Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 09:25:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Choosing the one | What I think! - Real Job or Full Time Crypto!  (Read 3671 times)
EdwardARiley109

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:54:00 AM

I think that crypto is only suitable for you to invest with your excess funds, your main job is still more important. You have a stable job, a happy life, and you want more income from the crypto investments is reasonable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JoeG.Fuller123

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:13:12 AM

Working full time for crypto is only for crypto professionals. I think people should watch crypto as an extra income because it is unstable, risky and can affect family happiness.
Lukamovo918

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:32:51 AM

For people who do not have a steady job wanting to make money fast, maybe crypto will be a good opportunity, of course with the knowledge and skills of crypto. However, for people who have stable jobs, moving to full-time work is crypto that seems insecure for their lives.
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:48:15 AM

I think it will be good if you take both. Because real job is secured future but quetly not good on profit while crypto has huge profit but not secured future. Just do a part time in crypto
Linconde6654

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:02:58 AM

I will choose my actual work, I learn about crypto to help me have more knowledge for the new trend now. and through that, I hope to make more money from the cryptocurrency investments
Lady Coquet

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:06:37 AM

I have read many threads talking over this subject and came to know that many people are very confused about their real job and the crypto world. So out of the panic they have started creating many threads like this. I thought to write some suggestions and kind of roadmap so that people can actually choose what is right and wrong for them. Hope this will help.

If this questions concerns a lot to you then you should know the difference between two.

_____Real Job______.           
|.    _____Crypto Job_____

1. Secured fro lifetime.                       
| 1. Unsecured for lifetime
                                                            2. Gives you fixed Income.                 
| 2. Income is not fixed
                                                            3. Promotion Opporutnities.               
| 3. Not Applicable
                                                            4. Yearly Hikes in the Salary.               
| 4. Not Applicable
                                                            5. Recognition in the Colleagues.       
|5. Not Applicable

These are the most vital points in both of them or at least this is what concern a lot to us while following both of them.

However I believe that what matters is the output which is "Money" And when you have enough money then that = Stability in your life.

This can be achieved in easiest way when you have all the point that are covered under the list of "Real Job". I mean if Im coming home everyday with hard work and for which I will get the sure shot salary at the month end then I would be happy for that and will loose most of the tension over that fact.

Lets consider the same case with the crypto currencies and earning through that.

What options do we have under the Crypto venture?
1. Signature Campaigns
2. Social Media Campaigns
3. Bounty Programs (Same thing with token payout)
4. Media Publications
5. Trading
6. Gambling
7. Lending
8. Hardware Mining
9. Coding (Hardest One to get in)
10.Becoming Managers (Very Stable but tougher to reach that level).

Woof! Thats lot of ways with which I could actually earn from the crypto currency. So I might just think that I will leave my job and will focus on all of them.

But what, lets think about it for a moment! Are they really reliable sources with which we could really go for rest of the life? Im pretty sure most of you will say may be, or some of you who are already very old in this field might just say yes. But, I believe its not that easy to work with all if them altogether and you have no assurance that you will get into campaigns all the time and you may not earn the fixed income form these options creating the instability in your house.

Most of the options above need initial investment and some of them are not even fool proof.

We have to agree that becoming manager here is not everyones play so we should consider that option equal to null.

However, real job salary covers all the points in it and we could easily survive! Thats the whole point.

The End Results?

I wish I could have easily said that we can live happy life just on the crypto currency. Unfortunately, I believe that real job is better than the virtual games. I would really suggest that we should look after the family planning, house stability in all possible ways. There is no way we can have that much stability with just crypto world.

You can make it part of your life, but you can push your life depending on it. Not at all!

Suggestions are all welcome!
In my own point of view, it will be good if you work in crypto and in a real job full time at the same time for you to have a good income and for you to provide all of the things that you need and you want without any problem.
baddertin9716

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:48:55 AM

Working full time for crypto, I do not think so. Maybe I will spend my free time researching and investing in crypto. But I still have to take care of my family, I do not want my children to have any problems
barrett_fire

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:01:53 AM

One thing that not that many people are talking about is that the most lucrative ways to earn money with crypto require some money in the first place. This applies to trading and mining, at least. It's best to move gradually. You need to study lots while you still have another income, then get into different things that can start making you money. If you're mining, for example, you can just start with a small rig, then gradually build it up as you continue working and earning money. Perhaps after a while you'll see that you're making as much or more through crypto. Then you can decide to leave your main job and dedicate more to crypto. This will most likely result in you making even more money in crypto than when you were working. The two don't need to be mutually exclusive.
ImSyam09

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:17:16 PM

I have read many threads talking over this subject and came to know that many people are very confused about their real job and the crypto world. So out of the panic they have started creating many threads like this. I thought to write some suggestions and kind of roadmap so that people can actually choose what is right and wrong for them. Hope this will help.

If this questions concerns a lot to you then you should know the difference between two.

_____Real Job______.           
|.    _____Crypto Job_____

1. Secured fro lifetime.                       
| 1. Unsecured for lifetime
                                                            2. Gives you fixed Income.                 
| 2. Income is not fixed
                                                            3. Promotion Opporutnities.               
| 3. Not Applicable
                                                            4. Yearly Hikes in the Salary.               
| 4. Not Applicable
                                                            5. Recognition in the Colleagues.       
|5. Not Applicable

These are the most vital points in both of them or at least this is what concern a lot to us while following both of them.

However I believe that what matters is the output which is "Money" And when you have enough money then that = Stability in your life.

This can be achieved in easiest way when you have all the point that are covered under the list of "Real Job". I mean if Im coming home everyday with hard work and for which I will get the sure shot salary at the month end then I would be happy for that and will loose most of the tension over that fact.

Lets consider the same case with the crypto currencies and earning through that.

What options do we have under the Crypto venture?
1. Signature Campaigns
2. Social Media Campaigns
3. Bounty Programs (Same thing with token payout)
4. Media Publications
5. Trading
6. Gambling
7. Lending
8. Hardware Mining
9. Coding (Hardest One to get in)
10.Becoming Managers (Very Stable but tougher to reach that level).

Woof! Thats lot of ways with which I could actually earn from the crypto currency. So I might just think that I will leave my job and will focus on all of them.

But what, lets think about it for a moment! Are they really reliable sources with which we could really go for rest of the life? Im pretty sure most of you will say may be, or some of you who are already very old in this field might just say yes. But, I believe its not that easy to work with all if them altogether and you have no assurance that you will get into campaigns all the time and you may not earn the fixed income form these options creating the instability in your house.

Most of the options above need initial investment and some of them are not even fool proof.

We have to agree that becoming manager here is not everyones play so we should consider that option equal to null.

However, real job salary covers all the points in it and we could easily survive! Thats the whole point.

The End Results?

I wish I could have easily said that we can live happy life just on the crypto currency. Unfortunately, I believe that real job is better than the virtual games. I would really suggest that we should look after the family planning, house stability in all possible ways. There is no way we can have that much stability with just crypto world.

You can make it part of your life, but you can push your life depending on it. Not at all!

Suggestions are all welcome!
actually these two things are not an option, but we must be able to work on both of them to get maximum benefit.
but if we really have to have between the two, then I will have more to do real work, because we know that working in crypto does not provide a definite future if we do not invest.
Red Fire

Activity: 189
Merit: 28

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:29:19 PM

Real job still. Like what you've said, in real job you have secured future. We don't know what will happen in crypto and how far it will get. Crypto price is very unstable unlike your usual salary in your job.
krishnaverma

Activity: 1274
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:35:13 PM

I prefer real job and keep it balance with crypto job.
We all know that crypto isnt stable yet and is still at the very beginning and really young. I just think that we cant rely on it if its still not safe. Its not even widespreaded and mass adopted yet by common people.
I will just wait until crypto is accepted as a payment option for almost everything.

That can take quite a long time in some countries. In my country, I do not think that this would be possible in my lifetime. Now, this does not mean that I am not in support of crypto. I am also not leaving job or other businesses because of crypto but crypto is certainly one of the easiest ways for me to make money currently.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:25:58 PM

Leaving the job in the entry level of crypto currencies is not advisable.This market could not be expected to remain forever.Instead,we should do a job and work side by side in bitcoins to earn more profits.Here risk bearing attitude is more needed.
Don't quit your regular job for working in crypto world cause work here is not remain forever. Working in crypto make it a extra job we know bitcoin give us high profitable income but it have risk to face off. For me before I am not depending on my bitcoin profits cause it is unstable its better I have regular job so that if the bitcoin is not working I have incomes to support my daily needs and my daily expenses.
Visteryy

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:24:15 PM

I prefer real job and keep it balance with crypto job.
We all know that crypto isnt stable yet and is still at the very beginning and really young. I just think that we cant rely on it if its still not safe. Its not even widespreaded and mass adopted yet by common people.
I will just wait until crypto is accepted as a payment option for almost everything.
I choose the current job I am using. And I guarantee it is still good for me. Although not a business expert. But I think we can interweave the electronics market. Instead of spending full time on it. I could also have other better opportunities.
Stark_Naked9

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:20:05 PM

Why we don't choose both of them - Real Job and Doing Crypto. In my opinion, the real job is to help us interact with the other people more real, especially with the co-worker. We could have the relationship circle around us.  Another reason, we could have an opportunity to improve our soft skill. For Crypto work, it is the fast way to enhance the finance but I don't think we have to use full time for crypto. Spare-time is enough to invest in the crypto market. So, Balance both of them is the best way to do.
kasurnya

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:39:48 AM

run both, don't leave your work in the real world to focus on bitcoin.
income in bitcoin is completely unpredictable, you should divide your time well between these two jobs. the more sources of income, the better.
jack wira

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:55:47 AM

Pekerjaan yg kita kerjakan harus di ukur dengan kemampuan apakah di kripto atau perdagangan dan lain lain..saya rasa di mana yg lebih mudah dan tidak terlalu beresiko itu saja.. ambisi harus di tekan untuk menghindar i kegagalan.
best ever

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:08:56 AM

It depends on your situation,  if you earn more money in cryptocurrency trading than your full time job then it is better if you will quit your job for you to focus more well in trading cryptocurrencies.
If i will choose i will still choose to have a real job because there are also a lot of jobs that is paying a big amount of money and i believe that it is better to have real jobs because it is more stable and even we have a have we can still work and earn money with crypto.
That right, also for me I would choose the real job but I also get to do some time in crypto, and I enjoy what has become this my decision. Indeed the income from a full time in crypto will be very much larger than the real job, but it's not consistent.

The real job is always needed. Even the experienced traders know that the periods of stagnation and losses cannot be avoided. In this case, the stable income will save you.
p i e c e

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:51:29 PM

I can not fully agree with all the points. Real work can also be lost because of many reasons and do not get recognition from colleagues. It is better to combine both these things.       
Douglas_Rhoades

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:16:05 PM

I am actually surprised that this is even coming up. I know if you have invested in Bitcoing, you're really hoping that it is the currency of the future. And I am one of such people. But it doesn't take an expert to recognize the volatility of this market. In view of all this, how will anyone in their right senses consider choosing full-time crypyto over real time job? First of all, it makes no sense to put all your eggs in one basket. Even further, I do not think that they are mutually exclusive. One can still invest in crypto even while they are about their real time.
muddy waters

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:47:43 PM

I wish I could have easily said that we can live happy life just on the crypto currency. Unfortunately, I believe that real job is better than the virtual games.
Virtual games is the key word here.
Crypto indeed seems like a game sometimes with all these artificial elements of manipulation, fud, fomo, etc.
Even despite the fact that playing with cryptocurrencies may bring some positive aspects to your life (enhanced analysis skills, better understanding of the people's psychology) it's better to focus on personal development in the real life.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: