Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:58:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Merit not for sale!  (Read 3847 times)
Etoasiatsxxx

Activity: 92
Merit: 2

The Future Of Work

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:34:00 PM

Even if I'm not a merit, I just do not think it's worth your merchant account so merit is not available for sale, Many of newbies on daily basis come on this forum and ask for certain questions but if they wont get the good advices and way forward,
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:36:26 PM

I hope everybody would be fair about this new feature implemented by admin theymos.
This thread is for the purpose of awareness that merit is given to a constructive and quality post. I have made a thread here in the market place section, hoping that there will not be such things like buying and selling merits. Let's work with our own asses.

P.S.
OP  is not asking attention, read and understand.  Obedience is better than sacrifice.

Althoug they're not buying nor selling, others are just holding it and not making a use of it and also maybe there aren't any buyers anymore but there are too many beggars from this time on.
These number of people keeps on increasing especially on the Meta Section.
It is not making any sign towards investment of people as much as I know it is the time of rise in price so it is best for them not to sell at panic price. In my place people are buying bitcoin then they use to hold so it is the main reason why the number of beggar in my country is gradually decreasing as they got the effective way of earning they can make their own money and no one will call them beggar again, so it is good to decrease the selling to see high price in bitcoin.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
kuah bakso

Activity: 184
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:59:03 PM

I hope everybody would be fair about this new feature implemented by admin theymos.
This thread is for the purpose of awareness that merit is given to a constructive and quality post. I have made a thread here in the market place section, hoping that there will not be such things like buying and selling merits. Let's work with our own asses.

P.S.
OP  is not asking attention, read and understand.  Obedience is better than sacrifice.

Althoug they're not buying nor selling, others are just holding it and not making a use of it and also maybe there aren't any buyers anymore but there are too many beggars from this time on.
These number of people keeps on increasing especially on the Meta Section.
they just want to increase their rank at least until they become members, they do not have the opportunity to become full members who need a lot of merit, then as long as the brand have a chance then they will keep trying though begging
buje micin

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:22:53 PM

I agree with you that merit is not for sale, merit is given to someone who really deserves, many people who do merit sales and they end up with the trust from the seniors
EnaksiS

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:09:08 PM

This merit system is hopeless. They only made upper level profil's value much higher for buyers. I am not a buyer but in here every legendary person has a lot of sub accounts and triying to sell them. 
Hamphser

Activity: 2464
Merit: 325

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:42:29 PM

This merit system is hopeless. They only made upper level profil's value much higher for buyers. I am not a buyer but in here every legendary person has a lot of sub accounts and triying to sell them. 
This would be hopeless for those people who do farm account because they cant able to make a living already on selling out accounts.This is the best solution and for those shitposters and farmers are the ones who do mainly complain into this new merit system since they can able to make the things which they have done before on making easy money with just selling accounts.There days of making easy money is over.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Mame

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:10:23 AM

I agree with you that merit is not for sale, merit is given to someone who really deserves, many people who do merit sales and they end up with the trust from the seniors
Most likely you can see that merit sale in local boards, those members are trying to earn and helps the scammers or spammers to ranked up easily even they know it is against in the new rule of this forum. Hoping no one will take advantage of doing this because merit was created to force members to post more quality and knowledgeable comments in this forum.

│▌▌│▌▌▌   ❏ IBIN ❏  │▌▌│▌▌▌   ❏ IBIN ❏    │▌▌│▌▌▌ 
International Blockshare Identification Number
██   Telegram   ██████████   IBIN   █████████   Medium   ██
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:11:43 AM

Merit system will help everyone to write a better quality of the post which will be merited by people who like them your advice, suggestion, facts etc which you will be posting it. This will help those who are better than the others and thus it will not be easy for everybody to rise from here in the ranking system.
YuiAckerman

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:33:05 AM

P.S.
OP  is not asking attention, read and understand.  Obedience is better than sacrifice.
Hello good day ! If you don't concern about this can you give some thread that newbie and jr.member only can post  and report badly for merited thing that you can allow to be report for such a wonderful and quality post? And the only can access or check and comment are those moderators just like theymos or others moderators here, I think it may help all newbie and jr.member to pursue some goals in merit thing.
I am just sharing some thoughts how to make an attention of all newbie and jr.member here in this forum. Thanks hope it can give some idea about this or if is not I want to know some comments here.
PM: I don't want to open new topic because I am newbie and recently joined. And I don't think this is the right to be commented on this give some advice. Many bashers will come at me.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:08:50 PM

There are always talks about this on this platform that someone is selling the merit or exchanging it with the trust or any other return of the favour. These merit activities were started because a lot of people joined this platform and it was getting difficult to segregate and read the good posts. These activities must be taken seriously as they were started to increase the standard of the post so that the people can get the better information about the currency in lower possible time.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:00:06 PM

Even if I'm not a merit, I just do not think it's worth your merchant account so merit is not available for sale, Many of newbies on daily basis come on this forum and ask for certain questions but if they wont get the good advices and way forward,

Folks, you are truly can't get merit on that line "Even if I'm not a merit", just be careful on every sentence you made in every forum. Good luck folks!
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:05:41 AM

Merit system will help everyone to write a better quality of the post which will be merited by people who like them your advice, suggestion, facts etc which you will be posting it. This will help those who are better than the others and thus it will not be easy for everybody to rise from here in the ranking system.

This merit system is indeed the best thing to do especially for the ones who are putting in their bets of efforts as they can get acknowledgement from others and can also get a chance of having extra money. However, no one can either sell or buy it as this is not something which can be bought. This will be injustice with the person from whom you are buying this as this is not your personal efforts.
BLACK LEG

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:48:46 PM

it's really a merit made to look for people who really deserve to ride rank, it's useless to buy merit because it will only get you a trust from moderate if your post is not constructive
really01

Activity: 150
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:00:37 AM

I agree that there should be Merit. however I think I should change a bit in the give and take Merit so that it is simpler. Increase the number of Merit needed to rank, and have more Merit to give.Basically, it's still the same now, but I think when the value of a Merit less than, people will get more and more. More will need more quality articles instead of spam
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:45:41 AM

I agree that there should be Merit. however I think I should change a bit in the give and take Merit so that it is simpler. Increase the number of Merit needed to rank, and have more Merit to give.Basically, it's still the same now, but I think when the value of a Merit less than, people will get more and more. More will need more quality articles instead of spam

Actually, merit has only stopped account farming and not really spam. Since people can still post shit regardless of whether they expect merit or not. It's still the same forum, but slowly removing the power of farmers to create new accounts for profit.
jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:26:09 AM

Actually, merit has only stopped account farming and not really spam. Since people can still post shit regardless of whether they expect merit or not. It's still the same forum, but slowly removing the power of farmers to create new accounts for profit.
At least there's a progress and upgrade for the forum. It's still quite early to see some deep results but it shows that it is effective.

it's useless to buy merit
It's against the forum rules and you are doing it wrong when you try to buy merit. It's the same thing of buying trust rating of others here.

it will only get you a trust from moderate if your post is not constructive
You won't get a trust or merit if your post are not constructive or maybe you mean negative trust?
Mame

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:17:14 PM

it's really a merit made to look for people who really deserve to ride rank, it's useless to buy merit because it will only get you a trust from moderate if your post is not constructive
Right dont buy merit, you need to work for it and dont get in easiest way also if you caught in the act buying merit your account will be tagged. I think we all know what is the purpose of this new feature we need to create more constructive and contribute more to help the community.

│▌▌│▌▌▌   ❏ IBIN ❏  │▌▌│▌▌▌   ❏ IBIN ❏    │▌▌│▌▌▌ 
International Blockshare Identification Number
██   Telegram   ██████████   IBIN   █████████   Medium   ██
Miraz69
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:05:34 PM

I think, selling merit isn't fair. Because Merit indicates the quality of any post.
BR0
Copper Member

Activity: 81
Merit: 13

SIGS CREATION SERVICE - https://goo.gl/ChWJFn

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 07:14:09 PM

Merit indeed is not for sale, but I'm sure there are still many users who trade it in secret. This will happen even if there is a rule that prohibits it. So far I see merit is a very important part, so some people will continue to trade it.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:27:39 PM

it's useless to buy merit
It's against the forum rules and you are doing it wrong when you try to buy merit. It's the same thing of buying trust rating of others here.
Actually, it is not against forum rules, but it is wrong thing to do.
Right dont buy merit, you need to work for it and dont get in easiest way also if you caught in the act buying merit your account will be tagged. I think we all know what is the purpose of this new feature we need to create more constructive and contribute more to help the community.
Work for merit? And I thought I've heard it all  Roll Eyes
Merit indeed is not for sale, but I'm sure there are still many users who trade it in secret. This will happen even if there is a rule that prohibits it. So far I see merit is a very important part, so some people will continue to trade it.
Don't worry, they don't have unlimited smerit, eventually they will run out of it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: