Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:31:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Merit not for sale!  (Read 3847 times)
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1043
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:23:49 AM

I hope everybody would be fair about this new feature implemented by admin theymos.
This thread is for the purpose of awareness that merit is given to a constructive and quality post. I have made a thread here in the market place section, hoping that there will not be such things like buying and selling merits. Let's work with our own asses.

P.S.
OP  is not asking attention, read and understand.  Obedience is better than sacrifice.

-
EDIT UPDATE
For those who wants to receive merits for quality post. Check this thread, Challenging and Helpful.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3048258.0

Yes, I think people could do such a business like this, it may seem that they have already budget the circumstances but we do know people get mad if they have only small amounts of ranks. I think people do this because of ranks to get high payouts or stakes, and people get merits by selling or buying merits to their colleagues.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
odpadnik

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

Tech enthusiast, SEO jedi, Crypto investor.

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 10:20:22 AM

I hope everybody would be fair about this new feature implemented by admin theymos.
This thread is for the purpose of awareness that merit is given to a constructive and quality post. I have made a thread here in the market place section, hoping that there will not be such things like buying and selling merits. Let's work with our own asses.

P.S.
OP  is not asking attention, read and understand.  Obedience is better than sacrifice.

-
EDIT UPDATE
For those who wants to receive merits for quality post. Check this thread, Challenging and Helpful.

Yes, I think people could do such a business like this, it may seem that they have already budget the circumstances but we do know people get mad if they have only small amounts of ranks. I think people do this because of ranks to get high payouts or stakes, and people get merits by selling or buying merits to their colleagues.

If there is a profit to be made, people will exploit every system.

The idea behind merit is nice (I've read the whole post from the admin), and it makes sense. But long as you can simply contact somebody and "buy" merit in order to get what you want... it's kind of a flawed system.

But again, we're not all the same Smiley Not everybody is after a shiny signature or lesser chat limitations.

https://kriptomat.io/en ----  EU licensed Crypto Platform.  23 languages. Buy & hold your Crypto - Fast, Easy, Safe.
Mahanton

Activity: 2688
Merit: 625

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:17:04 PM

It is hard  to earn merit but it is much better to put all your effort to have it rather than buying it just to rank up.  We all know merit is important in order to rank up but we should work hard for it. Do quality and meaningful post who knows someone notice it and give you a merit. Just do your part despite of this merit rules.

If you are trying to get it as hard as you can, then for sure it will be very difficult. But if you are here to learn I'm sure that merits will come your way as you matured and post high quality because you really did your best to share and be involved in the discussion. So I say that don't try to hard, because I have seen other posters just copying others including articles on websites and sooner or later you will be caught. Just take your time to learn everything, it will not be easy, but posting meaning will come naturally in the end.
Forcing wont really give nothing good into you but rather a possible problem instead because you do make things which arent supposed to be done or you are already violating forum rules. Merit isnt for sale and you cant force other people to give you out for your own benefit and i agree that you shouldnt mind too much because time will come merits would be on your account if you just really contributed well into the community. It is really hard indeed even myself do still struggle in that part after all these years.  Cool

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Scripture

Activity: 1302
Merit: 128

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:05:41 PM

I see that merit system is still cheated by someone else. Merits are regulated because of the reason of making people post informative on this forum, thus, those who cannot earn merit cheats and do anything just to have one. I become sad thinking that i already have 1 merit so far but this just means i will post more informative ones more.
mendozaaria1

Activity: 104
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 07:55:01 AM

P.S.

-
EDIT UPDATE
Pay for play "merit" isn't something I know much about. I think though a demerit system might not be a good idea for the exact reason that it might turn into Reddit. And this merit system can also be exploited by many various ways such as selling it.

UnitedCrowd◈TRANSPARENT◈SECURE◈COMPLIANT◈
Digital direct fundings for your company  (https://unitedcrowd.com/)
[/cente
Beck09

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 11:15:37 AM

It is difficult to get merit, yes! But it is not impossible.

But illegal trading isn't the way to go
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:44:51 AM

Grin Grin Grin people always search business everywhere. At first day of merit i was surprised about merit system because i could not understand what is merit system. But gradually i realize this system. Now i again surprised that people are selling this. Actually it given about your working remuneration. Any Madel that anyone get by his hard work, how he sell this!!!. I think it should be restrict by forum moderator.
Luthfiyaaa

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:04:33 AM

I agree with you, should merit not for sale, that's not good because it makes people not to create a positive and useful thread. although it is difficult to create a useful thread, at least do not sell merit.
btcoon.com
Copper Member

Activity: 39
Merit: 2

Play BTC games - btcoon.com

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 08:37:52 AM

P.S.

-
EDIT UPDATE
Thx for the link!

Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:23:05 PM

I agree with you, should merit not for sale, that's not good because it makes people not to create a positive and useful thread. although it is difficult to create a useful thread, at least do not sell merit.
I agree the new merit system is a good thing for everyone but it is not for sale at all, everyone will have to follow the rules and instruction for better earning from bitcoin, they will have to get merit point through their own hard work and systematic workout, no one will be able to have good merit points until they work for it hard.
Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:46:00 AM

Merit is only gain for quality post. It needs some hardwork and some uniqueness of post. Your own mind must do the work. Not your eyes. I mean you must post with your own idea, your own words and not by copying others post. We all know that plagiarism is an act of stealing others works or ideas into your own idea. Even in other institution. My point here is that, if you want to earn merits, then you need a quality post that came from your own mind. Merits must not be for sale. It is unfair.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
rakibpintu

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:18:45 AM

merit is too precious for bitcointalk in this platform. Not easy to gain merit you have to quality post on bitcointalk then will get but not sure some mod check it out and they will give you and lot of people merit sell for money they know merit is so precious for all of bitcointalk user. Though you want merit without money deal they won't give you but give the dollars they won't delay you should know about it every signal person must need it as know.
zoperdal

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:58:33 PM

I think the mirit feature is abolished .. because to continue the level is very difficult.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:26:42 PM

It should be complex mate. If the bitcointalk become more lenient thing to them surely you will be see they will be spam the forum for sure. Many bounty hunters you can find after that. If the bounty projects are really good you can see the best participants on it.
Merits is really made for the people who is helping the forum and sharing the important details to this forum. As I noticed those kind of people getting more merits here.
atenistaccc

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:23:10 PM

i am confused with the merits.. i thought merits can only gain with complete dealings with both parties.
Isaremj3

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:44:46 PM

Do really mean that people demand for merit to be sale for them on bitcointalk account or what do you really mean? However, if such things now happen in cryptosystem now it means that the admin of btc have to look into the matter. Thanks.
cryptotrade007

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:59:47 AM

This is pretty cool it's nice that people are giving a chance to those who have more trouble understanding merit or how to get it.
Angle22

Activity: 121
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:34:33 AM

Sometimes I confuse people who have more capabilities even sold only for the currency exchange, there may also be not sold more
nororiek

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:42:03 PM

It should be something you should work hard for, not something that you can buy easily. User's who have many of it shouldn't sell it because there are also users who are doing their best to earn it, it should be like what that are doing.
Sanchezino40

Activity: 484

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 04:48:50 AM

For sometimes now,rumours of buying Merit Gabe been flying around every corner. If getting merit is base on your hard work and quality post, then there is no need to sell it for BTC or people coming to buy it. I think this is the best idea. Work hard, post quality update or comment something useful and you will sure be giving some merits. However, it wouldn't be out of place if I am giving some too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: