Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:37:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Choosing the one | What I think! - Real Job or Full Time Crypto!  (Read 3671 times)
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:09:04 AM

Well you stated here just the benefits of real job and not the big win in the crypto job actually you can do both if you wanted and if you are just Industrious because almost all of the people who are involved in crypto are working and at the same time they are trading in crypto markets.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rastafarian

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:24:23 AM

This will be a very challenging decision to take and as a matter of fact, you have to weigh how each benefits the individual. First of all, If you consider the real jobs on the job market nowadays, the probability of you being counterfeited is very high. Last year for instance, I was offering service to a company and the month ended for them to pay me but they refused, telling me of a whole lot of issues
This rarely happen in the crypto market so would like to be in the cryptoccurency business    
Kakawate

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:34:01 AM

This actually is a very hard question, lots of bounty hunters here in the cryptoworld are actually making big income out of nothing, most of their gains are too big compared to their day jobs, I got a friend that said that his income in his day job isnt stable at all, so what is the risk for him to be focusing on doing bounties and trading, He’s got a point, and he is actually earning quite well. If I have to chose maybe I would do both, work in the cryptoworld and work outside of it, maybe that would give me more income.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
CuteBaby123

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:47:41 AM

I have read many threads talking over this subject and came to know that many people are very confused about their real job and the crypto world. So out of the panic they have started creating many threads like this. I thought to write some suggestions and kind of roadmap so that people can actually choose what is right and wrong for them. Hope this will help.

If this questions concerns a lot to you then you should know the difference between two.

_____Real Job______.           
|.    _____Crypto Job_____

1. Secured fro lifetime.                       
| 1. Unsecured for lifetime
                                                            2. Gives you fixed Income.                 
| 2. Income is not fixed
                                                            3. Promotion Opporutnities.               
| 3. Not Applicable
                                                            4. Yearly Hikes in the Salary.               
| 4. Not Applicable
                                                            5. Recognition in the Colleagues.       
|5. Not Applicable

These are the most vital points in both of them or at least this is what concern a lot to us while following both of them.

However I believe that what matters is the output which is "Money" And when you have enough money then that = Stability in your life.

This can be achieved in easiest way when you have all the point that are covered under the list of "Real Job". I mean if Im coming home everyday with hard work and for which I will get the sure shot salary at the month end then I would be happy for that and will loose most of the tension over that fact.

Lets consider the same case with the crypto currencies and earning through that.

What options do we have under the Crypto venture?
1. Signature Campaigns
2. Social Media Campaigns
3. Bounty Programs (Same thing with token payout)
4. Media Publications
5. Trading
6. Gambling
7. Lending
8. Hardware Mining
9. Coding (Hardest One to get in)
10.Becoming Managers (Very Stable but tougher to reach that level).

Woof! Thats lot of ways with which I could actually earn from the crypto currency. So I might just think that I will leave my job and will focus on all of them.

But what, lets think about it for a moment! Are they really reliable sources with which we could really go for rest of the life? Im pretty sure most of you will say may be, or some of you who are already very old in this field might just say yes. But, I believe its not that easy to work with all if them altogether and you have no assurance that you will get into campaigns all the time and you may not earn the fixed income form these options creating the instability in your house.

Most of the options above need initial investment and some of them are not even fool proof.

We have to agree that becoming manager here is not everyones play so we should consider that option equal to null.

However, real job salary covers all the points in it and we could easily survive! Thats the whole point.

The End Results?

I wish I could have easily said that we can live happy life just on the crypto currency. Unfortunately, I believe that real job is better than the virtual games. I would really suggest that we should look after the family planning, house stability in all possible ways. There is no way we can have that much stability with just crypto world.

You can make it part of your life, but you can push your life depending on it. Not at all!

Suggestions are all welcome!

There are many advantages of having a secured and regular job. Aside from secured income, you will also be ale to practice your profession or your skills. Also you can share that expertise of yours to others in your workplace. Having a crypto job is also beneficial if you want to have quick income and a huge one.

[ GDP ] GOODS DIGITAL PASSPORT
Make Counterfeiting Goods Impossible (https://gdpassport.com/)
Froloff92

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:15:46 PM

I think that immediately go into full employment crypto currency is not worth it. Begin by upgrading your skills and skills in the crypto: read the forum, books, bargain small amounts, invest as small sum, take part in a signature company.
Singbatak

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:00:46 PM

I rather too choose full time cryptos than real job. Because in full time in crypto you will handle your time, no one commands and you have no boss. If you are in full time in crypto you can earn here and keep it for your future. Just like in a real job.
feehannah

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:14:51 AM

In my side,maybe if i have earned profits in crypto,that can fix my capital to start my desired business,i will leave my work,and i will choose the one that i become full time in crypto world. About my business,i will hire and choose the one who are qualified to handle and manage my business. On that situation,i can double my source of income,while continuosly doing a lot in the world of crypto.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:39:08 AM

I have read many threads talking over this subject and came to know that many people are very confused about their real job and the crypto world. So out of the panic they have started creating many threads like this. I thought to write some suggestions and kind of roadmap so that people can actually choose what is right and wrong for them. Hope this will help.

If this questions concerns a lot to you then you should know the difference between two.

_____Real Job______.           

1. Secured fro lifetime.                       
| 2. Income is not fixed
| 3. Not Applicable
| 4. Not Applicable
|5. Not Applicable

These are the most vital points in both of them or at least this is what concern a lot to us while following both of them.

However I believe that what matters is the output which is "Money" And when you have enough money then that = Stability in your life.

This can be achieved in easiest way when you have all the point that are covered under the list of "Real Job". I mean if Im coming home everyday with hard work and for which I will get the sure shot salary at the month end then I would be happy for that and will loose most of the tension over that fact.

Lets consider the same case with the crypto currencies and earning through that.

1. Signature Campaigns
4. Media Publications
5. Trading
6. Gambling
7. Lending
8. Hardware Mining

Woof! Thats lot of ways with which I could actually earn from the crypto currency. So I might just think that I will leave my job and will focus on all of them.

But what, lets think about it for a moment! Are they really reliable sources with which we could really go for rest of the life? Im pretty sure most of you will say may be, or some of you who are already very old in this field might just say yes. But, I believe its not that easy to work with all if them altogether and you have no assurance that you will get into campaigns all the time and you may not earn the fixed income form these options creating the instability in your house.

Most of the options above need initial investment and some of them are not even fool proof.

We have to agree that becoming manager here is not everyones play so we should consider that option equal to null.

However, real job salary covers all the points in it and we could easily survive! Thats the whole point.

The End Results?

I wish I could have easily said that we can live happy life just on the crypto currency. Unfortunately, I believe that real job is better than the virtual games. I would really suggest that we should look after the family planning, house stability in all possible ways. There is no way we can have that much stability with just crypto world.

You can make it part of your life, but you can push your life depending on it. Not at all!

Suggestions a
are all welcome!
For me I want to do both since it plays a very important role in life. Yes I have a job but since my income is not really enough to cope the need of my family that is why I got into an idea of doing things right here as my side line job. Being a member of this forum is really amazing we can get a lot of ideas on how to earn bitcoins and make money in some other ways. So that is why I cannot choose between the two because as for now is it pretty much important for me.
malbano2099

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:35:58 AM

genuine occupation is considerably more secure for our future or for our life. We don't recognize what might occur in the digital forms of money later on so it is smarter to be protected and secured in the genuine activity.
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:26:36 AM

Absolutely correct! Not because you are earning money right now is fair  enough to leave yours job! Unstable resources..but we can combine both to help stabilize our income and secured our future..real job bring life long stability for income and knowledge..

Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:53:15 PM

Absolutely correct! Not because you are earning money right now is fair  enough to leave yours job! Unstable resources..but we can combine both to help stabilize our income and secured our future..real job bring life long stability for income and knowledge..

Yes if we can handle both, why we select. We need it both for a better life and a brighter future for us and to our family.
jamesclark

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:38:15 PM

You always have a chance to quit your regular job and become a full time trader but I would not be in such rush and would keep getting some stable income for my every day spendings and combine it with cryptocurrency market too.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:39:51 PM

_____Real Job______.           

1. Secured fro lifetime.                       
| 2. Income is not fixed
| 3. Not Applicable
| 4. Not Applicable
|5. Not Applicable

1. Signature Campaigns
4. Media Publications
5. Trading
6. Gambling
7. Lending
8. Hardware Mining

The End Results?

Suggestions are all welcome!

Both job or focusing on cryptocurrency has advantage and disadvantage but as of today, if you want to think practically on how to earn more income monthly then you can choose cryptocurrency because it gives you more profit daily if you will focus on trading.
sammydeeknight

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:56:36 PM

Here is my suggestion:
- Want to go full time crypto? Start a crypto/blockchain startup... This is the best time to change the world through entrepreneurship powered by Crypto/blockchain technology. The space is new and there is a fervent community of enthusiasts in it that are eager to try out any product/service in the space.

- Real job? This sound a bit pejorative to my view. It looks like bitcoiners are a bunch of outcast or lazy hippies who don't want to get a "real job". Anyway If you can't afford to play Minecraft all day long while looking at the charts of your bitcoins soaring get a job. By the way save part of your earnings to buy Bitcoin, Ether or whatever crypto/coin you believe in. The long-term ROI could be exponential!
TN0904950

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:06:06 PM

In my point yes you are right, let's say having a fixed income is much more better rather than having unknown income amount on doing bitcoin but have you ever considered also problems and stress you encountered during work time the moment you want to shout and smock someone have you experienced it in BTC? Having a fixed income is good but do you have fixed need like fixed bill? Fixed transportation expenses? Fixed food consumption? Tell me...

I think you need to build a long-term plan when and how you will distribute your workforce and money between trade and bounty on the signature campaign plus you need to be fast in news sources about bitcoin to prevent further losses and have a lot of strategic approaches about how you will dealing with a profit market as this will become bread and butter for the coming months.
If you choose a full time crypto you need to prepare mentally and you will need some funds like emergency funding and extra savings from scratch as the market is unpredictable and things that may not benefit you
jamesclark

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:53:19 AM

Most of the times you have to wait for a while for some coin or especially the bitcoin to grow in value which is why it makes total sense to have a primary job to support yourself during that waiting period.
joyclicks

Activity: 64
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:35:40 AM

For now i don't want to lose my job. But if my crypto income would be stable or enough for my family needs maybe that will be the time to resign on my current job. In crypto job is more risky than real job.

Yes I agree with this statement. Real jobs give a small to average  but consistent income. While, full time crpto might give enough to so much income inconsistently.  But I think I could do both so why not.
If you have already a job then continues it and gives some time to crypto. Your earnings will be double. But if you are jobless and you have money then no need to work for others. Invest your money in cryptocurrency and make handsome money, but on the back you must have some money for daily expenses, because crypto investment is not for short term.

FANFARE ◄◄◄◄ The World’s First Blockchain-Powered Social Commerce Community►►►► (https://tokensale.fanfare.global/)
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:45:01 AM

Well, what am I doing right now is taking everything into place where I balanced my time in my real job and make cryptos as my sideline. Since, I am not totally expert in computer programming and that is why I am only interested in a bounty program.
ArteMixer

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 09:48:50 AM

Totally agree with that point. A job gives you real-life opportunities and connections, instead crypto only gives you money. And when you have to perspective and future opportunities when doing crypto. When you stand up from the PC, you become no one
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:24:06 PM

Well, what am I doing right now is taking everything into place where I balanced my time in my real job and make cryptos as my sideline. Since, I am not totally expert in computer programming and that is why I am only interested in a bounty program.

Yes there is still so many advantages with a regular job like having health insurance and other company's benefits and this is good for the family. It is just a matter of time management doing crypto plus your job. so i mean we can do both so that our family can be more safer and we can also secure their future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: