Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:58:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre ICO] Eroiy- The payment method of the adult industry. Anonymous & safe  (Read 16869 times)
eroiy (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:58:33 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 03:19:50 PM by eroiy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:27:36 PM

Game Changing Payment Method for Adult Entertainment Industry, Eroiy to Start

Eroiy, a blockchain nem-based incognito payment method for the adult entertainment industry, is all set to start its pre-ICO campaign on January 30. Eroiy allows for anonymous transactions and is independent of the financial middlemen and their associated fees. It will also make lives easier for merchants and service providers through low transaction costs, a limitation on the potential charge-backs, protection from data piracy and financial fraud. The Eroiy Corporation has already managed to build a chain of adult entertainment companies that are ready to accept Eroiy as their payment system.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/eroiy-to-start-in-adult-entertainment-industry/

Bazinga!

Activity: 625
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:40:19 PM

This is a very interesting and cool project, most people would really appreciate an anonymous and discreet transaction when it comes to adult industry stuff. Will keep an eye on this and will be glad to spread the word. Smiley

pinkman12345
Legendary

Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:27:30 PM

After Ethereum the next technology i like is NEM. Team is solid and concept looks implementable.
Good Luck!

xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:07:03 PM

Awesome concept added to a crypto concept for anonymous and safe payment method that too with low transaction fees. Good thinking and a solid team, really like the project. Good luck team and way to go. 
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1186

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:01:38 PM

I was looking for a time for a project like this that will follow a solid development for anonymous and safe payments. It seems 2018 start perfectly with this project and I want to wish a very big good luck for the team and I hope I'll be accepted to the campaign , I would really love to spread the word of Eroiy Project.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
eroiy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:22:21 PM

This is a very interesting and cool project, most people would really appreciate an anonymous and discreet transaction when it comes to adult industry stuff. Will keep an eye on this and will be glad to spread the word. Smiley
We are glad to know that you are interested in our project. Could you tell us the problems you face while making transactions in the adult entertainment industry?
Your response is crucial to us.
eroiy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:30:40 PM

After Ethereum the next technology i like is NEM. Team is solid and concept looks implementable.
Good Luck!
The concept is based on NEM cryptocurrency blockchain market. We are happy that you liked our project. Would you like to know more about the project?
eroiy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:41:45 PM

Awesome concept added to a crypto concept for anonymous and safe payment method that too with low transaction fees. Good thinking and a solid team, really like the project. Good luck team and way to go. 
Thank you for kind words. Pre ICO is going to start on 30 January. stay tuned for more information and do visit our website.
DrPrepper789

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:11:27 AM

Hello, I was looking into your referral programme and I noticed I had a 5% referral basic account. The bar on the right that's supposed to tell me when I reach the next rank does not work. Could you perhaps elaborate how I reach higher ranks of the affiliate system? Is there a certain amount of referrals I need, or is it based on the amount of USD my referrals buy?

Thanks!

Bazinga!

Activity: 625
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:26:43 AM

We are glad to know that you are interested in our project. Could you tell us the problems you face while making transactions in the adult entertainment industry?

I only had once transaction before, i purchase something online and the payment method was COD ,so didn't really have a problem with that , but I can imagine the hesitation of people who does/did transact or purchase anything related to adult industry when it comes to their security and anonymity , so I believe this project will be a success in the future given the convenience and security that will benefit a lot of consumers.

WhaleHunter

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:01:30 AM

This is a quite intriguing project. Do you plan any bounty campaign to promote it within the community of cryptocurrency enthusiasts and outside?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
eroiy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:10:27 AM

I was looking for a time for a project like this that will follow a solid development for anonymous and safe payments. It seems 2018 start perfectly with this project and I want to wish a very big good luck for the team and I hope I'll be accepted to the campaign , I would really love to spread the word of Eroiy Project.
It is glad to see that people are responding positively towards our project. We will shortly get back to you about the acceptance part. Our team is currently working on it.
eroiy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:18:36 AM

I only had once transaction before, i purchase something online and the payment method was COD ,so didn't really have a problem with that , but I can imagine the hesitation of people who does/did transact or purchase anything related to adult industry when it comes to their security and anonymity , so I believe this project will be a success in the future given the convenience and security that will benefit a lot of consumers.
The problems described by you were our major concern. this was the reason that we came up with this concept. thank you for spreading word about our project.
eroiy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:07:58 AM

This is a quite intriguing project. Do you plan any bounty campaign to promote it within the community of cryptocurrency enthusiasts and outside?

Hi WhaleHunter,

thank you for the interest in Eroiy! We welcome everyone that sees the big potential in this new ICO! We are promoting the website not only within the community, but also everywhere we can. In fact we are traveling and partnering up with some of the biggest adult entertainment companies around the globe and we are also joining events to promote Eroiy. We are excited to announce them soon on our website and newsletters. Stay tuned!
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 11:34:17 AM

Hello Guys,

Went through your whitepaper, it seems that we don’t have any project like this earlier. We have it but not with the same portfolio as you guys are having.

But I have few questions that I hope will get answered briefely.

1) I’m not concerned about the existence of eroy on the blockchain but you are saying that it will operate regardless of the banking system. However, adult industry is very entrepreneurial concept and in many countries it’s not legal to operate such business. What if fellows from such country are willing to invest in you but the banks doesn’t allow to put money into you? Do we get any alternatives to avail your services other than using crypto! Such as virtual debit|credit card ? Are you open to payment processors like PayPal and payza.

2) My second question is all about the exposure limit according to age. What precautions are we taking so that we do not expose such services to children, or at least high school heroes !! I mean blockchain is anonymous and I don’t see any KYC verification related step before buying the tokens.

Rest is perfectly arranged I belive.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

eroiy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:32:59 PM

Hello Guys,

Went through your whitepaper, it seems that we don’t have any project like this earlier. We have it but not with the same portfolio as you guys are having.

But I have few questions that I hope will get answered briefely.

1) I’m not concerned about the existence of eroy on the blockchain but you are saying that it will operate regardless of the banking system. However, adult industry is very entrepreneurial concept and in many countries it’s not legal to operate such business. What if fellows from such country are willing to invest in you but the banks doesn’t allow to put money into you? Do we get any alternatives to avail your services other than using crypto! Such as virtual debit|credit card ? Are you open to payment processors like PayPal and payza.

2) My second question is all about the exposure limit according to age. What precautions are we taking so that we do not expose such services to children, or at least high school heroes !! I mean blockchain is anonymous and I don’t see any KYC verification related step before buying the tokens.

Rest is perfectly arranged I belive.

Hey Wantjokull,

Thanks for the compliment and your interest with Eroiy.

Long before we started the project, we consulted several legal advisors that guided us through the entire development. We believe that for this specific industry, many will agree that crypto it is the quickest and safest way to do online payment transactions. The idea was to make sure that any payment will be done anonymously so that no member has to be exposed. We may add new payment methods in the future. We are still occupied with other arrangements of partnerships with online shops around the globe except for the countries which we indicated in the white paper that won’t be able to deal with Eroiy. As you can see we have strict guidelines and we only make arrangements with the right business. With regards to your concern of young adults and minors, as you know we are offering ICO and not any adult products or services. For this matter we believe the online shops have their disclaimer to make sure to warn everyone that is underage not to engage in any deals with them. I hope I was able to answer your question, please don't hesitate if you have any further concerns.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1186

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:41:03 PM

Too bad that the bounty campaign has so few slots....I'm dissapointed but the project is still awesome.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
k00l1

Activity: 315
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:49:18 AM

can u buy in iCO using Credit card

100% REFERRAL share
Win Free Bitcoins every hour! -www.freebitco.in [/size] (https://freebitco.in/?r=17967862)[/url]
pakupayung

Activity: 437
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:40:00 AM

Carrying the concept of adult entertainment industry and also available game changing payment method ,, mmmh interesting  project
So how to buy this token eroiy?
Waiting for bounty campaign sir .....
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: