Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 04:52:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Choosing the one | What I think! - Real Job or Full Time Crypto!  (Read 3671 times)
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:40:17 AM

I have read many threads talking over this subject and came to know that many people are very confused about their real job and the crypto world. So out of the panic they have started creating many threads like this. I thought to write some suggestions and kind of roadmap so that people can actually choose what is right and wrong for them. Hope this will help.

If this questions concerns a lot to you then you should know the difference between two.

_____Real Job______.           
|.    _____Crypto Job_____

1. Secured fro lifetime.                       
| 1. Unsecured for lifetime
                                                            2. Gives you fixed Income.                 
| 2. Income is not fixed
                                                            3. Promotion Opporutnities.               
| 3. Not Applicable
                                                            4. Yearly Hikes in the Salary.               
| 4. Not Applicable
                                                            5. Recognition in the Colleagues.       
|5. Not Applicable

These are the most vital points in both of them or at least this is what concern a lot to us while following both of them.

However I believe that what matters is the output which is "Money" And when you have enough money then that = Stability in your life.

This can be achieved in easiest way when you have all the point that are covered under the list of "Real Job". I mean if Im coming home everyday with hard work and for which I will get the sure shot salary at the month end then I would be happy for that and will loose most of the tension over that fact.

Lets consider the same case with the crypto currencies and earning through that.

What options do we have under the Crypto venture?
1. Signature Campaigns
2. Social Media Campaigns
3. Bounty Programs (Same thing with token payout)
4. Media Publications
5. Trading
6. Gambling
7. Lending
8. Hardware Mining
9. Coding (Hardest One to get in)
10.Becoming Managers (Very Stable but tougher to reach that level).

Woof! Thats lot of ways with which I could actually earn from the crypto currency. So I might just think that I will leave my job and will focus on all of them.

But what, lets think about it for a moment! Are they really reliable sources with which we could really go for rest of the life? Im pretty sure most of you will say may be, or some of you who are already very old in this field might just say yes. But, I believe its not that easy to work with all if them altogether and you have no assurance that you will get into campaigns all the time and you may not earn the fixed income form these options creating the instability in your house.

Most of the options above need initial investment and some of them are not even fool proof.

We have to agree that becoming manager here is not everyones play so we should consider that option equal to null.

However, real job salary covers all the points in it and we could easily survive! Thats the whole point.

The End Results?

I wish I could have easily said that we can live happy life just on the crypto currency. Unfortunately, I believe that real job is better than the virtual games. I would really suggest that we should look after the family planning, house stability in all possible ways. There is no way we can have that much stability with just crypto world.

You can make it part of your life, but you can push your life depending on it. Not at all!

Suggestions are all welcome!

If you're smart enough to handle your responsibility by knowing how to balance and manage your time, choosing one wouldn't be a trouble anymore. You could do both at the same time if you know your priorities. It is better that we have more source of income.

"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wiro 212

Activity: 218
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:25:48 AM

I have read many threads talking over this subject and came to know that many people are very confused about their real job and the crypto world. So out of the panic they have started creating many threads like this. I thought to write some suggestions and kind of roadmap so that people can actually choose what is right and wrong for them. Hope this will help.

If this questions concerns a lot to you then you should know the difference between two.

_____Real Job______.           

1. Secured fro lifetime.                       
| 2. Income is not fixed
| 3. Not Applicable
| 4. Not Applicable
|5. Not Applicable

These are the most vital points in both of them or at least this is what concern a lot to us while following both of them.

However I believe that what matters is the output which is "Money" And when you have enough money then that = Stability in your life.

This can be achieved in easiest way when you have all the point that are covered under the list of "Real Job". I mean if Im coming home everyday with hard work and for which I will get the sure shot salary at the month end then I would be happy for that and will loose most of the tension over that fact.

Lets consider the same case with the crypto currencies and earning through that.

1. Signature Campaigns
4. Media Publications
5. Trading
6. Gambling
7. Lending
8. Hardware Mining

Woof! Thats lot of ways with which I could actually earn from the crypto currency. So I might just think that I will leave my job and will focus on all of them.

But what, lets think about it for a moment! Are they really reliable sources with which we could really go for rest of the life? Im pretty sure most of you will say may be, or some of you who are already very old in this field might just say yes. But, I believe its not that easy to work with all if them altogether and you have no assurance that you will get into campaigns all the time and you may not earn the fixed income form these options creating the instability in your house.

Most of the options above need initial investment and some of them are not even fool proof.

We have to agree that becoming manager here is not everyones play so we should consider that option equal to null.

However, real job salary covers all the points in it and we could easily survive! Thats the whole point.

The End Results?

I wish I could have easily said that we can live happy life just on the crypto currency. Unfortunately, I believe that real job is better than the virtual games. I would really suggest that we should look after the family planning, house stability in all possible ways. There is no way we can have that much stability with just crypto world.

You can make it part of your life, but you can push your life depending on it. Not at all!

I think more real job is much more important, because with real work I can get a fixed salary in every month. I admit that crypto can provide good benefits, but unstable value makes me unable to leave a real job.
panfils

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:55:26 AM

In my opinion, real job is better as you get to meet people there. With crypto, you will get bored in some time.
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:40:25 PM

Real time job is also good and i prefer tow work for both because through salary we can also buy some of the bitcoin and crypto which  is a life time investment and if we fully dependent on only one opportunity that is not a wise thinking.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:45:39 PM

Real time job is also good and i prefer tow work for both because through salary we can also buy some of the bitcoin and crypto which  is a life time investment and if we fully dependent on only one opportunity that is not a wise thinking.
That is a good idea in order for you to invest more and not to get into a risk that you could lose your money and become broke. It is best to slowly build up your capital and also do a lot of savings so you can be prepared for any possible worst case scenarios that might come in your life and that will serve as a safety for you if you will not get a good result in crypto.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:44:06 PM

Real job is also very important because my experience of life when only depends on the work of crypto without having a real job, my neighbors always think negatively about my work on crypto, because they do not understand the development of technology so they are surprised to see I can get tetaoi money do not have a job definitely like most people in general.
Escan0r

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:00:06 PM

_____Real Job______.           

1. Secured fro lifetime.                       
| 2. Income is not fixed
| 3. Not Applicable
| 4. Not Applicable
|5. Not Applicable

1. Signature Campaigns
4. Media Publications
5. Trading
6. Gambling
7. Lending
8. Hardware Mining

The End Results?

This thread is very useful for people who are still undecided about the choices they will make. But i just suggest, if you do not want to get too tired physically better you choose such a crypto job because just tired of the mind in my opinion and that choice depends on you what will you choose Smiley
Assface16678

Activity: 1316
Merit: 133

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:07:05 PM

_____Real Job______.           

1. Secured fro lifetime.                       
| 2. Income is not fixed
| 3. Not Applicable
| 4. Not Applicable
|5. Not Applicable

1. Signature Campaigns
4. Media Publications
5. Trading
6. Gambling
7. Lending
8. Hardware Mining

The End Results?

I strongly agree with all your pointers and I also think that real job would be better than crypto investing. Although you can have both you should prioritize your legitimate job than bitcoin investing since bitcoin gives you inly that ine time big time profit, while in your job you get income constantly which makes you safe for whatever comes. Invest into bitcoin but prioritize your job first is the best option for me.

teleskopta

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:14:07 PM

Both are the best. I do not want to choose if i can do that both but not full time in crypto. I must go first on my real job my lifetime work and sure there is income not big but worth it.
Domanity

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:35:41 PM

I will choose a real job instead of Working in Cryptocurrency, because I think Cryptocurrency is uncertain, even though I only get $ 25 every day but it's real and I'll get it, but Di Crypto even though I'll get 1000000 Dollars in one day but it's not certainly . and I work in this Cryptocurrency, just to fill my spare time.
tuljan

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:41:49 PM

I will say that you should go for real job. However, if you are able to earn something like a million or more with crypto, you can retie early.

Dude, you need hundreds of thousands of dollars to be able to make millions. You don't became a millionaire with a 1000$ investment.
My point is that if you're in this game to chase that million with only few thousand bucks than you're probably better of having a steady job because you're not in the position to gamble.
Now if you have large sums of money and can invest more than 10k in crypto, then you're good to go for that 1mil.
bongnor531

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:54:05 PM

Currently it is an entry level of cryptoworld its not advesiable to leave your real Job for crypto! You can combine the 2 with good timetable.it is the key! On the other hand you can be bored at home just around crypto. Its joyfull to meet at least your coworker or live social life at work.
wxa7115

Activity: 2660
Merit: 703

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:38:06 PM

For me, I still prefer having a real job and just put some time for crypto. A real job will not be as profitable as Bitcoin or crypto but the salary is constant which is really important. Because  I just want to make sure my sure income first for my family.
This is important, someone which has a family to sustain cannot really take such huge risks anymore, you have kids to take care and you need a stable income for that, and cryptocurrencies no matter what you do will never give you a stable income, not only because there are not many jobs you can perform but also because the price of bitcoin can move very abruptly, it was not long ago you could sell a bitcoin for close to 20000 and now you are only going to receive 7600.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
fishball

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:22:17 AM

_____Real Job______.           

1. Secured fro lifetime.                       
| 2. Income is not fixed
| 3. Not Applicable
| 4. Not Applicable
|5. Not Applicable

1. Signature Campaigns
4. Media Publications
5. Trading
6. Gambling
7. Lending
8. Hardware Mining

The End Results?

Permanent jobs will surely give you assurance of security. You can expect salary every month that can suffice your needs. Engaging in crypto as full-time is quite not good or it should be just an alternative way of making money. Because there are times which it takes months before you earn here.
Olesix

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:35:54 PM

It should better for begginers to combine their main job with investments in the crypto. Otherwise, you will constantly be nervous of volatility. It's better to have a regular income, and crypto is your nice bonus.
rachelia13

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:21:53 AM

I think real job should become our main focus because we can not depending our lives on crypto especially if we do not have enough experience and income from crypto is also not fixed. In addition, the current situation of crypto is not good now where the market is sluggish, unstable price and price of coins tend to decrease. Make crypto just a side job because it is too risky and unpredictable.
Marlyn1

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:33:31 AM

I think real job should become our main focus because we can not depending our lives on crypto especially if we do not have enough experience and income from crypto is also not fixed. In addition, the current situation of crypto is not good now where the market is sluggish, unstable price and price of coins tend to decrease. Make crypto just a side job because it is too risky and unpredictable.

Real jobs provide you a fixed income to support your family's need, the monthly bills are there to be paid especially the children's school fees. Insurance are also part of having a job. So for me having a job is a two thumbs up and crypto is a source on other income for the family.
Jlv

Activity: 336

The Future Of Work

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:07:28 AM

I think I should choose both of them, its a matter of time management to fulfill my duties from that two, and also both of them helps m a lot for all my expenditures everyday and of course I will always set aside 10% for my savings.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:21:03 AM

I think it's not a good idea to quit our real job, because working with crypto will not guarantee our monthly stable income, and also the unstable and highly unstable crypto market. Why should we choose when we can keep our real work, and work part-time crypto, at the same time?
SolomonSollarsNSense

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:51:27 PM

_____Real Job______.           

1. Secured fro lifetime.                       
| 2. Income is not fixed
| 3. Not Applicable
| 4. Not Applicable
|5. Not Applicable

1. Signature Campaigns
4. Media Publications
5. Trading
6. Gambling
7. Lending
8. Hardware Mining

The End Results?

We are all not the same. I might not succeed not succeed at the area others are succeeding and same thing applies to them too. Sometimes, and depending on your location too, having a real full time job is better than being into cryptocurrency business, and sometimes cryptocurrency is better, just like it is for me, cause it pays me more than my regular job does. So the decision is left for you to make, you don’t need anyone to make that decision for you, we all don’t live the same place.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: