Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:59:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Choosing the one | What I think! - Real Job or Full Time Crypto!  (Read 3671 times)
christina30

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:48:08 AM

Think of it first where did you earn much more if its in you real job or in crypto.But for me I choose of being full time crypto because as far as i observe its easy to earn big amount in crypto than in my work.Even though it takes a little bit long but its worthless.But if your a student its also better to finish your study and doing bitcoin. Because one day you will be a millionaire.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hckdeface

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:08:16 AM

if the decision have to be made now I would choose full time job because income in cryptocurrency is irregular and sometimes you can earn too little and it will be not enough for living.
naily

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:39:57 PM

I want to earn extra income, so I just have to manage the time well to be able to do both and I do not choose but I will do both because both are important to me, with real work I will have a steady and safer income while the job in crypto which I did to help my steady income
Pakwan12

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:24:17 PM

For me I am choosing both because I love working and I like to have an extra income to earn more money for the future of my family.
overseer470

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:06:32 PM

For me if you don`t have enough fund for crypto and at the same time for your financial needs, You can have real job while doing crypto. But if you can full time crypto and is an expert already then it is the fastest way to earn money when you full time crypto.
yangdd

Activity: 144

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:16:36 PM

Let’s get this straight: day trading is a full-time job. You’re not going to be popping onto your laptop every few hours in between martinis by the pool; this is an occupation that requires constant attention. Stress will be a reality and unless you pay constant attention to price movements, you risk losing your money.
AltCoinBuddah

Activity: 161

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:47:16 PM

If you are thinking so much about it you will notice that if you have funds to trade or business in Cryptocurrency you will make more money than working on your job. But, we must also consider that trading in market is not always high or in trends you must take a job or like having some business to make money. I would still choose Real job.
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:52:11 PM

Until you find yourself self satisfied never go with the plans of choosing full time crypto. Very few get lucky to make a big earning from crypto in a very short time period. Truly speaking there are lot of people who just have a thinking, with cryptocurrency can earn in a short but they don't remember it can also make them loss in a very short. Need to have a clear examination and should pick his own choice.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:05:41 PM

If you are able today to work with crypo why not, it's now or never maybe as we don't know how crypto can evolve. I wouldn't leave my full time job as I couldn't live with what I earn in crypto, it's just an additional revenue

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Mariksa

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:34:13 PM

You have to be really confident in your knowledge in cryptocurrency to make it your full-time job. Otherwise, it will be very risky.
So I also think that we should rely on our real job more than crypto. But doing both is also a good idea, it can bring lots of money and you won't have such a risk. Because if you lose one, you will always have another.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:52:01 PM

I think real job should become our main focus because we can not depending our lives on crypto especially if we do not have enough experience and income from crypto is also not fixed. In addition, the current situation of crypto is not good now where the market is sluggish, unstable price and price of coins tend to decrease. Make crypto just a side job because it is too risky and unpredictable.
If a person do not have any skills and do not have a permanent job in crypto then they can go for physical life job but if a person have knowledge about crypto and will have skills and will know how to earn and where to earn then he have not to waste his time in other day jobs which will give him a few hundred dollars per month. He have to stay in crypto for the whole day to earn thousands of dollars.
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:32:16 PM

I have read many threads talking over this subject and came to know that many people are very confused about their real job and the crypto world. So out of the panic they have started creating many threads like this. I thought to write some suggestions and kind of roadmap so that people can actually choose what is right and wrong for them. Hope this will help.

If this questions concerns a lot to you then you should know the difference between two.

_____Real Job______.           
|.    _____Crypto Job_____

1. Secured fro lifetime.                       
| 1. Unsecured for lifetime
                                                            2. Gives you fixed Income.                 
| 2. Income is not fixed
                                                            3. Promotion Opporutnities.               
| 3. Not Applicable
                                                            4. Yearly Hikes in the Salary.               
| 4. Not Applicable
                                                            5. Recognition in the Colleagues.       
|5. Not Applicable

These are the most vital points in both of them or at least this is what concern a lot to us while following both of them.

However I believe that what matters is the output which is "Money" And when you have enough money then that = Stability in your life.

This can be achieved in easiest way when you have all the point that are covered under the list of "Real Job". I mean if Im coming home everyday with hard work and for which I will get the sure shot salary at the month end then I would be happy for that and will loose most of the tension over that fact.

Lets consider the same case with the crypto currencies and earning through that.

What options do we have under the Crypto venture?
1. Signature Campaigns
2. Social Media Campaigns
3. Bounty Programs (Same thing with token payout)
4. Media Publications
5. Trading
6. Gambling
7. Lending
8. Hardware Mining
9. Coding (Hardest One to get in)
10.Becoming Managers (Very Stable but tougher to reach that level).

Woof! Thats lot of ways with which I could actually earn from the crypto currency. So I might just think that I will leave my job and will focus on all of them.

But what, lets think about it for a moment! Are they really reliable sources with which we could really go for rest of the life? Im pretty sure most of you will say may be, or some of you who are already very old in this field might just say yes. But, I believe its not that easy to work with all if them altogether and you have no assurance that you will get into campaigns all the time and you may not earn the fixed income form these options creating the instability in your house.

Most of the options above need initial investment and some of them are not even fool proof.

We have to agree that becoming manager here is not everyones play so we should consider that option equal to null.

However, real job salary covers all the points in it and we could easily survive! Thats the whole point.

The End Results?

I wish I could have easily said that we can live happy life just on the crypto currency. Unfortunately, I believe that real job is better than the virtual games. I would really suggest that we should look after the family planning, house stability in all possible ways. There is no way we can have that much stability with just crypto world.

You can make it part of your life, but you can push your life depending on it. Not at all!

Suggestions are all welcome!

Do it if you think it's the best, and I'll do what I think is best. Don't stop me, just because of the temporary nature of crypto, here I'm just trying to get the best, as long as cryptocurrency can guarantee a person's economic stability, while the existing job vacancy requires us to pay a lot of money (bribes).
Let time define everything, but it doesn't mean to sit still without doing anything, for those who have a lot of money, make a business foundation for your future because life goes on up to our children and grandchildren. Though ultimately fate will determine, most importantly we always work out the best we can afford.
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:51:12 PM

I think we don't need to choose between real  and crypto job because for me they are both job to grab to earn money. It is not important if this two has a different ways to earn,the important is you can handle both your current real job and working on crypto. Both will help you and will give you a bright future if you are a hard working person and can work under pressure since working in both kinds of job is not easy. Both needs your time,effort,and patience, if you can do it then much better.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:58:01 PM

If you can earn lots of money from crypto using method or platform that will remain for long time then it will be better if work full time in crypto world, but if you just earn some extra income from Signature Campaigns or airdrop, you have to keep your regular job to secured your life, because this forum can disappear anytime.
Hulh

Activity: 148

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:58:52 PM

I think it is really a bad idea if you quit your job for full time crypto. I know it gave us opportunity to earn money and sometimes,it gain bigger profit than your salary,but that doesn't mean that you have to quit your job. Isn't it much better if you have both your job and crypto? Besides,It'ss kinda risky specially now that bitcoin's price  is unstable and low. We can't assure that it'll remain forever,although we want to,but we're not the one to decide.

If i given a chance, i will choose a full time cryptocurrency. The good thing in doing full time in cryptocurrency is you are the boss of your time and  you start to build and achieve your own goals or dreams. Cryptocurrency is not a game, this also a work that if you  take it seriously it will generate passive income that a daily job cant provide. By doing cryptocurrency, you can also work your own passion.
Farhan786

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:17:01 PM

In my opinion-If anyone chose a full-time cryptocurrency job, he will get more profit than an ordinary job. You have a good future and in short period of time you will earn profit and savings in cryptocurrency. But It's much better if you can do both.
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:19:52 PM

In my opinion-If anyone chose a full-time cryptocurrency job, he will get more profit than an ordinary job. You have a good future and in short period of time you will earn profit and savings in cryptocurrency. But It's much better if you can do both.

While I can see your point and can pretty much agree with how you support it, I must say that even with the fact that cryptos can really bring fortune to anyone who does it right, I still think or prefer for people to never let go of their day jobs just to be sure because we can never know when we need money and when the market is high or low. Just saying.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
BlackBeauty

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:20:21 PM

I think we don't need to choose between real  and crypto job because for me they are both job to grab to earn money. It is not important if this two has a different ways to earn,the important is you can handle both your current real job and working on crypto. Both will help you and will give you a bright future if you are a hard working person and can work under pressure since working in both kinds of job is not easy. Both needs your time,effort,and patience, if you can do it then much better.
Yes both are very important if your job salary can manage your house budget so earning of bitcoin can secure your future because you should spend your job salary and those money you earn from bitcoin you should hold in this cirrency for fiture investment and that's why you life will more perfect, if you are a hard worker then you can make your life comfortable.
ritsel02

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:25:27 AM

Interesting point there sir Smiley But it's a matter of how will you manage it right? If you'll be a full time crypto that knows and have the flexibility to adapt quickly to the change in the market, it will be a good thing for you.
LigwagGanern

Activity: 307

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:39:09 AM

I have read many threads talking over this subject and came to know that many people are very confused about their real job and the crypto world. So out of the panic they have started creating many threads like this. I thought to write some suggestions and kind of roadmap so that people can actually choose what is right and wrong for them. Hope this will help.

If this questions concerns a lot to you then you should know the difference between two.

_____Real Job______.           
|.    _____Crypto Job_____

1. Secured fro lifetime.                       
| 1. Unsecured for lifetime
                                                            2. Gives you fixed Income.                 
| 2. Income is not fixed
                                                            3. Promotion Opporutnities.               
| 3. Not Applicable
                                                            4. Yearly Hikes in the Salary.               
| 4. Not Applicable
                                                            5. Recognition in the Colleagues.       
|5. Not Applicable

These are the most vital points in both of them or at least this is what concern a lot to us while following both of them.

However I believe that what matters is the output which is "Money" And when you have enough money then that = Stability in your life.

This can be achieved in easiest way when you have all the point that are covered under the list of "Real Job". I mean if Im coming home everyday with hard work and for which I will get the sure shot salary at the month end then I would be happy for that and will loose most of the tension over that fact.

Lets consider the same case with the crypto currencies and earning through that.

What options do we have under the Crypto venture?
1. Signature Campaigns
2. Social Media Campaigns
3. Bounty Programs (Same thing with token payout)
4. Media Publications
5. Trading
6. Gambling
7. Lending
8. Hardware Mining
9. Coding (Hardest One to get in)
10.Becoming Managers (Very Stable but tougher to reach that level).

Woof! Thats lot of ways with which I could actually earn from the crypto currency. So I might just think that I will leave my job and will focus on all of them.

But what, lets think about it for a moment! Are they really reliable sources with which we could really go for rest of the life? Im pretty sure most of you will say may be, or some of you who are already very old in this field might just say yes. But, I believe its not that easy to work with all if them altogether and you have no assurance that you will get into campaigns all the time and you may not earn the fixed income form these options creating the instability in your house.

Most of the options above need initial investment and some of them are not even fool proof.

We have to agree that becoming manager here is not everyones play so we should consider that option equal to null.

However, real job salary covers all the points in it and we could easily survive! Thats the whole point.

The End Results?

I wish I could have easily said that we can live happy life just on the crypto currency. Unfortunately, I believe that real job is better than the virtual games. I would really suggest that we should look after the family planning, house stability in all possible ways. There is no way we can have that much stability with just crypto world.

You can make it part of your life, but you can push your life depending on it. Not at all!

Suggestions are all welcome!

If you choose the real job and it can support you in you financially. Choose the real job, base on what you get if you choose real job that is the perfect kind of job that many people want. Don't choose temporary things, be practical choose the permanent and more advantages. Whatever your job is, you can also use bitcoin, because is everywhere. If you have more money or extra money invest it in bitcoin, at least you are earning money in two different ways.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: