Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:43:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Group Buy Escrow *Coordination Services + Low $ Miner Host matchmaking Services  (Read 2701 times)
DyslexicZombei (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 08:25:15 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2013, 08:35:34 AM by DyslexicZombei

Hi,

I'd like to announce my new Group Buy Escrow Coordinator Services for the Group Buys forum. I apologize for the construction dust but all the services are outlined. Highlights below:

1. I help new and relatively new Group Buy Coordinators and help them plan their Group Buy - whether its pre-order miners, or wholesale cases, chips, fans, CPUs, or motherboards. Group shares sell via automated escrow via BTCrow with 3rd party manual dispute resolution by BTCrow. The service for this is 1% of the proposed Group Buy paid up front by the GB Coordinator. If you would like world class coaching /mentoring prior to your Group Buy launch there's an additional 0.1% fee paid up front.

My coordinator services *sell* escrow protected shares for you via BTCrow. Once I'm contacted by a Group Buyer, I set up a transaction just for them with the funds held by BTCrow. When the Group Buy is full, each purchaser releases their funds manually for immediate payment of a previously set up pre-order to a group approved hosting location.

Refunds available and shares returned at 1.5% restock fee (1% of this 1.5% is held by BTCrow for services already rendered) if Group Buy fails.

2. I also offer Matchmaking services for the world's cheapest miner hosts featuring super cheap power and pre-installed AC & security. All inclusive hosting + management fees are currently only 2.5% for a short time! [See post 6 for ultra low cost host matchmaking services].

I have a number of vetted miner hosts in my index so I can also provide you redundancy if something goes wrong with a primary site (reconstruction of host site or relocation of host, for example) and you need to move to a different miner host in a hurry. No other miner host service can boast this level of redundancy.

You're also not going to get a better miner host deal anywhere else IMHO.

I'm currently a Group Buy Coordinator for a HashFast Baby Jet (see sig) but I'm branching out to help all Group Buyers and Sellers. I've won a number of Bitcoin Talk user endorsements (5 so far) from this Group Buy.

3. I'm also taking applications for Group Buy Escrow *Coordinators* where you keep all your fees from transactions you coordinate.

Please PM me for any one of these areas of opportunity or for questions about my services.

About me: I've had my ID personally vetted by John K. and already have several clients for these services as well as a number of satisfied clients from my HashFast Group Buy Coordinator experience. 2 members: BeepBeep2 and jungle_dave also know the exact address of my workplace and can also corroborate my professional background.

I'm a former Sr. Electronics Technician of a rocket test facility (see sig for proof) and a current IT Network Engineer of a world class R&D lab. I run a small HashFast miner co-op and hope to set up a self-sustaining Group Buy Escrow Coordinator *Cooperative* that serves both Group Buyers *and* Sellers.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=280412.0

Aloha!
DZ
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: