Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:53:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Choosing the one | What I think! - Real Job or Full Time Crypto!  (Read 3671 times)
pro army

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:02:01 PM

yeah, I think real job is more important than crypto job because earnings in real job is more guaranteed and sure, I just make my crypto job for my extra income and I still keep my real job Smiley Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:59:57 PM

yeah, I think real job is more important than crypto job because earnings in real job is more guaranteed and sure, I just make my crypto job for my extra income and I still keep my real job Smiley Smiley

That definitely is the way to go in the beginning. But for people who live in a third world country, their salary can easily be surpassed by the their crypto earnings. Eventually you'll get the hang of it, get a stable crypto income, and your day job will just come in the way of you getting more bitcoins. A part time job might be a better one since a day job pretty much takes up your whole day. You get ready in the morning, you go home in the afternoon, and by the time you arrived home, it's already night. You're going to eat dinner, and it's already nighttime and it's time to go to sleep. Most workers only have extra time during their off days and you're lucky if you live near your workplace. Most have to travel for an hour or so.

Lucky are those who got the opportunity to have a decent job because now a days we need to passed by in a needle hole to have one. And all the benefits that a real job can give us which is not applicable in being a bitcoiner. If giving a chance to have a job, i will prefer to chose both. Anyway, being a bitcoiner doesn’t need too much time to do my job well.

But as long as your bitcoin earnings can cover medical expenses, you should be good to go. After all, there's very limited jobs that offers good insurance and benefits. Most of the time you can easily afford it. A decent job is only hard to get if you do not have the experience or the diploma. Otherwise, you can easily land a job.

Cobrak777

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:10:17 PM

If you plan your day correctly, you can work on a permanent job and work with the crypto currency. In this case, there will be more guarantees for a secure future and more opportunities for earning money.
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:19:20 AM

Indeed, that we should choose our stable job over crypto because we all knows that Crypto currency is very risky due to the price movement is really unpredictable. We go to schools and study hard before just to fulfill our courses and then we will just gamble those years for this very risky investments better Crypto as source of other income is the best move specially now that the market is in difficult.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:01:57 AM

Lucky are those who got the opportunity to have a decent job because now a days we need to passed by in a needle hole to have one. And all the benefits that a real job can give us which is not applicable in being a bitcoiner. If giving a chance to have a job, i will prefer to chose both. Anyway, being a bitcoiner doesn’t need too much time to do my job well.
Looking for a job at this time is not easy and people who do not have a job are rubbish in today's society. and I will use all the ways to work including in bitcoin or in real jobs though. I will not have one, I will still use both as a job, after all the work in bitcoin only takes a little time right?
CharlieArtist

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:54:50 AM

I think that crypto is only suitable for you to invest with your excess funds, your main job is still more important. You have a stable job, a happy life, and you want more income from the crypto investments is reasonable.
Quarantine34

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:05:55 AM

I have read many threads talking over this subject and came to know that many people are very confused about their real job and the crypto world. So out of the panic they have started creating many threads like this. I thought to write some suggestions and kind of roadmap so that people can actually choose what is right and wrong for them. Hope this will help.

If this questions concerns a lot to you then you should know the difference between two.

_____Real Job______.           
|.    _____Crypto Job_____

1. Secured fro lifetime.                       
| 1. Unsecured for lifetime
                                                            2. Gives you fixed Income.                 
| 2. Income is not fixed
                                                            3. Promotion Opporutnities.               
| 3. Not Applicable
                                                            4. Yearly Hikes in the Salary.               
| 4. Not Applicable
                                                            5. Recognition in the Colleagues.       
|5. Not Applicable

These are the most vital points in both of them or at least this is what concern a lot to us while following both of them.

However I believe that what matters is the output which is "Money" And when you have enough money then that = Stability in your life.

This can be achieved in easiest way when you have all the point that are covered under the list of "Real Job". I mean if Im coming home everyday with hard work and for which I will get the sure shot salary at the month end then I would be happy for that and will loose most of the tension over that fact.

Lets consider the same case with the crypto currencies and earning through that.

What options do we have under the Crypto venture?
1. Signature Campaigns
2. Social Media Campaigns
3. Bounty Programs (Same thing with token payout)
4. Media Publications
5. Trading
6. Gambling
7. Lending
8. Hardware Mining
9. Coding (Hardest One to get in)
10.Becoming Managers (Very Stable but tougher to reach that level).

Woof! Thats lot of ways with which I could actually earn from the crypto currency. So I might just think that I will leave my job and will focus on all of them.

But what, lets think about it for a moment! Are they really reliable sources with which we could really go for rest of the life? Im pretty sure most of you will say may be, or some of you who are already very old in this field might just say yes. But, I believe its not that easy to work with all if them altogether and you have no assurance that you will get into campaigns all the time and you may not earn the fixed income form these options creating the instability in your house.

Most of the options above need initial investment and some of them are not even fool proof.

We have to agree that becoming manager here is not everyones play so we should consider that option equal to null.

However, real job salary covers all the points in it and we could easily survive! Thats the whole point.

The End Results?

I wish I could have easily said that we can live happy life just on the crypto currency. Unfortunately, I believe that real job is better than the virtual games. I would really suggest that we should look after the family planning, house stability in all possible ways. There is no way we can have that much stability with just crypto world.

You can make it part of your life, but you can push your life depending on it. Not at all!

Suggestions are all welcome!

For me, both is better because you can do your job at the same time you can to crypto. How? Manage your time, after your job you can spend 2-3hrs of crypto.  And the result of your job and part time job will lead to a huge profit. You will earn your monthly salary at the same you can earn money on crypto.
nayeel

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:20:08 AM

I know it gave us opportunity to earn money and sometimes,it gain bigger profit than your salary,but that doesn't mean that you have to quit your job.We can not assure that it'll remain forever,although we want to. so i thinks Integrating the two is the best thing, we can not live by relying on the uncertainty of the digital currency (crypto)
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:29:56 AM

I know it gave us opportunity to earn money and sometimes,it gain bigger profit than your salary,but that doesn't mean that you have to quit your job.We can not assure that it'll remain forever,although we want to. so i thinks Integrating the two is the best thing, we can not live by relying on the uncertainty of the digital currency (crypto)
right, let's just say job on cryptocurrency is a bonus. and real work continues to run, if i have to choose one, i don't think it will balance our lives. but there are also those who have survived by working on cryptocurrency
Kingathur

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:39:24 AM

If you're smart enough to handle your responsibility by knowing how to balance and manage your time, choosing one wouldn't be a trouble anymore. You could do both at the same time if you know your priorities. It is better that we have more source of income.
Commitments

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:51:59 AM

I more like for choosing full time on cryptocurrency than I have be worker with real job. By working at real job I have on time when I have work and I have stop or take rest, but by working at crypto I can manage by my self when active for working and we can stop it.
Labib1
Copper Member

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:12:16 AM

I choose both real job for the reason that you mention and crypto as a part-time job. I can try to make more income and I can get two sources of income that I can use for my daily needs and my investment. A real job will help you in having some fixed income at the end of every month and that you need not worry about that.
James_H

Activity: 517
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:20:52 AM

Like what you say, in real work you have secured the future. We don't know what will happen in Crypto and how far it will happen. Crypto prices are very unstable unlike your ordinary salary in your work. I learned about crypto to help me have more knowledge for new trends now. and through that, I hope to make more money from cryptocurrency investments .
Rsamunios

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:04:39 AM

We know that both gives us better benefit but sometimes crypto came to the point that its price will goes down so its better that we will do both as long as we can make it and there is still an opportunity that we can make things that will help us earn and profitable. As the saying goes strike while the iron is hot so need to grab whatever good opportunities comes that will help us make lives better.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:43:51 AM

If you choose the full time crypto you need to be mentally prepared and you will need some funds like emergency fund and extra savings from the start because the market is unpredictable and things may not favor to you for that you need to build a long term plan on when and how are you going to distribute your labor and money between trading and bounty on signature campaigns plus you need to be fast in sourcing news about bitcoin to prevent further loss and have a much strategic approach on how are you gonna deal with the market to profit because this will be your bread and butter for the months to come.

I agree. Choosing your job or cryptocurrency full time has its own pros and cons. However, on the flip side, I think that you should consider that that is the beauty of venturing in the cryptocurrency market. I mean, before more people contemplated of going full time or sticking to their jobs, most people, if not everyone who has ventured in the market are once part-timers only. It's hard to rely on something that could be so unpredictable, especially if what's at stake is the livelihood and support a person and his family needs. It can't be just paused until one has enough money because it's always a constant. Therefore, if you feel that your ventures might really work out, then maybe quitting your job could be a good move. However, in the state of the market these days, I personally think that it's better to have a contingency, which is a job, that pays steadily.

cudomixi

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:00:59 AM

I have a stable job, stable income, and I want to make more money from the crypto market. I think the whole time spent crypto will have more knowledge and experience. However, I am new to investing, I want to be safe, I should wait a while
nowlscor18

Activity: 282
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:20:35 AM

If you choose the full time crypto you need to be mentally prepared and you will need some funds like emergency fund and extra savings from the start because the market is unpredictable and things may not favor to you for that you need to build a long term plan on when and how are you going to distribute your labor and money between trading and bounty on signature campaigns plus you need to be fast in sourcing news about bitcoin to prevent further loss and have a much strategic approach on how are you gonna deal with the market to profit because this will be your bread and butter for the months to come.

Absolutely true. Challenges, indeed can destroy you if your not ready and prepared to this. I hope think and care for our future as much as we care for bitcoin.

FRAGILE07

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:43:29 AM

In the event that you pick the full time crypto you should be rationally arranged and you will require a few supports like rainy day account and additional reserve funds from the begin in light of the fact that the market is erratic and things may not support to you for that you have to manufacture a long haul plan on when and how are you going to disperse your work and cash amongst exchanging and abundance on signature crusades in addition to you should be quick in sourcing news about bitcoin to counteract facilitate misfortune and have a much key approach on how are you going to manage the market to benefit since this will be your bread and margarine for the months to come.
ucingucingan

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:48:03 AM

I choose full time working on crypto currency, I choose this because in crypto currencies there are no rules that bind us to do work but still we have to have a target as a benchmark for the results of our work besides we will feel more comfortable at work this is also very profitable if done seriously
Joe103

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:57:19 AM

As for me, I will prefer a real full time job. Crypto currency bounties is something I can just do at my spare time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: