Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:12:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POW & POSe X11][MASTERNODE] BitNodes Pro: New Coin & 1M Invest Fund!  (Read 4075 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kenjionline

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:22:11 AM

Name:   cryptogens
Activity:   14
Merit:   0
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   June 15, 2017, 11:17:35 AM
Last Active:   March 19, 2018, 01:33:28 PM

Dev has abandoned his project, can not swap coin from node to xnode  Lips sealed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptogens (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 10:21:13 AM

Dear BitNodes Comminity!

First of all, we apologize to all who can not answer in time.

We are immersed in work on the new version of the BitNodes kernel, as well as on infrastructure services such as exchanger, exchange, micro-credit service and several other interesting projects.

Unfortunately, there are absolutely no people among us who are ready to promote our projects and make them profitable.
We tried to place an announcement about raising funds to enter the exchanges, but did not receive any specific proposals.
We put XNODE on ExtStock.com with our own forces (which unfortunately is not listed at coinmarketcap.com yet), and we also negotiate with several exchanges about NODE and XNODE listings.

It's even more offensive to see that the hashrate of NODE and XNODE networks is falling.
We understand that the price of $0.005 for the XNODE coin is small, and that the ExtStock does not allow traders to bid without verification, but we believe in the project and want to spark this belief in you.
If you have free hashrate, please support BitNodes. Your coins will bring you income, albeit not right now.

If you are ready to help us in listing the coins on the exchanges, then we will accept any help. Even 0.001 btc will be accepted with gratitude.

In response, we promise that we will not stop the work and you will soon see new services in the ecosystem of BitNodes.
Lucrative-asset

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:06:19 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2018, 12:16:47 PM by Lucrative-asset

How much is required for the masternode, 1000 or 10000?
Whats your social media links?
Do you have any logos?

Can you add the trading exchange to the front OP, including active mining pools.

cryptogens (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 03:07:05 PM

Officially confirmed:
https://twitter.com/extstock/status/969578105009516544

BitNodes Pro listed at ExtStock.com exchange!
Congrats to all our members and miners!

Next goals:
 - list NODE at ExtStock
 - list XNODE and NODE at TradeSatoshi, Alpha-BTC, Yobit and other exchanges.

We need your support!

Good start. However I do not like that ExtStock needs a copy of my ID document. I will not use that exchange. Could you please submit NODE/XNODE to https://graviex.net/. They use the same software and they don't force user identification. Just fill out this form: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bkMDWgs95mRkLCCkOu985y2oT7dXRFLiceWFmoUyHQY

Just got response from Graviex team (waiting for about 2 weeks):
Hello! We regret to inform that your application form has been rejected. However, you may take part in voting for listing if having filled this form https://graviex.net/listing_requests/new. When your coin collects at least  3 000 000 (there is about 0.3 BTC) votes in GIO and will take one of the three top positions, the coin will be listed on Graviex. The winners will be defined 2 times a week: on Tuesday and Friday. Any person having GIO coin can vote. There are 2 ways to acquire GIO: 1. To purchase GIO on https://graviex.net/markets/giobtc  2. via mining on http://miningpool.gravio.net/.  The results of voting are displayed here https://graviex.net/listing_registers
bloodest

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:50:45 AM

I will try to mine)))) or coin already dead?

VANIG.io
The World's first integrated E-Commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem powered by Blockchain
https://vanig.io
Lucrative-asset

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:06:18 PM

I will try to mine)))) or coin already dead?

Certainly not! Mine here http://xnode.chainmapper.com/  Wink
Is it 1000 or 10000 for a masternode?
Lucrative-asset

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:03:39 PM

Is it 1000 or 10000 for a masternode?

1000 for NODE MN
10000 for XNODE MN

OK, 10000 for a masternode.

Will the dev get a logo?
The dev has to make a logo, when you see the btc logo you remember what crypto that is, so in order for xnode to excel its gonna need a logo.
Got my hash going, costing me money now, so the dev needs to post on the OP the exact trading exchange xnode is on.
Lucrative-asset

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:22:56 PM

Will the dev get a logo?
The dev has to make a logo, when you see the btc logo you remember what crypto that is, so in order for xnode to excel its gonna need a logo.
Got my hash going, costing me money now, so the dev needs to post on the OP the exact trading exchange xnode is on.

Just read the thread carefully and click some links. These for example:

Cool @Jospfh.

Now what is Xnodes twitter account so I can get the projects updates?
cryptogens (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 11:30:14 AM

Dear BitNodes Comminity!

Great news: XNODE will be listed at Crex24.com within 1 week!

Unfortunately, we do not have enough funds to list a NODE right now.

We once again appeal to the whale holders, powerful miners, as well as to the MN owners with the kind request to support BitNodes.
We need to collect 0.1 btc to add NODE to Crex24.com exchange.
Devs never had even 1 NODE, this is our principled position.

We thank everyone who support BitNodes!
Lucrative-asset

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:59:50 PM

Dear BitNodes Comminity!

We once again appeal to the whale holders, powerful miners, as well as to the MN owners with the kind request to support BitNodes.

Good news.
feby

Activity: 116

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:04:50 PM

bagaimana cara menambang Bitnodespro ?? di mana kolam renang? diperlukan disscord?
Lucrative-asset

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:54:23 AM

bagaimana cara menambang Bitnodespro ?? di mana kolam renang? diperlukan disscord?

https://cryptonova.eu/
cryptogens (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 11:26:01 AM

https://cryptonova.eu/

We checked all the blocks found by the CryptoNova pool and noticed that in this case MN does not receive a reward, even if it is online.
Unfortunately, we do not have CryptoNova pool contacts, so we can not contact them.

If you have such an opportunity, we ask that you contact them and report this bug.
This problem is not a problem with BitNodes or the BitNodes client.
cryptogens (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 01:16:14 PM

We checked all the blocks found by the CryptoNova pool and noticed that in this case MN does not receive a reward, even if it is online.
Unfortunately, we do not have CryptoNova pool contacts, so we can not contact them.

If you have such an opportunity, we ask that you contact them and report this bug.

They are on twitter.... @CryptoNovaPool

Also I think the network should only accept valid transactions. Please fix the network

Hi cryptogens, you should remove all links to cryptonova from this thread until they fix it. Also you can contact CryptoPunkyXL as that user posted about the pool, most likely that user owns the pool. Take some action if you want people to invest in this coin!

Please show us that you care about your investors and act upon this.
Currently I do not feel supported by Bitnodes, which is bad for trust........

For the record there are 2 perfectly working pools:

Dear Jos,
We never added Cryptonova to our thread, so we can't remove it. We hope pool representative will respond and fix this issue soon.
Thank you.
Lucrative-asset

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:38:00 PM

Also I think the network should only accept valid transactions. Please fix the network

Hi cryptogens, you should remove all links to cryptonova from this thread until they fix it. Also you can contact CryptoPunkyXL as that user posted about the pool, most likely that user owns the pool. Take some action if you want people to invest in this coin!

Dear Jos,
We never added Cryptonova to our thread, so we can't remove it. We hope pool representative will respond and fix this issue soon.
Thank you.

Is Cryptonova on a fork then?
CryptoPunkyXL

Activity: 80

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 04:53:44 PM

The problem has been fixed and masternodes are being paid out.
No the pool is not on a fork.

https://cryptonova.eu/site/mining
Mesosmartical

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:22:26 PM

I wish you good luck and an extraordinary and globally success for your booming business! 
sastconttamis

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:15:24 PM

Sure! If this project is implemented in the best way, then it will be able to get itsshare in the market.
cryptogens (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 12:53:25 PM

@dev did you think of signing up to the masternode sites?

Like: https://masternodes.pro/coin-signup
Hi! We're listed there (tab Funding).
Unfortunately, their business model is targeted to collect fees to list coins on their homepage.
It's very expensive and give no profit for coin devs..
cryptogens (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 01:09:02 PM

Dear BitNodes Comminity!

Due to the low trading volume of XNODE on crex24.com, we decided to allocate another 50k XNODEs from the investment fund to run trading.
We hope that by the end of the week, trades on crex24.com should catch up with turnover on extstock.com, which is about 20k a day.

Thank you for your support!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: