Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:14:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Willing to buy bitcoins  (Read 226 times)
Vyach (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:47:10 PM

Hello guys!
We are creating a local exchanger.
We are willing to buy 700 bitcoins.
If anyone is willing to sell at a reasonable price, i am ready to buy or if not, i would appreciate if you can recommend anyone who can sell.
PM if interested.
P.S. Sorry for bad english. Not used to post on international forums and speak english in general.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
1legalco

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:01:54 PM

Go to coinbase
Then setup gdax account
Wire around $8 million USD into gdax
Buy your 700 coins
Transfer out to your wallet for free

If you think anyone here has 700 coins or is willing to discount coins you're wrong.

Your fee is .25% on gdax and coinbase owns them.

Now give me one reason you don't do this?

Only reason is you're a scammer.

I think many crypto projects are great including BTC and ETH here's $3000 FREE CRYPTO https://fracti.org (https://fracti.org)
integrap

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:06:10 PM

You can use escrow system in this forum. There are many people sell and buy bitcoin in marketplace of forum. If you will buy from someone I would definetely suggest you to use escrow system.

Vyach (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:47:59 PM

Now give me one reason you don't do this?

Only reason is you're a scammer.
I am not a citizen of countries that is eligible to trade on gdax and coinbase.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1290

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:51:35 PM

have you thought about taking on some investors?

you said you are starting a "local exchange", so there are people where you are building that exchange that are familiar with bitcoin and have some. put up and add locally and invite them to either sell you bitcoin locally (face to face or something like that) or become share holders (aka investors) of your business.

i am sorry but you won't find anybody around here who is willing to trust a random person on the internet.

There is a FOMO brewing...
Vyach (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:00:40 PM

you said you are starting a "local exchange", so there are people where you are building that exchange that are familiar with bitcoin and have some. put up and add locally and invite them to either sell you bitcoin locally (face to face or something like that) or become share holders (aka investors) of your business.
We have investors here who is willing to buy A LOT of coins.
Local exchanges are very expensive, they take very high fees. And we are wanting to present something better.
But there is a problem to find coins at a reasonable price in big quantities.

i am sorry but you won't find anybody around here who is willing to trust a random person on the internet.
I understand your suspicions. And I'm ready to work through a guarantor(intermediary)
ChickenDuck

Activity: 113

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:17:05 PM

Have your country had any local exchange? If yes then you can buy BTC from that. Else you could buy offline with your local guys who miner BTC.
Hello guys!
If anyone is willing to sell at a reasonable price, i am ready to buy or if not, i would appreciate if you can recommend anyone who can sell.
PM if interested.
P.S. Sorry for bad english. Not used to post on international forums and speak english in general.
Vyach (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:07:11 PM

Have your country had any local exchange? If yes then you can buy BTC from that. Else you could buy offline with your local guys who miner BTC.

Are you kidding me? I already stated that we are creating an exchanger because local exchangers are very expensive and take on Extremely high fees for buying bitcoin.
Why would i want to buy from them?
cryptotricks

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:16:20 PM

Use localbitcoins.com
exchange.blue

Activity: 420
Merit: 40

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:51:54 PM

We have investors here who is willing to buy A LOT of coins.
Local exchanges are very expensive, they take very high fees. And we are wanting to present something better.
But there is a problem to find coins at a reasonable price in big quantities.

I understand your suspicions. And I'm ready to work through a guarantor(intermediary)

You contradicted yourself twice in this thread
ZeroDrifting

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:32:50 AM

Buy BTC using Paxful, use trading...
alia

Merit: 115

Lowest EVER interest lending! (Use escrow always)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:56:10 PM

Hello guys!
PM if interested.

Go ahead and PM me. I accept cash and WU, and can fill your order.

Lowest interest lending in bitcointalk history. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2846750.0
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:33:16 PM

I'm not sure if you're just trying to be funny or if you're going through some sobriety issues.

So you want about 8M USD WU'd to you today. Or sent by FedEx perhaps. Yes, sounds doable.

And of course there's no question about sending the $8 million first. OP, can you just check if WU is open now? Then you can head over there and send him the 8 million bucks. Oh and no need for escrow of course. This guy seems to be on the up and up with his 700 BTC all ready for take off.

Hey alia_armelle, wait for the MTCN. He will be back shortly from WU.

alia

Merit: 115

Lowest EVER interest lending! (Use escrow always)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:49:05 PM

I'm not sure if you're just trying to be funny or if you're going through some sobriety issues.

So you want about 8M USD WU'd to you today. Or sent by FedEx perhaps. Yes, sounds doable.

And of course there's no question about sending the $8 million first. OP, can you just check if WU is open now? Then you can head over there and send him the 8 million bucks. Oh and no need for escrow of course. This guy seems to be on the up and up with his 700 BTC all ready for take off.

Hey alia_armelle, wait for the MTCN. He will be back shortly from WU.

It was an invitation to begin negotiations, it wasn't a request for money. Please don't make baseless assumptions; I would never make a 700 BTC trade without escrow.

Lowest interest lending in bitcointalk history. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2846750.0
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: