Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:14:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New System - Merit  (Read 77 times)
anushkasachith888 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:11:29 AM

I just got to know the new update of bitcointalkorg which is called merit system in order to rank up from Jr. member. I didn't notice that before, I think I was so close to be a member but Now I have to take 10 merits to achieve it. at the first place I was little bit upset though missing a close reward for my hard work but again concerning about having this system is good to maintain the quality of this forum cos now people won't keep dropping here worthless posts just expecting high ranks rather than trying to post high quality posts. I am Hopefully looking forward to make quality posts further more on this forum.

Before I came to Bitcointalk.org My Crypto knowledge was very poor. So I made so many posts asking many questions, Senior members responded for my questions and I gained much knowledge through them. I am glad to tell now i have fair knowledge about Bitcoin and Crypto. I still learn something everyday from everybody on this forum. Therefore Bitcointalk.org is very precious for me. This is like a Crypto university. So, I am telling new guys make full usage of this forum. make quality posts some body can learn from them, learn yourself. There are nice people to help us anytime from around the world. We don't such places in numbers. So lets use it for our own good. Good luck for you all. Love guys..!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 10:13:31 AM

I just got to know the new update of bitcointalkorg which is called merit system in order to rank up from Jr. member. I didn't notice that before, I think I was so close to be a member but Now I have to take 10 merits to achieve it. at the first place I was little bit upset though missing a close reward for my hard work but again concerning about having this system is good to maintain the quality of this forum cos now people won't keep dropping here worthless posts just expecting high ranks rather than trying to post high quality posts. I am Hopefully looking forward to make quality posts further more on this forum.

Before I came to Bitcointalk.org My Crypto knowledge was very poor. So I made so many posts asking many questions, Senior members responded for my questions and I gained much knowledge through them. I am glad to tell now i have fair knowledge about Bitcoin and Crypto. I still learn something everyday from everybody on this forum. Therefore Bitcointalk.org is very precious for me. This is like a Crypto university. So, I am telling new guys make full usage of this forum. make quality posts some body can learn from them, learn yourself. There are nice people to help us anytime from around the world. We don't such places in numbers. So lets use it for our own good. Good luck for you all. Love guys..!

0 Value Shitpost that could of been made in 10 other active threads in this section... no merit for you try harder.... shit that reminds me of one of my school reports.

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
anushkasachith888 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:24:22 AM

0 Value Shitpost that could of been made in 10 other active threads in this section... no merit for you try harder.... shit that reminds me of one of my school reports.

Yeah I will Keep posting more quality posts as much as possible.  What to do ? maybe my bad,Luckily I am thirsty for the knowledge. So I will keep continue to gain it.  Thanks for the response user TMAN

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: