Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:47:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BTCH R&D Privacy Cryptocurrency - KMD Asset Chain - Merged Airdrop  (Read 2884 times)
Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:29:08 PM

Is BTCH dead? There is no marketing of this coin. And i suppose no development... It was just used to pump and dump Hush...
Does the price still have a chance to increase? BTCP team did a better job. This fork was done too fast in hope to be able to do better as ZCL.

Yes, btch was an experimental fork that revealed the power of komodo assetchains, and the talents of the supernet komodo devs, BUT, that doesn't mean btch is just a science experiment. I expect kmd and komodo ecosystem will get more exposure as barterdex releases continue being more 'grandma' friendly, and btch will get exposure as a great anonymous asset.  

I have to say, it's disappointing to see BTCP taking off as something that BTCH could have been.

Yes it's disappointing,  but btch is so far ahead on tech that I still believe the market will catch up eventually and price things based on value. Komodo is getting some attention finally, rated 5th best crypto by the Chinese government overall and 2nd most innovative, and btch will get more attention now that komodo and BarterDEX are just about to take off. Bitcoin holders will realise they already own one of the best assetchains now, Roger Ver and Satoshi are btch whales , soon they'll appreciate that.

Might be, but given that you're the first one to reply (after 3 weeks), I'm pretty certain that development is dead..

The dev team is active on komodo slack , so btch has been a stealth project within a stealth project,  which means up until now you have had to go looking for information proactively,  but that's changing with recent amazing news of the Chinese government rating, and the imminent release of barterDEX with a user friendly interface,  'hyperdex'. These are significant milestones in the 4 year journey of kimono and supernet.

When people come looking they will find they have same number of btch as they had Bitcoin in Feb 2018, even if it takes them a while to bother claiming.

I believe also the KMD Team did not spend a lot of time answering question and making more development  regarding btch because they were busy releasing hyperdex

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Big Naturals

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:48:35 AM

Is BTCH dead? There is no marketing of this coin. And i suppose no development... It was just used to pump and dump Hush...
Does the price still have a chance to increase? BTCP team did a better job. This fork was done too fast in hope to be able to do better as ZCL.

Yes, btch was an experimental fork that revealed the power of komodo assetchains, and the talents of the supernet komodo devs, BUT, that doesn't mean btch is just a science experiment. I expect kmd and komodo ecosystem will get more exposure as barterdex releases continue being more 'grandma' friendly, and btch will get exposure as a great anonymous asset.  

I have to say, it's disappointing to see BTCP taking off as something that BTCH could have been.

Yes it's disappointing,  but btch is so far ahead on tech that I still believe the market will catch up eventually and price things based on value. Komodo is getting some attention finally, rated 5th best crypto by the Chinese government overall and 2nd most innovative, and btch will get more attention now that komodo and BarterDEX are just about to take off. Bitcoin holders will realise they already own one of the best assetchains now, Roger Ver and Satoshi are btch whales , soon they'll appreciate that.

Might be, but given that you're the first one to reply (after 3 weeks), I'm pretty certain that development is dead..

The dev team is active on komodo slack , so btch has been a stealth project within a stealth project,  which means up until now you have had to go looking for information proactively,  but that's changing with recent amazing news of the Chinese government rating, and the imminent release of barterDEX with a user friendly interface,  'hyperdex'. These are significant milestones in the 4 year journey of kimono and supernet.

When people come looking they will find they have same number of btch as they had Bitcoin in Feb 2018, even if it takes them a while to bother claiming.

I believe also the KMD Team did not spend a lot of time answering question and making more development  regarding btch because they were busy releasing hyperdex

Yes, exactly this, the komodo ecosystem is amazingly broad with many integrated features, and they are wisely not focusing on marketing and attracting general public users until all the pieces of a version 1 release for the whole platform are in place. To have novice users attempting to use cutting edge tech that has experienced devs and traders scratching their heads would be counter productive,  but we're very close now, and when HyperDEX is launched most bitcoin holders wanting to experiment will already have btch balances from the Feb airdrop waiting for them.
uDwcHYO

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:40:38 AM

Is it possible to add BTCH to coinmarketcap?

zzz
Aerocool

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:58:02 PM

Is it possible to add BTCH to coinmarketcap?

Every scam must be added?  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: