Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:12:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the most influential factor that triggers bitcoin prices to fall down?  (Read 2404 times)
fishball

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:58:31 PM

Bitcoin is very volatile. It goes up and down at no time. But I started to think what causes its values to go down. These past few days, its prices are notably lower that last year's values. Last year, I believe, during the first few months, its prices are likewise low. Do bitcoin prices go down every January to February? Does it have a logical association?

Basically, the price of bitcoin really determines its flow on the cryptoworld. We all know that and accept the fact that we are here primarily because of the price and it matters most.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bapetdik

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:03:33 PM

I think the most influential factor is the negative news factor about bitcoin and also the least amount of demand for bitcoin. Perhaps that is very influential on the reduction of bitcoin prices. That's just my personal opinion. And I see a lot of different opinions on this thread.

cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:41:03 PM

Bitcoin is very volatile. It goes up and down at no time. But I started to think what causes its values to go down. These past few days, its prices are notably lower that last year's values. Last year, I believe, during the first few months, its prices are likewise low. Do bitcoin prices go down every January to February? Does it have a logical association?

Actually there so many circumstances why the values of bitcoin is consecutively drops  since from january to this month,first those news feed we heard a banned of bitcoin into some different countries like korea and india,while the china banned the foreign ICO project to enter into there country because they want to create there own cryptocurrency,and after this they alligned the price value of bitcoin because as they stated its would over into the blockchain,so this all things are the influential factors thats can affects bitcoin and turns to falling down.

yohan09

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:45:30 PM

Prices crash faster than they rise. If people believe a piece of FUD is important, combined with how fast the price is falling, that only encourages people to unload faster, causing a much greater dip.
Another factor we have to take in to consideration when understanding bitcoin price movements are the so called hodler's. This investor's term - unique to cryptocurrency refers to people who prefer to hold onto their bitcoin rather than sell them. This means that no matter how low the price of the cryptocurrency goes, there is never likely to be a wholesale sell-off from all investors.
ngalamunan

Activity: 332

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:04:07 PM

I think the most influential factor is the negative news factor about bitcoin and also the least amount of demand for bitcoin. Perhaps that is very influential on the reduction of bitcoin prices. That's just my personal opinion. And I see a lot of different opinions on this thread.

not only that the factors that influence the development of bitcoin, but other factors that quite a lot, that is the factor of enthusiasts bitcoin and risks faced by enthusiasts
Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:30:20 PM

Factors that affect the decrease of bitcoin is the number of requests. As more and more demand I think bitcoin prices will increase. That's just my opinion. And there are still many factors that affect bitcoin. All I know is that.
Ezenwanyi
Copper Member

Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 04:07:07 PM

The demand factor plays an important role in the bitcoin price.
So also government interventions and activities of the big players in the cryptocurrency space.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:34:51 PM

I think that elements influenced most strongly to bitcoin it is the provisions about the operation of it. Managers can have the biggest impact up the price of Bitcoin, and currencies other encoding, when that many countries or have deployed or are planning to put the coins into this framework. If the management regulations become too burdensome, they can have a negative impact on the use and value of the currency coding.
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:08:06 PM

The demand factor plays an important role in the bitcoin price.
So also government interventions and activities of the big players in the cryptocurrency space.
Yes, We can consider demand as one of major factors why bitcoin fall down but it can not cause bitcoin to drop that drastically. The drastic drop is just too unusual. There are large holders of bitcoin, Whales, Who manipulates the bitcoin price and they own 40 percent of the market.

nazaididuan1

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:25:51 AM

The attitude of some superpowers to BTC can best affect the price of BTC!
Now the United States maintains a neutral attitude towards BTC. If the United States bans BTC, BTC may fall sharply!

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
gandhe83

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:16:26 AM

Factors that affect the decrease of bitcoin is the number of requests. As more and more demand I think bitcoin prices will increase. That's just my opinion. And there are still many factors that affect bitcoin. All I know is that.
This influence only occurs in the fast investment group and the desire to get rich quick profits to sell off. If the number of people is large then most of the market, the market will be because it goes down. What we are worried about is that the big investors withdrew their capital out of the market, which is surely very disappointing. So smart investment and thinking for the general community will grow.
nithanjaka

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:22:48 PM

It relies upon request and supply powers, otherwise known as the market powers. Things happening everywhere throughout the globe identified with bitcoin additionally help in deciding the elements. The cost is generally lower and is lessening a direct result of reasons like fates getting terminated, bits of gossip about South Korea restricting crypto trades. The only thing that is important is on how individuals responded to the economic situations and accordingly how they react to it. In the event that they freeze, they offer and in the event that they don't, they choose to settle on a more shrewd choice .
hotBriX001

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 03:15:50 PM

In my opinion the most influential factor that triggers bitcoin prices to fall down is that such banning from other influenced countries due to its bad news that possibly scattered world wide. And also the presence of scams project that hurting great investors for their great losses due to this fraudulent affection.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
gamechangers

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:26:23 PM

Can we really mention one most influential factor that makes the price of bitcoin to fall?  So many people have given several reasons. G20 summit, regulations, ban and prohibition, bitcoin ETF, demand and supply, manipulation etc. I think all or some of these are responsible.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:28:19 PM

there is no precise time accuracy about when the bitcoin price will increase or decrease and of course all that will depend on market demand. and one of the factors that led to the fall in the price of bitcoin was from some negative news because it would trigger a decline in the interest of investors who would join the crypto world.
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:30:28 AM

Bitcoin is main cryptocurrency in cryptomarket and bitcoin price movement must be affecting on altcoin price too. But bitcoin price right now still higher compare september on last year. It will recovery because many good news will come to cryptomarket

Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:51:21 AM

Bitcoin is main cryptocurrency in cryptomarket and bitcoin price movement must be affecting on altcoin price too. But bitcoin price right now still higher compare september on last year. It will recovery because many good news will come to cryptomarket
bitcoin price could influence investor psychology that hold altcoin too.if its price down, their confidence down too and maybe some of them are panic and selling all of assets.
Layers318

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 12:52:45 AM

Panic selling is what draws the price of Bitcoin so down to the drain. Any event which leads to panic selling of Bitcoin can be considered as a contributing factor. The news of a hacked exchange site, false news from governments, banks and the media, a Bitcoin advocate country later banning Bitcoins etc. All these factors contribute to the fall in price of Bitcoin on the market.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:19:10 AM

The main factor in the fall in the price of bitcoin, is its demand the less people it comes the less it costs, and for this created this fall.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:43:38 PM

Now doubt that Bitcoin price is too volatile because of news, which is created by wales. So Bitcoin price is also manipulated and with such way some people with big money make more profit from the whole market. Also I think the ptice is falling because there is no any new technology behinf od Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: