Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:45:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] ICO Pass - Easiest way to do KYC checks [Get 50 free tokens]  (Read 6502 times)
Yari_k

Activity: 70
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:26:14 PM

Nice campaing. I joined already.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cr33pt0b0ss

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:47:18 AM

Ico Pass! Hope i will not disqualified in your bounty program.

Already done joining Airdrop.
What next after airdrop ended?
riiiiising

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:51:30 AM

Are you going to provide a service for KYC checks yourself or are you going to cooperate with existing KYC service providers and aggregate them on your platform?

We will offer both our own as well as other KYC services on our platform. Working with partners is also important as we want to give the best service to our customers.

And for becoming a KYC service provider, do you have to acquire a certain license or could any company provide KYC services? The question might be difficult because you aim to operate globally of course, but maybe you have some info regardless.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread      Oceanpaper      Twitter      Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
ICOPass (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112

Easiest way to do KYC checks

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 01:46:55 PM

Ico Pass! Hope i will not disqualified in your bounty program.

Already done joining Airdrop.
What next after airdrop ended?

In 30 days after end of Sale all participants that followed the rules will receive tokens.

ICOPass (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 01:51:36 PM

Are you going to provide a service for KYC checks yourself or are you going to cooperate with existing KYC service providers and aggregate them on your platform?

We will offer both our own as well as other KYC services on our platform. Working with partners is also important as we want to give the best service to our customers.

And for becoming a KYC service provider, do you have to acquire a certain license or could any company provide KYC services? The question might be difficult because you aim to operate globally of course, but maybe you have some info regardless.

All KYC providers need be able to provide with reports that then can be rolled back and checked. In every country there are a little bit different legislation at the moment so the way how checks are done is a little bit different. Nevertheless, we see where all the countries are heading - to have a remote and automated way for identifying persons: https://esas-joint-committee.europa.eu/Publications/Opinions/Opinion%20on%20the%20use%20of%20innovative%20solutions%20by%20credit%20and%20financial%20institutions%20(JC-2017-81).pdf We at ICO Pass are following these practices.

mokeyking

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:55:29 PM

Nice campaing. I joined #2nd Airdrop Smiley
erikstarfish

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:43:32 AM

Nice and well-balanced team. However, since your project is about KYC, do you have someone onboard who has  expertise in law/regulations?
silvestar
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:38:44 PM

If the Project actually provides what it promised, it will remove a great burden from the shoulders of the bounty attenders and ico participators. If it can stick, it will bring great earnings as great participation will be provided, however, if it does not stick, it will take its place in coin cemetery. It is a risky Project, unfortunately, but if you have an investment for which you are not afraid to lose, you may try it.
ICOPass (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 07:42:53 PM

Nice and well-balanced team. However, since your project is about KYC, do you have someone onboard who has  expertise in law/regulations?

Thank you. Yes, we have an Advisor that is Member of EU Parliament and is repsonsible for Fintech and Blockchain regulation.

BitProNews

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:37:44 PM

Thank you. Yes, we have an Advisor that is Member of EU Parliament and is repsonsible for Fintech and Blockchain regulation.
How this may help the project development that regulation in this ecosystem looks so complicated to be discussed in large communities as EU?
The KYC checks is mandatory for the law regulations so the ICO Pass project will be a partener with the EU or just suggest solutions?
riiiiising

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:31:10 PM

All KYC providers need be able to provide with reports that then can be rolled back and checked. In every country there are a little bit different legislation at the moment so the way how checks are done is a little bit different. Nevertheless, we see where all the countries are heading - to have a remote and automated way for identifying persons: https://esas-joint-committee.europa.eu/Publications/Opinions/Opinion%20on%20the%20use%20of%20innovative%20solutions%20by%20credit%20and%20financial%20institutions%20(JC-2017-81).pdf We at ICO Pass are following these practices.

Your concept makes a lot of sense of course as over time it would only be reasonable for global KYC standards to be developed as we get more and more globally connected.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread      Oceanpaper      Twitter      Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
ICOPass (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 10:17:42 AM

How this may help the project development that regulation in this ecosystem looks so complicated to be discussed in large communities as EU?
The KYC checks is mandatory for the law regulations so the ICO Pass project will be a partener with the EU or just suggest solutions?

There are two things: regulation regarding KYC in general and using ICOs as a way to support innovative product development in EU.

KYC Regulation. European Commission are coming up with regulations that all Member States need to follow. In practice we have seen many other countries to follow EU guidelines as well such as Switzerland (this is because of the strong ties to EU). We are working closely with EU bodies in order to be sure that there are no road blockers for use of innovative technology. E.g. that remote identification can be done in fully automated manner. It could be that in future some other companies come up with solutions the meet those requirements, nevertheless we will have first mover advantage when that will happen.

Supporting innovative products through ICOs. EU has publicly announced that they are looking for new ways how to support innovative product development and ICOs might be one of the ways. Having a solution that meets EU KYC requirements, will be critical for those companies to receive funding.

egetrorx

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 01:13:14 AM

croatian whitepaper
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1E62iikeeiAN6tnPf3l54DtL6wlxcv4yy/view

vatalay

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:08:23 AM

This form can only be viewed by the users of the owner's establishment.

If you think this is incorrect, try contacting the form owner.

what is the problem ?
ICOPass (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 11:18:28 AM

This form can only be viewed by the users of the owner's establishment.

If you think this is incorrect, try contacting the form owner.

what is the problem ?

Airdrop has ended. We will announce the results soon.

asadhosainy

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:01:33 PM

#Authentication for KanadeCoin Airdrop
Telegram Username: asadhosainy
Twitter Username:asad_hoseiny
Retweet Url: https://twitter.com/KanadeCoin/status/995620419716591616?s=17
jordan1992

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:44:41 PM

GREAT PROJECT.. GOODLUCK

https://twitter.com/TradeRiser/status/1002193601009418240
talhaasif50999

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 23, 2021, 12:15:20 PM

Hi,

We just Posted your coin with full details on our site.

Thanks
Regards
Tim Kaestner
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  

Jump to: