Bitcoin Forum
September 23, 2018, 03:29:29 AM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36]
  Print  
Author Topic: The lack of financial education  (Read 2335 times)
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

“ALLUXE.io - Decentralized Luxury Platform”

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:52:45 PM

The lack of financial education in general is a worrying problem. We teach students about literature, maths, science, ... and we tell them that those are the things they need to know in life. Yet usually, the largest single expense they will have on their lives is a house, and that normally comes with a mortgage. Yet, only a few schools will tell them what should they be expecting, the risks and the consequences of such a contract.

Bitcoin and alts is another case in which people are carefully kept in ignorance by the governments and lobbies.

What can we do to make more people interested in economy and finance and to better educate the youth so that they don´t get ripped-off?

Actually, the problem is the investors in the market that is not well knowledgeable about the system and they tend to lose their profit that will make them quit on trading, most of the traders are suffering in this kind of problems.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ALLUXE | LUXURY PLATFORMWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMJOIN THE LUXURY REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
MS.LAWLIET

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:55:43 PM

The lack of financial education in general is a worrying problem. We teach students about literature, maths, science, ... and we tell them that those are the things they need to know in life. Yet usually, the largest single expense they will have on their lives is a house, and that normally comes with a mortgage. Yet, only a few schools will tell them what should they be expecting, the risks and the consequences of such a contract.

Bitcoin and alts is another case in which people are carefully kept in ignorance by the governments and lobbies.

What can we do to make more people interested in economy and finance and to better educate the youth so that they don´t get ripped-off?

the mere giving of allowance to a child for a day maybe even for a week or months is a way of teaching him financial education. he will learn how to manage his money and the risk of spending all his money at the first day of giving it will teach him a lesson how to budget things and only to buy what is necessary.    the government can help it's people having knowledge about bitcoin by having a seminar or activities that will teach them something about how cryptocurrency works.

Safein              A REVOLUTIONARY WAY TO PAY ONLINE   ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶
[ Whitepaper ]         M A K E   I S I M P L E         [ Google Play ]
_____________________________________ FACEBOOK _______ TWITTER _______ TELEGRAM _____________________________________
Chusnul

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:11:30 PM

The problem with inequality is that people who lack education in history and economics think inequality creates other problems. This question illustrates the problem. Mostly this affects the sort-of-educated middle class who have plenty of money. Incidentally, buying assets is not the best way of working oneself out of poverty. The best way is working and learning skills. Unfortunately, too many people are prevented by government from working because they do not yet have skills to earn more than the minimum wage. This is not a problem of inequality.
rosepetals

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:29:03 PM

We can manage financially as we grow older, everyday was a learning even if we studied so hard,memorize every formulas to pass the test in school but we can't be sure that these formulas will be applied in our true life.This was just a basic learning but it doesn't mean we must follow it as  we live our life .We might make different formula to make things work.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
snipetr

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:39:25 PM

The lack of financial  education well that is the cause of poverty and lack of self steam and self confidence through gaining financial support.And it depends upon them how they use their knowledge of creativity to earn money.

_____________________A I T H E O N_____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██
btcrut2017

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:19:37 PM

This should start with the parents so that grown up children can see its value. As parents we should teach our children a debt free life meaning they can manage their income well.

yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:13:54 PM

The lack of financial  education well that is the cause of poverty and lack of self steam and self confidence through gaining financial support.And it depends upon them how they use their knowledge of creativity to earn money.
Lack of financial education is a bad. How can you do something you do not know about? One has to have the basic knowledge of the technology and the information about the market behavior. Besides, some knowledge of finance and economics is also important and helps in molding plans and strategies. Only them you van earn in Bitcoin or whatever you invest in.
budz0425

Activity: 308

The OEL Blockchain Ecosystem for Supply Chains

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:24:24 PM

Lack of financial education is a bad. How can you do something you do not know about? One has to have the basic knowledge of the technology and the information about the market behavior. Besides, some knowledge of finance and economics is also important and helps in molding plans and strategies. Only them you van earn in Bitcoin or whatever you invest in.
It is sad that as I am growing up when I was just a student my parents kept telling me that I need to finish my school so that I can find a good job and they did not told me that I should have at least business because they are saying that it is risky to have your own business and to be a professional should be my priority.

jimbo77

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:23:52 AM

Perhaps the most powerful way to improve science especially to discuss about finance is to make new lessons in various school.So After they start graduation is not too dizzy to find a job just by maximizing the previous science in order to compete healthy with anyone and certainly able to earn income. Let's see that all this is done and we be good to go.
market field

Activity: 181
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:33:52 AM

Financial education is good. But it is not likely to bring success to you if you do not have the experience. In my opinion, financial education is a way to reduce your chances of losing money when you first step into the market without much experience.
bajingluncat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:45:41 AM

Pyoung people are now almost all familiar with social media, maybe if we do a lot of campaigning campaigns about the economy, which is packaged in an interesting may attract many young people to more seek tau economic system and all related in it, in addition to the important role of the government is also very in need but if it is difficult in can we can start it by setting up groups that down langaung provide counseling and join real work in the community, especially invite the young to be involved directly in it

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.