Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:32:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Choosing the one | What I think! - Real Job or Full Time Crypto!  (Read 3671 times)
jestbenen8

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:24:20 AM

In my opinion, if my income from crypto is not great then you need to keep your job because we need a definite income to meet our daily needs but if my income from crypto is big and can support my necessities of life then you can leave your real job and focus on cryto until you gain profit from crypto to open a business or investment.
We can invest our money with our salary do both its not hard to manage bitcoins we just hold them for long term.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
katerinaliisa

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:36:56 AM

Now I only work with crypto currency. I participate in bounty, I trade at the stock exchange and in all this I find only positive aspects.

AIDUS.IO ▲▼ Global Decentralized Funding Platform
• ● PRE-SALE START: 11 DEC 2018 ● • (https://aidus.io/)
microwave

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:19:05 AM

I have read many threads talking over this subject and came to know that many people are very confused about their real job and the crypto world. So out of the panic they have started creating many threads like this. I thought to write some suggestions and kind of roadmap so that people can actually choose what is right and wrong for them. Hope this will help.

If this questions concerns a lot to you then you should know the difference between two.

_____Real Job______.           
|.    _____Crypto Job_____

1. Secured fro lifetime.                       
| 1. Unsecured for lifetime
                                                            2. Gives you fixed Income.                 
| 2. Income is not fixed
                                                            3. Promotion Opporutnities.               
| 3. Not Applicable
                                                            4. Yearly Hikes in the Salary.               
| 4. Not Applicable
                                                            5. Recognition in the Colleagues.       
|5. Not Applicable

These are the most vital points in both of them or at least this is what concern a lot to us while following both of them.

However I believe that what matters is the output which is "Money" And when you have enough money then that = Stability in your life.

This can be achieved in easiest way when you have all the point that are covered under the list of "Real Job". I mean if Im coming home everyday with hard work and for which I will get the sure shot salary at the month end then I would be happy for that and will loose most of the tension over that fact.

Lets consider the same case with the crypto currencies and earning through that.

What options do we have under the Crypto venture?
1. Signature Campaigns
2. Social Media Campaigns
3. Bounty Programs (Same thing with token payout)
4. Media Publications
5. Trading
6. Gambling
7. Lending
8. Hardware Mining
9. Coding (Hardest One to get in)
10.Becoming Managers (Very Stable but tougher to reach that level).

Woof! Thats lot of ways with which I could actually earn from the crypto currency. So I might just think that I will leave my job and will focus on all of them.

But what, lets think about it for a moment! Are they really reliable sources with which we could really go for rest of the life? Im pretty sure most of you will say may be, or some of you who are already very old in this field might just say yes. But, I believe its not that easy to work with all if them altogether and you have no assurance that you will get into campaigns all the time and you may not earn the fixed income form these options creating the instability in your house.

Most of the options above need initial investment and some of them are not even fool proof.

We have to agree that becoming manager here is not everyones play so we should consider that option equal to null.

However, real job salary covers all the points in it and we could easily survive! Thats the whole point.

The End Results?

I wish I could have easily said that we can live happy life just on the crypto currency. Unfortunately, I believe that real job is better than the virtual games. I would really suggest that we should look after the family planning, house stability in all possible ways. There is no way we can have that much stability with just crypto world.

You can make it part of your life, but you can push your life depending on it. Not at all!

Suggestions are all welcome!

As of now I choose real job because I have no big capital to invest or Full in Crypto currency but if there is a good result for my effort through Bounty Campaign I think I can do focus for crypto if I have enough fund to invest.
jane05

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:35:51 AM

I am choosing real job because you can insure your future their and you will have a stable job that will long last. For being full time crypto, you don't know when will you gonna gain profit or you will have a big chance to have no profit.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 11:28:48 AM

I am choosing real job because you can insure your future their and you will have a stable job that will long last. For being full time crypto, you don't know when will you gonna gain profit or you will have a big chance to have no profit.

I think you do not have to choose between the two. Full time crypto is something that doesn't require immense amount of time, it requires couple hours a day for whatever you do (depends on what you do with full time crypto) so I think you can go with both of them.
Or you can do like me who works his regular digital agency stuff but also get paid in bitcoin which means I do get paid in crypto but I also work for it, that way it is a "real job" but you also get paid in crypto for your full time work. Do you think a coffee shop that accepts bitcoin as a payment option doesn't go "real job" or "full time crypto", it is a coffee shop which is as real as it gets but also gets crypto. Work on an angle like that where you can work a real job with a  skill set and also get paid in crypto as well.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
RolandoBTC

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:05:04 PM

Yes that was so great only money was the main reason why we got job d to be here,but as what ive observe i do prefer on real job because theres nothing can stop you as long as your stable already in your job,you have no fear for everyday because you know in yourself that your always connected  in job everyday.,while in crypto we cannot  predict til when it last.
Jingjess

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:28:44 PM

I think I can do both, I don't need to choose whether my real job or full time crypto because if you know how to manage your time you can possibly do whatever you want to do.

Cotton Candy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:43:51 PM

I have read many threads talking over this subject and came to know that many people are very confused about their real job and the crypto world. So out of the panic they have started creating many threads like this. I thought to write some suggestions and kind of roadmap so that people can actually choose what is right and wrong for them. Hope this will help.

If this questions concerns a lot to you then you should know the difference between two.

_____Real Job______.           

1. Secured fro lifetime.                       
| 2. Income is not fixed
| 3. Not Applicable
| 4. Not Applicable
|5. Not Applicable

These are the most vital points in both of them or at least this is what concern a lot to us while following both of them.

However I believe that what matters is the output which is "Money" And when you have enough money then that = Stability in your life.

This can be achieved in easiest way when you have all the point that are covered under the list of "Real Job". I mean if Im coming home everyday with hard work and for which I will get the sure shot salary at the month end then I would be happy for that and will loose most of the tension over that fact.

Lets consider the same case with the crypto currencies and earning through that.

1. Signature Campaigns
4. Media Publications
5. Trading
6. Gambling
7. Lending
8. Hardware Mining

Woof! Thats lot of ways with which I could actually earn from the crypto currency. So I might just think that I will leave my job and will focus on all of them.

But what, lets think about it for a moment! Are they really reliable sources with which we could really go for rest of the life? Im pretty sure most of you will say may be, or some of you who are already very old in this field might just say yes. But, I believe its not that easy to work with all if them altogether and you have no assurance that you will get into campaigns all the time and you may not earn the fixed income form these options creating the instability in your house.

Most of the options above need initial investment and some of them are not even fool proof.

We have to agree that becoming manager here is not everyones play so we should consider that option equal to null.

However, real job salary covers all the points in it and we could easily survive! Thats the whole point.

The End Results?

I wish I could have easily said that we can live happy life just on the crypto currency. Unfortunately, I believe that real job is better than the virtual games. I would really suggest that we should look after the family planning, house stability in all possible ways. There is no way we can have that much stability with just crypto world.

You can make it part of your life, but you can push your life depending on it. Not at all!

If ever tgat I have a job a stable one then I have yp choose which of them will I pursue then of course my job bitcoins and cryptocurrency are just temporary and they cannot sustain all of our needs there are two things either give the cryptocurrency or do them both at the same time which is I prefer to do because it is hard to gain money in cryptocurrency
backspace jejel

Activity: 114

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:51:16 PM

doing trading will be more benefit than doing real job or becoming an employee, so I choose to do full time crypto
Bakery cream15

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:53:08 PM

clearly and definitely I will choose to work in the real world rather than in cryptocurrency because I think what you mentioned is all true and the most important thing in life is you must be able to earn a definite income. Grin Grin
krishnaverma

Activity: 1274
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:26:40 PM

clearly and definitely I will choose to work in the real world rather than in cryptocurrency because I think what you mentioned is all true and the most important thing in life is you must be able to earn a definite income. Grin Grin

I think more important than that is happiness. If you do what is your passion, you are intelligent. But if you do just what is  needed to be done, you a re a genius. Most of the people spend their life chasing money just to impress others. Do you think Satoshi (or other people behind crypto) did it for money. I think the biggest driving force for them was to create something that can have a good impact on the world.
sweetwine

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:15:02 PM

Why i have to choose one? Doing both of them is what i want. Real job can help me to connect directly to social life. it's a chance to have more and more relationship with other people. Crypto obviously could improve my finance. But we actually don't need to doing full-time in crypto. Spending free-time each day is enough to invest in crypto.
jaja colleen

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:54:53 AM

If I have enough savings and business I would choose to be fulltime in Crypto,because Cryptocurrency is bigger income and I have a freedom of work than my real job my salary is not enough to support my daily expenses.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:02:52 AM

_____Real Job______.           

1. Secured fro lifetime.                       
| 2. Income is not fixed
| 3. Not Applicable
| 4. Not Applicable
|5. Not Applicable

1. Signature Campaigns
4. Media Publications
5. Trading
6. Gambling
7. Lending
8. Hardware Mining

The End Results?

right, I also think that the focus of working in Crypto is not a good decision, because we never know how the future will occur in Crypto, even now when market prices fall, we all feel confused.
so in my opinion having a real job is a good choice, besides that we can also continue to work in crypto, and make it a side job.
Aleth

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:26:12 AM

For a full time house mom like me, which doesn't have a job outside home. Of course crypto is very beneficial for me since it is what i don't do something and earn for a living. In that way it would be of help to my husband as well. But if general it is still good to have stable job as seen in your comparison.
ImSyam09

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:16:55 AM

doing both is the best decision, by working in two places, the more income you get, but you have to divide your time so that the two jobs run correctly and nothing is neglected.
dams87

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:36:29 AM

if you already have the right method to get the coins actually enough and do not need to work in other fields but if you are just starting out I suggest you also have to have income in other ways because the income in cryptocurrency is uncertain when we get a big profit and there are times when we don't get anything.
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:45:45 AM

Chose the Real job, crypto is always here, it won't go away any moment so if you have extra money to invest, you can do it in your free time and just work in your real job. Don't take this cryptotrading as your real job, its not as easy as you thought and the stress is something you might not handle when you got no money to spend anymore for a day.  Just imagine how much is loss from $20K down to $6k, it ain't fun when you put all your hopes to it.
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 06:12:07 AM

_____Real Job______.           

1. Secured fro lifetime.                       
| 2. Income is not fixed
| 3. Not Applicable
| 4. Not Applicable
|5. Not Applicable

1. Signature Campaigns
4. Media Publications
5. Trading
6. Gambling
7. Lending
8. Hardware Mining

The End Results?

Either way both of the options are beneficial doing cryptocurrency as full time job or having a real job but if you will going to specify which is better then you are right in your explanation. Getting a real job will let you secured your future and does a brighter future ahead than having a full time job on cryptocurrency.
hachimon

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:29:15 AM

if I will choose to work full time in crypto. because it has been proven to work in crypto it can also make considerable money if we are good at reading the market and the situation in cryptocurrency trading we will get a big profit. besides trading we can also join ICO projects even though now many ICOs are scam we can still choose a successful and not deceptive ICO. if we focus and earnestly work on cryptocurrency the results we get will be more than we work in the office. and when we already have a lot of income from crypto we can open a new business such as opening a restaurant or real estate when all businesses are successful so without the need to work real we will get a steady income.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: