Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 03:29:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Choosing the one | What I think! - Real Job or Full Time Crypto!  (Read 3671 times)
Pinoyfan

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:05:13 PM

If you have a job permanently and you earn a bitcoin you do not have to choose where you give the 100% time you still have a job that you have to hold on and just treat bitcoin as your sideline because of bitcoin not all of your time it's going down here. At bitcoin no one knows if it's for lifetime or if it's going to end and if this happens you still have a job but hopefully bitcoin will not end coz it is helpful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jakedeez

Activity: 512
Merit: 250

ICO is evil

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:03:03 PM

I'm not grown up enough to be full-time involved in cryptocurrency yet so for now and having my regular job and making cryptocurrency involvement process in my free from job time when I have it.
romarry

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:29:27 PM

Yes, I have to admit, fully, I agree with you, maybe it's true that crypto provides extraordinary opportunities, but I don't think it's wise to just hang all my life in crypto.
onaiwusun

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 08:34:08 PM

Cryptos are real jobs  and will offer even greater opportunity in the future as a means of livelihood, one has to develop ones's skill in specific areas so as to maximize his reward. e.g one could be a programmer, market influencers (social media,advertisement), or a blogger etc
onaiwusun

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 08:37:21 PM

It depends on you. Crypto will give you a doubling of income greater than your salary but not fixed monthly, while real work will give you a steady monthly income.
A single payment from crypto-currency may cover several months of salary income, cryptos will offer you the opportunity to grow your personal skills without a boss breathing over your neck, it is easier to achieve financial liberty with cryptos
PEDROMAP

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:38:13 PM

As a newbie i m, i have to stick to my job, and learn more about the crypto world, so that in a near future i can earn my living with cryptocurrencies, as there is alot of money to be made if you have the right skills.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:40:13 PM

I have read many threads talking over this subject and came to know that many people are very confused about their real job and the crypto world. So out of the panic they have started creating many threads like this. I thought to write some suggestions and kind of roadmap so that people can actually choose what is right and wrong for them. Hope this will help.

If this questions concerns a lot to you then you should know the difference between two.

_____Real Job______.           
|.    _____Crypto Job_____

1. Secured fro lifetime.                       
| 1. Unsecured for lifetime
                                                            2. Gives you fixed Income.                 
| 2. Income is not fixed
                                                            3. Promotion Opporutnities.               
| 3. Not Applicable
                                                            4. Yearly Hikes in the Salary.               
| 4. Not Applicable
                                                            5. Recognition in the Colleagues.       
|5. Not Applicable

These are the most vital points in both of them or at least this is what concern a lot to us while following both of them.

However I believe that what matters is the output which is "Money" And when you have enough money then that = Stability in your life.

This can be achieved in easiest way when you have all the point that are covered under the list of "Real Job". I mean if Im coming home everyday with hard work and for which I will get the sure shot salary at the month end then I would be happy for that and will loose most of the tension over that fact.

Lets consider the same case with the crypto currencies and earning through that.

What options do we have under the Crypto venture?
1. Signature Campaigns
2. Social Media Campaigns
3. Bounty Programs (Same thing with token payout)
4. Media Publications
5. Trading
6. Gambling
7. Lending
8. Hardware Mining
9. Coding (Hardest One to get in)
10.Becoming Managers (Very Stable but tougher to reach that level).

Woof! Thats lot of ways with which I could actually earn from the crypto currency. So I might just think that I will leave my job and will focus on all of them.

But what, lets think about it for a moment! Are they really reliable sources with which we could really go for rest of the life? Im pretty sure most of you will say may be, or some of you who are already very old in this field might just say yes. But, I believe its not that easy to work with all if them altogether and you have no assurance that you will get into campaigns all the time and you may not earn the fixed income form these options creating the instability in your house.

Most of the options above need initial investment and some of them are not even fool proof.

We have to agree that becoming manager here is not everyones play so we should consider that option equal to null.

However, real job salary covers all the points in it and we could easily survive! Thats the whole point.

The End Results?

I wish I could have easily said that we can live happy life just on the crypto currency. Unfortunately, I believe that real job is better than the virtual games. I would really suggest that we should look after the family planning, house stability in all possible ways. There is no way we can have that much stability with just crypto world.

You can make it part of your life, but you can push your life depending on it. Not at all!

Suggestions are all welcome!

Good explanation mate! But for me, I don't need to choose which things should I prefer to do because I can manage this both together. In my situation now I have a stable job and during my vacant time I doing posting here in the forum where as participate In signature campaign or such a bounties.
LeavingEden

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:20:05 PM

I will choose both because they are both beneficial for us it helps us with are daily needs. With my regular job i am expecting a regular fixed income that can sustain my daily needs while waiting for the payout in the crypto currencies bounty.

Yes i agree with with you. If you can manage this two together you don't have to choose, as long as you can and that will be better if you have this two. Be smart, it is better if you have many source of income.
roomboy85

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:31:41 PM

If i choose one i will take the oppurtunity to have a real job than to  work full time in crypto, because having a permanent job we can earn monthly income that support our needs like paying different bills, food and more unlike in cryptocurrency there is no asurance if we gain profit in a month because the market price is always changing.
renc77

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:45:35 PM

As I would like to think, I think it relies upon the hazard profile and money related position of the individual. In the event that there is any duty of adding to his family or elsewhere then he ought to have at any rate stable salary source.

Full-time crypto is unsafe if the individual has a place with the previously mentioned classification. Then again, if there are no such obligations then he can simply attempt is fortunes in full-time crypto.

In light of the fact that even in the most pessimistic scenario he won't need to stress over his normal way of life
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:06:39 AM

personally i am prefer to choose as full time worker in crypto.it give me much opportunity to earn money.i can do as  bounty hunter or maybe trader.both of them give much more choice to earn money.

Working full-time in crypto is quite a risky job. Large market fluctuations, low predictability, and ICO scams create problems that may disrupt financial liquidity. Better perhaps to treat crypto as an additional job.
crypto as additional job or main job depend on our choice.we have to calculate the advantages and disadvantages while to decided.it is not easy, evenmore in few days ago cryptocurrency market goes down again.and this condition need to be considered
ivandu

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:28:02 AM

If i choose one i will take the oppurtunity to have a real job than to  work full time in crypto, because having a permanent job we can earn monthly income that support our needs like paying different bills, food and more unlike in cryptocurrency there is no asurance if we gain profit in a month because the market price is always changing.
people prefer to take safest way to their life.and dont dare to take some risk to gain huge money or success in their life.cryptomarket for some people couldnt give stable income , but its actually give huge earning if crypto currency price rise alot.
OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 606

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:41:12 AM

I choose full time on crypto and bitcoin, real job make us always connected every time and want or not we have always on time when we are working at real job. We have schedule when we have work and when we have take a rest if we choose real job, but if joined crypto we can work every time we want.
Kusnechik

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:28:02 AM

Everyone chooses himself, to stay on the usual work or to do crypto-currencies, where is a big risk and big incomes.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:00:06 AM

I have read many threads talking over this subject and came to know that many people are very confused about their real job and the crypto world. So out of the panic they have started creating many threads like this. I thought to write some suggestions and kind of roadmap so that people can actually choose what is right and wrong for them. Hope this will help.

If this questions concerns a lot to you then you should know the difference between two.

_____Real Job______.           
|.    _____Crypto Job_____

1. Secured fro lifetime.                       
| 1. Unsecured for lifetime
                                                            2. Gives you fixed Income.                 
| 2. Income is not fixed
                                                            3. Promotion Opporutnities.               
| 3. Not Applicable
                                                            4. Yearly Hikes in the Salary.               
| 4. Not Applicable
                                                            5. Recognition in the Colleagues.       
|5. Not Applicable

These are the most vital points in both of them or at least this is what concern a lot to us while following both of them.

However I believe that what matters is the output which is "Money" And when you have enough money then that = Stability in your life.

This can be achieved in easiest way when you have all the point that are covered under the list of "Real Job". I mean if Im coming home everyday with hard work and for which I will get the sure shot salary at the month end then I would be happy for that and will loose most of the tension over that fact.

Lets consider the same case with the crypto currencies and earning through that.

What options do we have under the Crypto venture?
1. Signature Campaigns
2. Social Media Campaigns
3. Bounty Programs (Same thing with token payout)
4. Media Publications
5. Trading
6. Gambling
7. Lending
8. Hardware Mining
9. Coding (Hardest One to get in)
10.Becoming Managers (Very Stable but tougher to reach that level).

Woof! Thats lot of ways with which I could actually earn from the crypto currency. So I might just think that I will leave my job and will focus on all of them.

But what, lets think about it for a moment! Are they really reliable sources with which we could really go for rest of the life? Im pretty sure most of you will say may be, or some of you who are already very old in this field might just say yes. But, I believe its not that easy to work with all if them altogether and you have no assurance that you will get into campaigns all the time and you may not earn the fixed income form these options creating the instability in your house.

Most of the options above need initial investment and some of them are not even fool proof.

We have to agree that becoming manager here is not everyones play so we should consider that option equal to null.

However, real job salary covers all the points in it and we could easily survive! Thats the whole point.

The End Results?

I wish I could have easily said that we can live happy life just on the crypto currency. Unfortunately, I believe that real job is better than the virtual games. I would really suggest that we should look after the family planning, house stability in all possible ways. There is no way we can have that much stability with just crypto world.

You can make it part of your life, but you can push your life depending on it. Not at all!

Suggestions are all welcome!
It depends on what you can do, but I prefer to you that you should continue your full time job because there are many benefits that you can get than in full time cryptocurrency trader.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
LyQaN

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:26:50 AM

One should never leave his job for crypto's because cryptos involved a lot of risk.No fixed income is there.No doubt they can give you a lot of profits many a times but positive results are not promised everytime.Price of these coins always fluctuates.So the probability of making profits and facing loss is always the same.So never leave your job for crypto's.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
johnalyn

Activity: 314

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:40:46 AM

I prepared to choose the real job because it has a high possibilty of earnings every weeks while full time job in Crypto was really hard to predict if you can make more earnings every weeks. But it depends on your decision if you like full time Crypto.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
Haimainemy Trung

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:53:26 AM

The crypto job is still better, so you can earn a lot of money that you can not earn on regular employment. So it was my chosen path and I was not disappointed because I fulfilled my dream that I thought I could not do it. So I'm happy that I'm working on bitcoins and crypto because it's the way to fulfill my dreams. Lips sealed Lips sealed
typertees

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 11:49:22 AM

i just quit my real job. and i have some real bussiness going, while i doing some crypto trader and try to be a crypto enthusiast.
crypto world is really interesting, they growth so fast, and everyone will interested to get to know crpyto
Wend

Activity: 1372
Merit: 283

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:17:58 PM

Maybe i will choose a real job because you can earn some salary for our daily lives.
But must better also to choose crypto their was a time also you can earn big money for that and you can make you own business if you like.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: