Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:01:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lauda/aTriz possible alts of each other [Merit Abuse]  (Read 966 times)
stingers (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:01:34 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 03:11:37 PM by stingers
Merited by OgNasty (1)

So here is the case : Lately with the merit system coming out, now DT2 members , such as actmyname , have started giving red trust to people for sending merit to each other's account for reasons like : "Merit was sent literally minutes apart for inconsequential posts."

Here we can observe something very similar to Lauda and aTriz.

aTriz first sent Lauda 5 + 45 Merit for this post :

On the other hand what can you say about them joining on sig camp and busting their competitors and gain fame to have slot on every camp they wish to join?
How about the following: I could give him a permanent spot in any of my campaigns. Therefore, he can not be biased as he is never in competition for a spot with anyone? Roll Eyes
Oh right OP, you'd still complain because you're a butthurt idiot.

locations is not accurate and can still be spoofed or faked..
Let me just fake my own timezone by posting during the night time and sleeping during the day. Genius.
Was this post so meritorious that it deserved  50 Merit points? Lauda literally got 50 Merit points for someone calling "butthurt idiot".

And just look at the time at which these Merits were sent to Lauda by aTriz :
January 25, 2018, 04:01:18 AM: 45 from aTriz for Re: DT Members joining sig campaigns your share me your though about this.
January 25, 2018, 04:00:01 AM: 5 from aTriz for Re: DT Members joining sig campaigns your share me your though about this.

Now in next 11 minutes Lauda send back aTriz 20 Merit points :
January 25, 2018, 04:12:36 AM: 20 from Lauda for 🔥 Gunbot Twitter Campaign 🔥 [0.00025 PER REPORT] 🔥 [OPEN] 🔥

So aTriz is willing to give Lauda all his monthly Merit points per member(max 50) to Lauda for what? NOTHING.

And the most prominent point here is the time at which it was sent, they literally sent merits to one another(that too a lot of it) in just 11 minutes.

Now I have seen many accounts being tagged as alts of each other for sending out random merits to each other, this is a similar case, I'd like to see if DT2 members have got enough balls to take any action or even speak a word against Lauda, because everyone knows what a bully Lauda is. Most probably DT2 member will also keep shut on this matter because of Lauda and his alts.

And most probably, the reply ill get from Lauda in reply to this post or any reply supporting this post will be directly or indirectly : "Keep shut else I'll mark you red" (now I have mentioned this thing beforehand maybe now Lauda won't bully people this way at least in this thread).

What do you guys think about this?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lipe490

Activity: 602
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:13:33 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 06:35:16 PM by Lipe490
Merited by Quickseller (5), stingers (1)

What I have seen here is that any actions from Lauda is reasonable or forgiveable because "she has been helped community" for a long time. Do not expect any actions, because I am sure someone will come here with a good excuse with the merits she has received. Merit was made for improve quality post as far as I know. Calling someone butthurt is not reason to give 50 merits.

Edit: I also do not think they are alts from each other (this would recquire her/him to be 24hr awaken).
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:32:22 PM

I am not sure they are alts, however they are making a mockery of the trust (and merit) system.
lifeforcepools

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:47:37 PM

I am also not sure about aTriz and Lauda Alternatives, but i can say the activity system was better alone for forum longlasting!

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 07:41:43 PM
Merited by Timelord2067 (1), suchmoon (1), owlcatz (1), Lauda (1), TMAN (1), aTriz (1)

Quick guys, Lauda did something! Someone make a thread!
Aventhe

Activity: 322
Merit: 134

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:08:54 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2018, 06:48:32 AM by Aventhe
Merited by Lauda (1)

I am not sure they are alts, however they are making a mockery of the trust (and merit) system.

How so? As far as I see it, you are free to do what you want. It's your merit for a reason.

Also, how can they be alts? Use your brain.... His posting / online time matches up with someone from Eastern Australia. Meanwhile, Lauda's online time does not....

Quick guys, Lauda did something! Someone make a thread!
🤣
aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:17:41 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 09:46:34 PM by aTriz
Merited by owlcatz (1), Lauda (1)

Lauda deserves a lot more than 50 merits imo, I'm not bothered to go through every post and merit them, so I just picked one.

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 09:45:15 PM

In other words: A busted troll still can't accept reality.

Calling someone butthurt is not reason to give 50 merits.
What you think is a reason for giving merit is completely irrelevant and actually worthless given your background. If I want to maximize the amount of merit I give on a insulting post, I will. It is my choice, and any reason I see fit for my sMerit is a valid reason to give it. This is not the Default Trust system where you have to pay attention to what you're doing. You're allowed to do anything (when you're not a Source) with sMerit other than sell/farm it with your alts.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Lipe490

Activity: 602
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:48:51 PM

What you think is a reason for giving merit is completely irrelevant and actually worthless given your background. If I want to maximize the amount of merit I give on a insulting post, I will. It is my choice, and any reason I see fit for my sMerit is a valid reason to give it. This is not the Default Trust system where you have to pay attention to what you're doing. You're allowed to do anything (when you're not a Source) with sMerit other than sell/farm it with your alts.
My background? I was tagged because of a simple mistake by sending a message. It's ok I've accepted it since I learned it was against the rules. I've explained and apologized for my action. At least I do not have extortion in my background as you do. I will follow your advice and try to convince a DT member I am trusteable, or whatever.
stingers (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:56:27 AM

My background? I was tagged because of a simple mistake by sending a message. It's ok I've accepted it since I learned it was against the rules. I've explained and apologized for my action. At least I do not have extortion in my background as you do. I will follow your advice and try to convince a DT member I am trusteable, or whatever.
Lauda will never accept anything. There is no point talking to a self appreciating bully.
I feel sad for others who were tagged for sending trust to each other's account in few minutes.
Either their neg should be removed or Lauda should get one too.
Its just sad how some DT2 members get away with everything because of misuse of their powers
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:58:11 AM

How so? As far as I see it, you are free to do what you want. It's your merit for a reason.

You are correct, users should be able to do what you want with your merit.

Perhaps you missed the part in the OP that I was referring to:

Lately with the merit system coming out,[...] actmyname , have started giving red trust to people for sending merit to each other's account for reasons like : "Merit was sent literally minutes apart for inconsequential posts."
Aventhe

Activity: 322
Merit: 134

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:53:32 AM

You are correct, users should be able to do what you want with your merit.

Perhaps you missed the part in the OP that I was referring to:

Lately with the merit system coming out,[...] actmyname , have started giving red trust to people for sending merit to each other's account for reasons like : "Merit was sent literally minutes apart for inconsequential posts."

I'm still confused af. Atriz and Lauda work together, and they haven't given out insane amounts of merit, so what's the big deal? Mind I say Lauda hasn't even given trust to Atriz, so your logic of making a mockery doesn't help your argument.

Furthermore, what actmyname is pointing out is merits being given out to alt accounts, not "random people". If you don't like what he is doing, create a thread about it and debate his negative trust.
Atriz & Lauda IMO are not the same people, and here I quote Atriz to sum this up again:

Lauda deserves a lot more than 50 merits imo, I'm not bothered to go through every post and merit them, so I just picked one.

Thule

Activity: 938
Merit: 276

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:17:12 AM

Lauda's lap-dogs quickly joined that thread trying to discredit it ?

4 people on that thread who are Lauda's lap-dogs.

Biggest abuser on this messageboard.

Just have a look at history of Trust and Merit from Lauda and you will see there is a circle of always the same people giving themself trust and merit.
These are the exect same people who are defending Lauda.
bangkecol

Activity: 784
Merit: 314

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:01:28 AM

in my opinion, everyone has every right to give merit to anyone, if indeed it makes the information that is needed to be given what merit is also the right of each member.

In my opinion, the actions of lauda so far is very helpful to crack down on unfavorable members, be it a member of a scam or another.
stingers (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:37:41 AM

in my opinion, everyone has every right to give merit to anyone, if indeed it makes the information that is needed to be given what merit is also the right of each member.

In my opinion, the actions of lauda so far is very helpful to crack down on unfavorable members, be it a member of a scam or another.
She is helpful so he can abuse anything and everything? What he says is the truth and if he says that he can give it anyone then its valid, but when people want to give it to someone who they know / who can give them back then its not acceptable.
What if people who got neg for exchanging merits were best high school friends who were sitting together and exchanging merits because its their right to give it to anyone?
Now where are all the DT2 members who bite normal users when they exchange merits and hold hands of people like Lauda who are obviously holding and conserving their merits amongst their alts / knowns.
802529er

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Ethereum All The Way Baby

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:49:40 AM

Lauda's lap-dogs quickly joined that thread trying to discredit it ?

4 people on that thread who are Lauda's lap-dogs.

Biggest abuser on this messageboard.

Just have a look at history of Trust and Merit from Lauda and you will see there is a circle of always the same people giving themself trust and merit.
These are the exect same people who are defending Lauda.

Every single time Lauda is mentioned those 4 summon instantly to gently stroke the ego that’s amassed.

Admins are blatantly complicit allowing them to continue this rampage of negitive trust.

Read the forum rules to idiots, leaving negitive trust because of “low quality posts” is abusing the trust system.

Unless you have valid evidence of scam accusations, I’d suggest not sending future negitive trust, it’s just making you Lauda look like a pathetic child who thinks he is the bitcointalk police.

Lauda will singlehandely destroy this forum, now people will no longer use or trust the trust rating displayed on profiles, leading to users being scammed, ripped off and more.

Users are already editing their default trust to remove those abusing the system, this will result in all your work going completely unnoticed by the larger community.

TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 03:20:35 PM

How many Lauda wanks have you had today OP??

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
stingers (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:49:55 PM

I have nothing against him, really, i really dont care that he gave me a neg, I am really good with it. I just feel soo sad and pitty for him, for his ego. I wish she could have a better meaningful life. May god bless him.
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 04:07:46 PM

I have nothing against him, really, i really dont care that he gave me a neg, I am really good with it. I just feel soo sad and pitty for him, for his ego. I wish she could have a better meaningful life. May god bless him.

If you don't care why make this thread? Don't you see the contradiction

████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
stingers (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:22:50 AM

If you don't care why make this thread? Don't you see the contradiction
I do care about the behaviour of the general DT2 members who are acting like internet bullies right now and treating everryone unequally.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: