Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:48:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Choosing the one | What I think! - Real Job or Full Time Crypto!  (Read 3671 times)
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:20:04 PM

If you choose the full time crypto you need to be mentally prepared and you will need some funds like emergency fund and extra savings from the start because the market is unpredictable and things may not favor to you for that you need to build a long term plan on when and how are you going to distribute your labor and money between trading and bounty on signature campaigns plus you need to be fast in sourcing news about bitcoin to prevent further loss and have a much strategic approach on how are you gonna deal with the market to profit because this will be your bread and butter for the months to come.
I think its hard to choose between those two but if you work harder and wisely you choose both which can able to help you to have better and bright future. You can choose real full time job while you in full in cryptocurrencies simply because you can use real job as your major job and use cryptocurrencies as your alternative job. On the other hand, just work hard and be patience and always think that both of them will really give a better life.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:12:54 PM

I will not quit my job for going full time on cryptocurrency. No matter how much you have earned from crypto, it is still smarter to keep your job. However, you can do both if you want. Perhaps work part time and do crypto at the same time? That way, you can still have a fixed income while earning bitcoins. What do you think?
roxbit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:19:21 PM

I did both, at first I had difficulty dividing time between two jobs.
but now I am used to it, and can manage time well. the most important thing is not to sacrifice time with your family just to work.

Yes, I did both too. I have a real offline job that gives a lot of benefits while at the same time doing cryptocurrency during my vacant times. I just can't give up my real job because it is very helpful to me and to my family specially my insurance benefits and same with hospitalization. I can do both without sacrificing any one of them. It is not easy but I can handle well.
knggtrrz

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:23:20 PM

I will not quit my job for going full time on cryptocurrency. No matter how much you have earned from crypto, it is still smarter to keep your job. However, you can do both if you want. Perhaps work part time and do crypto at the same time? That way, you can still have a fixed income while earning bitcoins. What do you think?

I agree with you, we cannot gain a fix income in cryptos and we cannot predict the market when to rise and when to fall, so it's really better to have both to gain more income.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:25:43 PM

If you choose the full time crypto you need to be mentally prepared and you will need some funds like emergency fund and extra savings from the start because the market is unpredictable and things may not favor to you for that you need to build a long term plan on when and how are you going to distribute your labor and money between trading and bounty on signature campaigns plus you need to be fast in sourcing news about bitcoin to prevent further loss and have a much strategic approach on how are you gonna deal with the market to profit because this will be your bread and butter for the months to come.

Absolutely true. Challenges, indeed can destroy you if your not ready and prepared to this. I hope think and care for our future as much as we care for bitcoin.

Do we really need to view Bitcoin like that? That it is so important equal to what will happen to you in the future? I know that there are a lot of kinds of people, a hardcore fan of something but we dont need to rely our futures into Bitcoin. We can earn money through it and I guess that is enough. I will be choosing my job over Bitcoin but since I can do both, there is nothing wrong doing these two.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
kasurnya

Activity: 152

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:48:31 PM

very contradictory, but each has its own benefits.
I think doing two jobs at once is better, it will make our income source increase by having two jobs.
the problem is, can we divide our time or not with these two jobs.
semimall

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:40:50 PM

If you see this as a job, it starts to make you sick. This is my idea. but on the contrary it can whip you. but I would be bored. campaigns should only be a prize for your hobby.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:07:09 PM

It can be a good thing to do since crypto earnings are not always going to be good as the price is very volatile. If you're doing trading, there are days when the earnings are no good at all. If you're doing signature campaign, there are times when you have no campaign to join to. There's a lot of things to consider but I disagree with your "no matter how much you have earned from crypto, it's still smarter to keep your job" because the time you're spending in your day job can possibly be used to earn more money in the crypto world instead. There's a point where your day job simply becomes a waste of time because you're earning so much from crypto. Or perhaps you're afraid that you're not going to be able to come back to a job once you left it? It's quite easy to apply somewhere else now that you have experience and it's possible that you might even end up having higher position with a better salary.

It depends on you, really and the situation that you are in. It's good to have a stable income from a day job but maybe it's time to give it up or at least have a small break from it.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

KGBx

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:20:55 PM

Today I think that the best choice is to combine both and use benefits of both things, especially stability of a regular job.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:17:06 AM

I did both, at first I had difficulty dividing time between two jobs.
but now I am used to it, and can manage time well. the most important thing is not to sacrifice time with your family just to work.

Yes, I did both too. I have a real offline job that gives a lot of benefits while at the same time doing cryptocurrency during my vacant times. I just can't give up my real job because it is very helpful to me and to my family specially my insurance benefits and same with hospitalization. I can do both without sacrificing any one of them. It is not easy but I can handle well.

You did the right thing, in order for you not to depend on cryptocurrency then you should have your corporate job and earn cryptocurrency while working to have stable income.
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:02:53 PM

It can be a good thing to do since crypto earnings are not always going to be good as the price is very volatile. If you're doing trading, there are days when the earnings are no good at all. If you're doing signature campaign, there are times when you have no campaign to join to. There's a lot of things to consider but I disagree with your "no matter how much you have earned from crypto, it's still smarter to keep your job" because the time you're spending in your day job can possibly be used to earn more money in the crypto world instead. There's a point where your day job simply becomes a waste of time because you're earning so much from crypto. Or perhaps you're afraid that you're not going to be able to come back to a job once you left it? It's quite easy to apply somewhere else now that you have experience and it's possible that you might even end up having higher position with a better salary.

It depends on you, really and the situation that you are in. It's good to have a stable income from a day job but maybe it's time to give it up or at least have a small break from it.
Cryptocurrencies is just like any other business which has a degree of risk but that risk comes along with an equivalent profit opportunity. Everything being said, I think the reality is that cryptocurrency market is not a substitute for a real time job. Please don’t do that, it can be very dangerous, except if you have millionaire parents or guardians who can sponsor your such blunders. I know that crypto market has a great potential but it is highly volatile and risky. You cannot have assured profits. You might suffer losses too.
KINGCHACHA1

Activity: 489
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 09:47:24 PM

I don't encourage full time in cryptocurrency, with hard work in cryptocurrency business generational poverty can be wipe out.  We still need some  full professionals in this cryptoworld to pass the ideology to the next generation.
Star_Bucks

Activity: 263
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:36:58 PM

For me i choose both because i can do both jobs at the same time only proper time management. My regular job sustain my daily financial needs while crypto i invest and keep it for more incomes in the future.
If i only need to choose one i will choose my real job because the income i can get with my job now is also a huge amount amd even i choose my real job off course i will still invest on a coin that is good for long term investment.
syauqialbaana

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:36:57 AM

I prefer to choose as a full-time worker in Crypto, giving me many opportunities to earn money. I can do as a gift hunter or maybe a trader. they both give more choices to earn money. I only work with crypto currencies. I participated in the gift, I traded on the stock exchange and in all this I only found positive aspects .
needcryptos

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:36:52 AM

I think it's best to choose both, because the cryptographic market is not stable to ensure that you spend every month so you have to have a real job to have a fixed amount of money, so you can stay calm mind made in the crypto market to be more successful.
ParkSaezz

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:18:45 AM

Lucky are those who got the opportunity to have a decent job because now a days we need to passed by in a needle hole to have one. And all the benefits that a real job can give us which is not applicable in being a bitcoiner. If giving a chance to have a job, i will prefer to chose both. Anyway, being a bitcoiner doesn’t need too much time to do my job well.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:47:56 AM

I have read many threads talking over this subject and came to know that many people are very confused about their real job and the crypto world. So out of the panic they have started creating many threads like this. I thought to write some suggestions and kind of roadmap so that people can actually choose what is right and wrong for them. Hope this will help.

If this questions concerns a lot to you then you should know the difference between two.

_____Real Job______.           
|.    _____Crypto Job_____

1. Secured fro lifetime.                       
| 1. Unsecured for lifetime
                                                            2. Gives you fixed Income.                 
| 2. Income is not fixed
                                                            3. Promotion Opporutnities.               
| 3. Not Applicable
                                                            4. Yearly Hikes in the Salary.               
| 4. Not Applicable
                                                            5. Recognition in the Colleagues.       
|5. Not Applicable

These are the most vital points in both of them or at least this is what concern a lot to us while following both of them.

However I believe that what matters is the output which is "Money" And when you have enough money then that = Stability in your life.

This can be achieved in easiest way when you have all the point that are covered under the list of "Real Job". I mean if Im coming home everyday with hard work and for which I will get the sure shot salary at the month end then I would be happy for that and will loose most of the tension over that fact.

Lets consider the same case with the crypto currencies and earning through that.

What options do we have under the Crypto venture?
1. Signature Campaigns
2. Social Media Campaigns
3. Bounty Programs (Same thing with token payout)
4. Media Publications
5. Trading
6. Gambling
7. Lending
8. Hardware Mining
9. Coding (Hardest One to get in)
10.Becoming Managers (Very Stable but tougher to reach that level).

Woof! Thats lot of ways with which I could actually earn from the crypto currency. So I might just think that I will leave my job and will focus on all of them.

But what, lets think about it for a moment! Are they really reliable sources with which we could really go for rest of the life? Im pretty sure most of you will say may be, or some of you who are already very old in this field might just say yes. But, I believe its not that easy to work with all if them altogether and you have no assurance that you will get into campaigns all the time and you may not earn the fixed income form these options creating the instability in your house.

Most of the options above need initial investment and some of them are not even fool proof.

We have to agree that becoming manager here is not everyones play so we should consider that option equal to null.

However, real job salary covers all the points in it and we could easily survive! Thats the whole point.

The End Results?

I wish I could have easily said that we can live happy life just on the crypto currency. Unfortunately, I believe that real job is better than the virtual games. I would really suggest that we should look after the family planning, house stability in all possible ways. There is no way we can have that much stability with just crypto world.

You can make it part of your life, but you can push your life depending on it. Not at all!

Suggestions are all welcome!
The more you pay your income is the job because you know when you're going to get a good salary just to help it but you have to choose exactly what it will do to you
CharlieArtist

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:00:58 AM

I think we can still income the two by going to crypto as a part time job. By so doing, we earn the social recognition through full time job and at the same time earn enough money from crypto.
Gleoth

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:13:16 AM

I think that immediately go into full employment crypto currency is not worth it. Begin by upgrading your skills and skills in the crypto: read the forum, books, bargain small amounts, invest as small sum, conduct a signature company.
Based on this, evaluate your capabilities, forecast the income, take into account the variability from the profitability season in the crypto, and only then decide on the transition to full employment.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:20:30 AM

Lucky are those who got the opportunity to have a decent job because now a days we need to passed by in a needle hole to have one. And all the benefits that a real job can give us which is not applicable in being a bitcoiner. If giving a chance to have a job, i will prefer to chose both. Anyway, being a bitcoiner doesn’t need too much time to do my job well.

thats right  buddy . it isnt easy to get a job thesedays due to competition and also to the economic situation of  most countries , that is also the reason on most of us are going abroad just to apply for a job .

sure job benefits arent aplicable to us bitcoiners but i think we can always earn more profit when compared to those who work on a regular jobs outside the crypto scene .

we do also have our freedom because we dont have a stand alone boss that dictates us what we do .

so overall i will still choose to work full time on cryptos .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: