Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:53:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can one be a good neighbor?  (Read 970 times)
Uko21 (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:38:40 AM

I learned that Being on bad terms with your neighbour can make your life frustrating, day after day. But taking the time to establish good terms with your neighbours has numerous benefits. The community will be friendlier, the neighbourhood safer, and the area a nicer and more comfortable place to live.
So I took my time to look at this,  what I did the first time I moved into my new apartment.

1. I make sure I introduce myself in a friendly manner to my neighbors.
2. I tried to know their lifestyle and how how we can communicate freely.
3. Limit myself from been extremely close to them. Knowing how and when to discuss about a particular topic in the society.
This really help me keep my integrity till now.
I keep building a good neighborhood and society with them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:41:51 AM

You can be a good neighbor if you treat them nicely, and being friendly to them. The bible says "Love your neighbor as you love your self."
Ridulus

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:50:32 PM

I learned that Being on bad terms with your neighbour can make your life frustrating, day after day. But taking the time to establish good terms with your neighbours has numerous benefits. The community will be friendlier, the neighbourhood safer, and the area a nicer and more comfortable place to live.
So I took my time to look at this,  what I did the first time I moved into my new apartment.

3. Limit myself from been extremely close to them. Knowing how and when to discuss about a particular topic in the society.

I had the similar situation Smiley When I moved to my new apartment I started to communicate closely to my neighbors. It is not only pleasant but also convenient. If you need somebody to watch your apartment or water your plants when you are traveling neighbors can do that.
bernashka

Activity: 298
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:04:06 PM

Study the lives of your neighbors. Learn about the lives of your neighbors - what they do, what their work schedule is, whether they have a large family. This way, you can avoid some problems before they start popping up. For example, if you find out that your neighbors are working at night, you will try to keep yourself quiet during the day, knowing that at that time they are sleeping. If the family has small children, you will try not to make noise in the evenings. Give your neighbors the same information about you. If you are going to do repair work or play drums, please notify in advance. Agree that if one starts to cause another inconvenience, the second will immediately report it.
FaQBoys

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:44:32 PM

At a minimum, do not smoke in the entrance or at least open the window leaf
Take care not to litter
ezajavo

Activity: 405
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:00:47 PM

For me how to be a good neighbor is not to disturb the personal problems of the neighbors, create a friendly atmosphere and keep the environment safe
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:10:25 PM

Well, to be a good neighbor is just an easy thing to do. You don't need to exert much effort just to please them. What you need to do is just be yourself and show them kindness. Show them that you can offer them friendship. Don't do things that might hurt them and just do the right thing. Treat them as if they are close to your heart and the next good things will follow.
copypaper5

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:17:46 PM

must maintain friendship between neighbors.
Do not disturb other people's household affairs, do not talk about people about their ugliness.
Night Crawler

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:18:53 PM

Dont be nosy. Say Hi if you make eye contact.
UrKarma

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:55:16 PM

Bad relations with neighbors can turn your life into a nightmare it's best to try to somehow establish relationships. You will become calmer and more comfortable, safer.
You need to be more attentive, tolerant and kinder to people who live next to you. In return you always get a smile, sympathy and respect.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:02:26 PM

Invite neighbors to church. Or if they already go, invite yourself along with them to their church.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:27:12 PM

Its extremely important to have a good atmosphere in your neighborhood, I always try to become a good neighbor, I often bring them food or gift whenever I go abroad, and sometimes make small party and invite all my neighbor so we can know each other, and sometimes we go to trip together
bimbie

Activity: 185

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:21:01 AM

To be a good naighbor you should make friends with your neighbors.Talk to them bring them food or invite them in yout house to eat or if there is an ocassion in your house dont forget to tell them.If they need help dont think twice to help the.And most of all be true to them.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
zedkiel08

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:42:59 AM

It is easy to be a good neighbor , you just have to be a good citizen in your community and you will be a good neighbor. Being a good neighbor is also being a good person . Have friends with the people of your community , help your community in a way that you will not hurt anyone. And have a relationship with your community as a family.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FABRIC TOKEN ECOSYSTEM      WHITE PAPER    ANN THREAD    SLACK      DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
neya

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:21:14 AM

To become a good neighbor is to make friends with them ao that if something emergengy happen they will help you.be kind always and fot sure they will return kindness to you.offer them some food if you have more.but dont be so close like even personal and private problem you will share.bever do that

TRUEPLAY.io
TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM ♣ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♠ 30% DISCOUNT
sitebounty ann thread  ♠ wallet
reymartH

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:48:34 AM

Get to know your neighbours-what they do for a living, what their schedules might be like, and so on. Sometimes, you can remedy problems before they even start; for example, if they work nights, quiet mornings will be important for them. If they have young children, quiet evenings will be very important to them. Similarly, give them information that'll help them be more considerate of your lifestyle. If you do a lot of yard work, or if your teenage son plays the drums, let them know in advance and mention that if it's getting too loud, they shouldn't hesitate to let you know.
troydar05

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:01:03 AM

Talk to them if you are not busy. Invite them to eat dinner or what. Help them if they need some help. Be good.
fatirborju

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:03:28 AM

do not be arrogant, help each other, neighbor iu like family, where when we are difficulties or there is a problem of the first neighbors give help,so consider the neighbors as our own family.......
tententen

Activity: 109

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:52:31 AM

Do to thy neighbor what you would have done to you?
billsted86

Activity: 198

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:57:04 AM

1. Introduce self. Introduce yourself, regardless of whether you are new to moving or new people are moving into your block.
2. Consider your neighbor's lifestyle. Know what your neighbors are, what their jobs are, how they are scheduled, and so on.
3. Take control of your pet dog. Tie your dog if he has a habit of running to the neighbor's grass, especially if the neighbor has a cat or dog of his own, and make sure you clean up the mess caused.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: