CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
  ❱ Telegram     ❱ Download app       ▬▬▬▬     ◾◾◾  JOIN NOW | BECOME A TRADER  ◾◾◾
rika0223

Activity: 634
Merit: 128

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 05:10:54 AM

Until now I still believe and believe in bitcoin because before I started investing with crypto currency I already knew and understood the bitcoin crypto currency especially so for the next year I still have confidence in the crypto currency
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 06:36:31 AM

at this time I am still confident and trusting with ETH and maybe in the future I still hold ETH as a coin that I will invest even though no one can know and predict the development of crypto currencies in the future confidence and patience are the main capital in investing with crypto currencies
Bavaria

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 10:11:19 PM

I believe, it's necessary to have ethereum, bitcoin and litecoin in portfolio. These three coins most reliable investment in the crypto world.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 10:16:33 PM

I believe, it's necessary to have ethereum, bitcoin and litecoin in portfolio. These three coins most reliable investment in the crypto world.
These 3 yes, I have them.

But I got the most with bitcoin, this will never go dry even for the upcoming years to come. Everyone should have bitcoin on their portfolio's.
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 01:54:01 AM

I am actually keeping a couple of cryptocurrencies in my digital wallet since the decline of bitcoin's market value. Some of these cryptocurrencies are under the radar and really look bad but i still keep on holding them since the team is exceptionally doing everything on their currency. Along with these cryptos that i am holding are Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and others.

LDenis555

Activity: 317
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:38:50 AM

Of course there are other noteworthy coins, but first of all I think it is necessary to pay attention to Ethereum, now it costs little, and the upcoming update will give impetus to the price increase
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 03:26:13 AM

Crypto that I got from my bounty which is promised project, I will hold it until the product released and then their token/coin will have utility and value in the future...
I also holding XLM and ETH because they are potential and can bullish anytime...
btc78

Activity: 2478
Merit: 210

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 03:34:01 AM

Theres no doubt still bitcoin,ethereum and litecoin for cryptocurrency

And

Infinitus,policy pal,trade.io and united traders for tokens

This is my set of cryptos that sits in my folio until now for almost a year

cryptograce

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 07:32:04 PM

The only one I recommend is fairc.
The faireum.io project is revolutionizing the gambling industry.

Lydian Lion
 Rewards for Everyday Activities
http://www.lydian-lion.com
eidoscore

Activity: 723
Merit: 106

STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2019, 07:55:30 PM

for now i just hold few cryptocurrency because the price are going down, that's why i'm still hold them than cutloss, and until today maybe is more than 1 year i hold this altcoin, maybe you think i just make jokes for holding altcoin for more than 1 year, but this is the truth  haha  Grin Grin

kakade

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 03:11:25 AM

What is clear is that the top 100 coins in Coinmarketcap are coins that can survive. And the top 10 coins will still be the main choice in investing. I am pretty sure that BTC, ETH, XRP, BNB, BCH and BTG coins will survive and continue to grow.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 03:42:29 AM

Indeed, many coins are developing and have a future, for this, we still choose bitcoin and ethereum as the safest coins. But for other altcoins we should be able to see which has volume, in the top 100 altcoins we can find it and we can learn well in each altcoin.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2019, 08:21:46 PM

Well Bitcoin is first we should have, next is Ethereum, and i think there are some more projects with low price and can give a good profit on long road, but always do research before invest.
Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 08:34:41 PM

Almost everyday the coinmarketcap releasing a new coin. The very legitimate coin for me is ETH and NEO they are very stable and sometimes increasing which makes them perfect. Usually i bought only just a few but this two coins are the best and make sure you have it until now 2019. It will be a revolutionary tokens in the future.
markus124

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 10:06:20 PM

The only thing you need to look at is the volume of the coin. If the coin have a big volume it means that it have interest of the investor even if the coin is not that good it will gain value because is going to be pushed by big funds manager. Find those type of coins and then hold till they pumped. ETH, BTC, BAT, BNB, LTC, MKR this ones will survive.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: