Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:36:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN|ICO] TradePlayz - APP IS AVAILABLE ON ITUNES STORE OR GOOGLE PLAY!  (Read 1340 times)
agan husaeni

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:33:59 PM

Hi, after i read all of the whitepaper i think you have a nice idea with a smart concept for this project, i wish this project will be success for the future, anywayi really like your web design, simpel but amazing  Smiley Smiley , good luck

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:59:38 PM

Hi guys! How are the fees going? You already have a working application, I hope you will collect enough money!
Hakamoto

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:04:42 AM

Amazing project where can I find a technical document for this project?the realization of this idea can become popular and bring a lot of good profit

Tradeplayz
Copper Member

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:29:57 PM

Thank you so much for the kind words everyone!

Our whitepaper can be found on our website: www.tradeplayz.com

We are getting close to 100 participants in some of our contests on the TradePlayz app, so be sure to download It on Google Play or in the App Store!
KimberlyGB

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:02:41 AM

An interesting project with an already running application, but could not find information how much money has already been collected.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:58:05 PM

An interesting project with an already running application, but could not find information how much money has already been collected.

I think you can roughly estimate how much they raised so far by checking their website.
You can see how many tokens were bought and the current price, which is about $675k atm if I'm correct.
For me, this is better than other gaming platforms as they really have the working app already.
The team needs to market this for the community to learn more about this project.
KimberlyGB

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:18:29 AM

I think you can roughly estimate how much they raised so far by checking their website.
You can see how many tokens were bought and the current price, which is about $675k atm if I'm correct.
For me, this is better than other gaming platforms as they really have the working app already.
The team needs to market this for the community to learn more about this project.
Thank you, of course it's better when there is information about the sold coins. I think the developer should be more to advertise his working application for the smartphones.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:34:19 AM

Thank you, of course it's better when there is information about the sold coins. I think the developer should be more to advertise his working application for the smartphones.

What do you mean by this?
Currently, the app is available for iOS/android devices so if your smartphone has Android 4.0.3 and up system, that should be compatible.

Dev, can you make the app available also for MacBook users?
I'm in front of my laptop all the time and not the phone. Tongue
jolinahermosa25

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:21:57 AM

such interesting and cool, this project has a great and competent team and im sure this will be great and have a good future in here Grin
Tradeplayz
Copper Member

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:07:07 AM

such interesting and cool, this project has a great and competent team and im sure this will be great and have a good future in here Grin
Thank you for the kind words!

Visit www.tradeplayz.com to purchase ZED Smiley
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:23:05 PM

hi community... here you got the spanish ANN for the spanish speaking community... chicos, ya teneis disponible el hilo anuncio en bitcointalk en español!!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3145819.0

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
KimberlyGB

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:40:22 PM

Where can I see the results of the collection of money by the team and tell me how many are left before the end of ICO?
cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:57:02 PM

Is this has an actual games? or it's just the name that sound just like gaming platform with cryptocurrency support for the in game transaction/economy?
Tradeplayz
Copper Member

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:45:01 AM

Is this has an actual games? or it's just the name that sound just like gaming platform with cryptocurrency support for the in game transaction/economy?
Yep there is an actual, working product for this project!

You can find it on Google Play here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tradeplayz.game

or in the App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/tradeplayz/id1346604958?mt=8

To learn more, be sure to visit our website at www.tradeplayz.com
KimberlyGB

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:12:21 PM

This is of course very good, but it seems to me that we need to actively promote the project on the Internet. When is the end of ICO?
Tradeplayz
Copper Member

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:21:54 AM

This is of course very good, but it seems to me that we need to actively promote the project on the Internet. When is the end of ICO?
Thank you & yes, we do need everyone's help to promote the project. You can help by sharing Tradeplayz social media posts and earn tokens though the bounty campaign! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2825702.0;all

The ICO lasts until April 15th!
KimberlyGB

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:24:47 AM

Thank you & yes, we do need everyone's help to promote the project. You can help by sharing Tradeplayz social media posts and earn tokens though the bounty campaign! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2825702.0;all

Thanks for the quick response, I can join the signature company. How much money was collected for now?
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:42:38 AM

Thanks for the quick response, I can join the signature company. How much money was collected for now?

I think you can check their website how much tokens they sold but no corresponding amount yet. Just rough estimate. Hopefully, the team will meet their min targets as this platform is already working unlike other crypto game-related projects that has nothing to offer. Sometimes I wonder why the projects with solid foundations have very minimal audience here in bct but if you will give them free tokens, they will flock on you.
KimberlyGB

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:22:06 PM

Of course I will join the signature company when the signature company where I participate will end.
Tradeplayz
Copper Member

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:48:14 AM

Of course I will join the signature company when the signature company where I participate will end.
Thanks for the support!

Stage 4 of the token sale ends in just about 4 days! Visit www.tradeplayz.com to purchase ZED!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: