Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:47:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Banks will be obsolete in how many years from now?  (Voting closed: November 12, 2017, 11:21:50 AM)
5 years from now - 1 (7.1%)
10 years from now - 4 (28.6%)
15 years from now - 3 (21.4%)
20 years from now - 6 (42.9%)
Total Voters: 14

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why banksters are now in war with bitcoin?  (Read 1056 times)
RYANWU

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:50:30 AM

The capital is limited. You invest $1 million in bitcion which means the bankers lose the opportunity to charge the commission fee  of $1 million.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:04:46 AM

who says that it is a battle ?,,,, I think not, if the bank feels it is fighting with bitcoin it is normal ,, the same when a trader is rivaled by another merchant ,, and it seems like the statement appears when the higher the bitcoin value, and the bank is worried if the world is controlled by bitcoin,
Make sense, yeah it is like same rivalry that even happens within two banks. That is natural thing to happen. Banks are afraid of the fact that bitcoin is getting fame and the control of bitcoin over international market is getting more and more day by day. So being afraid is natural way.

btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:16:52 AM

After a recent comment from JP Morgan it seems like Banks are now in  war with the Bitcoin but the facts are different in a recent post it was discovered that JP Morgan CEO Jamie Dimon  is investing in Bitcoin. So the fact is Banks wanted to create a sense of fear among people so that people get afraid and start selling their Bitcoins so that the price could fall and they can buy for low price which they did, and then later on hold the market by having majority of bitcoins, So the fact is all  such statements made by the banks are pre planned move.

Yes, JP Morgan has been unmasked now and the Dimon attacks looks like it is being coordinated somewhat. It is effective because they have pull back the prices and they were able to buy it at a low price. However, we already learned from it and we won't be selling anytime soon even if he issues another statement attacking bitcoin.

Bank already in war secretly with Bitcoin since 2010 from bad press about bitcoin, encourage government/federal bank to ban/regulate bitcoin, makes buy/sell bitcoin process complicated any many more.
They also use blockchain technology, offer various promotion/discount and promise lower fees to prevent people adopt bitcoin.

But i think what he said is just another bad press about bitcoin since various people/media already said bitcoin is scam, ponzi, fraud, failure idea or will die thousand times (https://99bitcoins.com/obituary-stats/)

They may have been warring bitcoin eversince. But its more prominent now because bitcoin price is going up which means that more people are investing on it. As a result the money that should be in the banks are all in the ecosystem. That's why they can't really ignore the fact that bitcoin today is gaining advantage from the banks.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
mcfit84

Activity: 68

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:58:59 PM

Also the press is in war with bitcoin!
JustusJones86

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:05:50 PM

Hm... I am really curious how it will turn out in the end. But still I guess that the banks will make a fortune with cryptocurrencies. No chance it will end banking in the near future...
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 02:50:21 PM

There are valid reasons why bankers are now in war with bitcoin.. I can only imagine if bitcoin would be use widely and globally, it will become a serious threat for all the bankers because the need for man power would greatly be affected and most of the services from the banks would be cut off. Banks do earn alot of money from their investors but investors does not get much from the bank and I think its being unfair.. Banks only show that they are truly insecure with bitcoin.
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:59:35 PM

The latest from the banksters is that the bitcoin crash caused the stock market crash, I kid you not:

https://www.bloomberg.com/gadfly/articles/2018-02-06/bitcoin-and-stocks-have-more-in-common-than-you-think

Yet it's still possible that its slide on Monday made the broader market selloff worse, as investors sold assets to compensate for crypto-losses. Marginal as this may be, and you can't be certain of correlation with something as unstable as digital currencies, it's a link that's at least worth exploring.

The past 24 hours have shown a surprising resemblance between Bitcoin's behavior and the world's more established financial markets. A chart of Bitcoin's price plotted against S&P 500 E-Mini futures shows how both moved in similar formation when the selloff reached a trough and a mini-rebound began.

This is idiocy, the type of people who own bitcoin tend not to have any stocks at all.

But teh financial journalists need someone to blame - they've been claiming bitcoin is a bubble while ignoring the huge bubble in the stock market.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:40:49 PM

Bank already in war secretly with Bitcoin since 2010 from bad press about bitcoin, encourage government/federal bank to ban/regulate bitcoin, makes buy/sell bitcoin process complicated any many more.
They also use blockchain technology, offer various promotion/discount and promise lower fees to prevent people adopt bitcoin.

But i think what he said is just another bad press about bitcoin since various people/media already said bitcoin is scam, ponzi, fraud, failure idea or will die thousand times (https://99bitcoins.com/obituary-stats/)

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO TRUTH TO THE WRITE UP AS HEREIN INDICATED. LET US NOT BE VICTIMS OF FALSE NEWS. LET US NOT MAKE THEM WIN THIS. THESE PEOPLE ARE CLEARLY TRYING TO CONTROL US HENCE SABOTAGING THE REPUTATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES, ESPECIALLY BITCOIN.

You know, they do this often. They even create pseudo war among Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and many others. Otherwise stated, they are making it appear that the platform of one crypto is different from all other cryptos hence people get to magnify the fault in cryptos especially that of Bitcoin since it is the most sought after crypto to date. Purely CRAB MENTALITY, as we all ought to know.

I hope people do not easily fall for these dirty tactics as our every move, as Bitcoin investors, are heavily criticized worldwide. Remember that the price suffers with every wrong move. There are already enough whales in here that try to control the price fluctuation by selling and buying a big chunk of their Bitcoins, I hope we do not add up to that number.   
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:49:54 PM

I don't think banks will go away or die, I guess, Banks will switch to crypto, they will offer interest on your deposit and charge you on loans.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: