Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 02:20:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to decide about ICO ? Which ICO to invest  (Read 353 times)
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:51:11 AM

there are many websites to look for ICO references like icobench.com and icorating.com, there you will see about the investment rating and risk and performance rating thus you will find any suitable ICOs that suits your preferences. for me i choose an ICO with an existing project or an existing company that will be more legit than any ICO proposal where the project will be launch after raising the funds and that will be a prone to scam and fraud.
DamilolaB

Activity: 313
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:58:38 AM

It is not always about how good a white paper is, a white paper can be well and properly articulated but with nothing to offer. I think one has to get involved in a convincing research on the projects either they are unique or something of such has been done the past. Atimes, the uniqueness of the project sells it.
jkw224

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:03:04 AM

I really like this video from Cedric Dahl explaining what to look for in ICOs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbcWA252ewQ
iBlitz22

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:11:10 AM

what i can say is, if you really want to invest in an ICO, understand first their plans and goals in their whitepaper so that you will know if this ICO will have a potential in the future therefore you will invest with this ICO. Like this ICO which is called Daneel, this ICO will be an A.I assistant to those people like you who are new in the cryptocurrency world. This will give you information and better option on what you will do if you want to invest more. This ICO will surely have a potential in the near future.
Sikka157

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:35:40 AM

I have invested in a few ICOs. The first thing I did was briefly went through the whitepaper. Then checked their official video, researched little more about the project on google. I also like to go to their official Telegram channel to check how big the community is, what other members are saying about the project and how much hype the project has before the ICO. I become a member of the telegram for few days and decide to invest if I like everything.  Grin
I have invested in RedPulse ICO, Loopring ICO and planning on Apex ICO.
filharvey

Activity: 866
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:07:15 AM

I daily see the new ICO campaign on twitter and other social media. I have never invested in ICO but want to start. 
All the ICO show excellent white paper, Strategy and future plans which looks lucrative.  But when it comes to investment in ICO , I can't decide because I don't know the basics. 

Can someone guide what to see before investing in ICO.
Nowadays there are more scam projects in ICOs. So it would be better to invest in ICOs launched by institutional companies as they would be having a very good reputation in the market.Until now, most of ICOs which are related to block chain industry have been very successful. So it would be better to invest in such ICOs.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
Kolokoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 50

OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 07:10:51 AM

I daily see the new ICO campaign on twitter and other social media. I have never invested in ICO but want to start. 
All the ICO show excellent white paper, Strategy and future plans which looks lucrative.  But when it comes to investment in ICO , I can't decide because I don't know the basics. 

Can someone guide what to see before investing in ICO.

In my personal experience and opinion, they to hover their social media networks platform like Telegram Channels because good ICOs have numbers of active members in their Telegram Channel because telegram group cannot be purge and 99% of its members are real. I anyways think this way of choosing Good ICOs from the bad ones. Good ICOs are very active in their Telegram Channel, that amazed me much.

ejswift

Activity: 253

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:20:49 AM

Search for as much information about the project as possible. Decide whether this project is worth your money. Will it be a project with excellent prospect in the future? Unique? Or it will be the next social network, which is so full
yeah very good that right because if you read the information carefully then you wont get scam by some fake icos because theres alot of scam here in bitcoin so dont trust easily

Badhuamin

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:59:20 AM

for my own I chose ico is really clear project to invest in the ico.
Ahmed Ali Warsi

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:42:24 AM

you need to proper knowledge about that ICO in which you are investing just like there team, there source code, runnning blockchain.
daxkie

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:01:10 AM

Research is the best helpful thing to do during investing in ICO but you will have to consider in different angle of the ICO,s background like white paper, the Owner, the teams market cap and the volumes of the project members and consider also to a deep research in some social media engine such as https://icorating.com/.
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:05:46 AM

Very interesting question of course, but in any case it is worth noting that you do not need to rush to invest your money, you will always invest it, another thing is where to invest them, and for this, of course, it is worthwhile to work hard.
shwetaji

Activity: 134

CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:52:50 PM

First we should understand about ICO and can gain more knowledge of it.
CV proof ICO is best.
CVproof Purpose
1.      Stop professional profile frauds & cheats
2.      Slash the cost and lead time of vetting services
3.      Introduce an  incentive model  fueled by tokens
4.      Reduce non-relevant applications

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CVProof.com- SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS    ◆    [Join ICO Now]    ◆    Whitepaper / ANN Thread    ◆    TFSTL
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:39:52 PM

Will for me i determined that an ico is good to invest if he have a good white paper.Having a greate plan for future such as roadmap.and most of all its have great crowded people.I think thats all you need in finding ico
fenove

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:53:36 PM

I think a good ICO needs to have a strong project behind. the white paper is very important to understand the vision of the company. A solid and  suitable team is a must
steins19

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:00:03 PM

To decide which on ICO to invest in is first you should know what are you doing. Second you have access on all the information you need about a certain ICO and third you have time. I'll get straight up to the point, 99% of ICO are bound to fail so if your'e thinking of investing in ICO you really should know what are you doing. First thing you should do is to read articles, join a peer where most of the members are interested in ICO and then brainstorm what you know about ICOs. In crypto world people who knew more prevails, so you need to feed yourself information about block chain, Altcoins, ICO etc. When gathering information you need a lot of time. Take time to read news, articles, and blogs and later on you find yourself more knowledgeable about ICOs.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:07:15 PM

There are many ICOs to choose from and before deciding to buy one or participate in many ICOs make sure you invest only the amount you are willing to loose , you also make an intensive research regarding the product, roadmap, people behind the project etc. You also make sure that they have a big community in telegram and.big followers in social.media.
Liqbo

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:11:19 PM

I suggest you pay attention to media coverage, especially multimedia materials such as live interviews of team members and youtube videos except cartoons.

Any scammer can show you a good cartoon anonymously explaining the business model or service, nice team-members' pictures and plenty of mass media logos associated with paid ad placements.

But he(she) will never be able to popup with video interview on the topic with the same face as a fake team member. I believe, the video is the major anonymity killer and openness is always contradicting to scam

=========     STARTS 18 FEBRUARY 2018  =========  Liquid Bonus Loyalty ICO   =========  ENDS 30 APRIL 2018   =========
THE FIRST GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED INTEROPERABLE LOYALTY MEDIUM SOLUTION BASED ON STATE-OF-THE-ART SIDECHAIN WITH 2-WAY PEG

Telegram Channel (@LiquidBonus)  Telegram Group (@LiqBo_SUPPORT)  Twitter (@Liquid_Bonus)   Facebook (@LiquidBonus) Medium (@LiquidBonus) Youtube Channel   Reddit
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:16:58 PM

What works for me is researching the project and studying it before investing my money,  I always make time to check their ratings,  and opinions of critics,  I also check the team behind it and ofcourse the product and services they will provide. 
meowonholiday

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:30:31 PM

It's important not to rely on "ICO rating" websites, as they update the scores dynamically and therefore may put you on the wrong way. Own research and solid team&advisors is critical  Cool
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: