Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:04:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the most influential factor that triggers bitcoin prices to fall down?  (Read 2404 times)
niz3r_nade

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:44:26 PM

In principle, the price of Bitcoin is the same as setting the price of oranges. There should be an agreement between the bid price (the price of the person selling Bitcoin) and the demand price (the person who buys Bitcoin).
Bitcoin can be operated.
Bitcoin and digital currencies are homogeneous. This means one Bitcoin is identical to the other Bitcoin.
so it has nothing to do with january february

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kuruyama

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:07:17 PM

Bitcoin is like an object or an item, where in it varies its price due to supply and demand. Bitcoin goes up when supply is increased and goes down when demand is decreased. The reason that its goes like that is that Bitcoin like i said is an object or item that you can buy and then you can sell it, so when more people sells it its price goes down, and vice versa. So the most influential factor that changes the bitcoin price is its users and the ones surrounding it. Thats the most influential factor that triggers it.
dogandogru

Activity: 481
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 10:10:43 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2018, 08:20:11 PM by dogandogru

Selling volume more than Buying volume is the reason for bitcoin downfall. More is the diff, more vigorous will be the downfall. It is a tug-war among sellers and buyers to determine the price. If sellers are more eager to sell, then buyers will buy at their own rate. This lead to the downfall of a trading commodity. The same theory is applied on BITCOIN, stocks, FOREX, commodity market etc.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:45:08 PM

Bitcoin is like an object or an item, where in it varies its price due to supply and demand. Bitcoin goes up when supply is increased and goes down when demand is decreased. The reason that its goes like that is that Bitcoin like i said is an object or item that you can buy and then you can sell it, so when more people sells it its price goes down, and vice versa. So the most influential factor that changes the bitcoin price is its users and the ones surrounding it. Thats the most influential factor that triggers it.
I personally do not see any specially reason for the current downfall, i think because of some wrong news in the market make the investors a little cautious and hope that very soon they will regain their confidence and will start investing money in bitcoin, because still bitcoin has too much potential to increase its price.
Jovrick

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:05:07 AM

News becomes one of the factors that influence the price movement significantly. Bitcoin users who hear negative news about bitcoin, will feel panic and end up selling their bitcoins to secure assets. the effect, bitcoin prices will drop because of the sale of bitcoin on a large scale.
Vice versa, if there is positive news about bitcoin then many users who make buying transactions. certainly with the purchase of bitcoin on a large scale impact on drastic price increases.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:23:27 AM

Bitcoin is very volatile. It goes up and down at no time. But I started to think what causes its values to go down. These past few days, its prices are notably lower that last year's values. Last year, I believe, during the first few months, its prices are likewise low. Do bitcoin prices go down every January to February? Does it have a logical association?
January has been a bad month for bitcoin for some time, now that is not enough to justify what we are seeing, this is a combination of many factors happening at the same time, we had a hack, bans, new regulations, that have caused the price to go down and when you add the fact the price of bitcoin was impossible to sustain then you have the perfect recipe for what we are seeing right now.
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 03:54:58 AM

I personally do not see any specially reason for the current downfall, i think because of some wrong news in the market make the investors a little cautious and hope that very soon they will regain their confidence and will start investing money in bitcoin, because still bitcoin has too much potential to increase its price.

sometimes, when people read some bad news, they are worried about bitcoin and they sell some amount of their bitcoin and they think that it is better to have fiat than bitcoin and in the other side, this makes the price is down. but the most reason that will make bitcoin prices to fall down is that most of the people become panic when something is different with their prediction and they doing instant selling their coins. the more they do this, the deeper the price will fall.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:38:32 AM

Bitcoin is very volatile. It goes up and down at no time. But I started to think what causes its values to go down. These past few days, its prices are notably lower that last year's values. Last year, I believe, during the first few months, its prices are likewise low. Do bitcoin prices go down every January to February? Does it have a logical association?
On my view perhaps this is incidentally, which is maybe the reason behind this scenario is the panic selling made by some holders when the price drop before January and i think there's no other influential factors about it.
The most influential factor which plays a very important role in deciding the market value of bitcoin or any of the crypto coin is the demand and supply principal. If the demand of bitcoin in the international market will be more, then the market value of the bitcoin will also high.

On the other hand, if the demand of bitcoin starts decreasing due to any of the reason, that will then result in decrease in the market value of that particular coin.
Toden1379

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:45:21 AM

Well mostly people's interests. Which is heavily influenced by social media. So, per root cause analysis, I would say it's bad publicity that triggers bitcoin's price lowering. A simple scare like banning and most people sell.

EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWOR      EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25       
        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:14:50 AM

I don't think that bitcoin value and prices have anything to do with the month of January and February and also if there is anything to do then you need to make the time analysis during these two months for past few years and then find the odd and even things happened during these two weeks. I think the valuation and prices come down based on many factors like fundamental weakening factors, technical weakening factors, sentimental factors etc. I am expecting that if the bitcoin value goes on down then I don't think you should be taking interest in Bitcoin, better you should be looking forward in investing in great valued and trending crypto coins.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
antsin

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 08:19:59 AM

Bitcoin was designed in many ways to avoid being regulated, however the biggest factor affecting it is the fear of it being regulated. More & more people who missed the train or on some other train are trying to come together to push it down. This has been the story in the past & gonna continue in the future. Keep buying dips.
rat03gopoh

Activity: 2072
Merit: 639

Your keys your responsibility

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 08:26:42 AM

Of course, the most influential is the level of demand and supply from among investors. They will also consider the news circulating in the community and various parts of the world. In this case if there is bad news, it would be a threat for them to invest in bitcoin and of course make BTC prices will decrease.

▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██ ▄█▀▓█████▓██   ██▓  ██████   
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒    ██▄█▒ ▓█   ▀ ▒██  ██▒▒██    ▒   
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓███▄░ ▒███    ▒██ ██░░ ▓██▄     
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▓██ █▄ ▒▓█  ▄  ░ ▐██▓░  ▒   ██▒ 
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ▒██▒ █▄░▒████▒ ░ ██▒▓░▒██████▒▒ 
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ▒ ▒▒ ▓▒░░ ▒░ ░  ██▒▒▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░ 
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░   ░ ░▒ ▒░ ░ ░  ░▓██ ░▒░ ░ ░▒  ░ ░ 
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░    ░ ░░ ░    ░   ▒ ▒ ░░  ░  ░  ░   
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░        ░  ░      ░  ░░ ░           ░   
 ░ ░                                                 ░ ░                 
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄██▀▀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀▀▀█▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄█▀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐▀█▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐████████████⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████████████▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█████████████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▐⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▄██▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀███████████⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀██▌⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀███▄▄▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀██▀▀██▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀▐▀███▀▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▌⠀⠀▄██⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀██▀██▀██▀██▀████▄⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀▀█▀▀▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀█⠀█▀█▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀`⠀⠀▄⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀▀▐▀██▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀█⠀⠀▀██████▄▄⠀⠀█▀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀██⠀▄⠀⠀⠀`▀███⠀█⠀▀▀██████▄⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀▄███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀▀▀▄▄⠀⠀▀████▀▄⠀▀██████▄▄▄█▄█████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀▐███▄█⠀▄⠀▀▀█████████▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████▄▀⠀⠀▀▀▀▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▌▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▀███▀▀⠀⠀▐█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██▀███  ▓█████   ██████  ██▓███   ▒█████   ███▄    █   ██████  ██▓ ▄▄▄▄    ██▓ ██▓     ██▓▄▄▄█████▓▓██   ██▓
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒   ▓██ ▒ ██▒▓█   ▀ ▒██    ▒ ▓██░  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██ ▀█   █ ▒██    ▒ ▓██▒▓█████▄ ▓██▒▓██▒    ▓██▒▓  ██▒ ▓▒ ▒██  ██▒
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓██ ░▄█ ▒▒███   ░ ▓██▄   ▓██░ ██▓▒▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▀█ ██▒░ ▓██▄   ▒██▒▒██▒ ▄██▒██▒▒██░    ▒██▒▒ ▓██░ ▒░  ▒██ ██░
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▒██▀▀█▄  ▒▓█  ▄   ▒   ██▒▒██▄█▓▒ ▒▒██   ██░▓██▒  ▐▌██▒  ▒   ██▒░██░▒██░█▀  ░██░▒██░    ░██░░ ▓██▓ ░   ░ ▐██▓░
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ░██▓ ▒██▒░▒████▒▒██████▒▒▒██▒ ░  ░░ ████▓▒░▒██░   ▓██░▒██████▒▒░██░░▓█  ▀█▓░██░░██████▒░██░  ▒██▒ ░   ░ ██▒▓░
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░░░ ▒░ ░▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░▒▓▒░ ░  ░░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░ ▒░   ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░░▓  ░▒▓███▀▒░▓  ░ ▒░▓  ░░▓    ▒ ░░      ██▒▒▒
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░     ░▒ ░ ▒░ ░ ░  ░░ ░▒  ░ ░░▒ ░       ░ ▒ ▒░ ░ ░░   ░ ▒░░ ░▒  ░ ░ ▒ ░▒░▒   ░  ▒ ░░ ░ ▒  ░ ▒ ░    ░     ▓██ ░▒░
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░      ░░   ░    ░   ░  ░  ░  ░░       ░ ░ ░ ▒     ░   ░ ░ ░  ░  ░   ▒ ░ ░    ░  ▒ ░  ░ ░    ▒ ░  ░       ▒ ▒ ░░
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░           ░        ░  ░      ░               ░ ░           ░       ░   ░   ░       ░      ░  ░ ░            ░ ░   
 ░ ░                                                                                                            ░                           ░ ░     
connesa

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:28:02 AM

i believe its more about getting a weak hands,added by the fud...so more and more people choose to dump than hold.
well maybe for them.coz for me every time the price dumps it means its a good time to buy.i mean for long time holings and savings.pumping and dumping is normal on crypto world so why worry?even tho it dump today it doesnt mean it wont go up the next day?just be positive.
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:39:59 AM

Price is determined by supply and demand, long term supply is relatively stable so the changes are all due to falls in demand. Short term there are a variety of reasons for the recent slump:

Uncertainty over regulatory changes in South Korea and China
Bitcoin futures expire (today I believe)
Chinese lunar new year

The last one is perhaps the one that you can draw the most on in terms of a recurring pattern. The last 4 years the market has crashed a few weeks in advance of the Chinese Lunar New Year, presumably as people look to sell crypto to fund travel and expenses, it is the single biggest holiday in the world.

There are other reasons you could argue as to why the market crashes each January, other holidays like Christmas would also come in to it, as in January people are generally tight for money many may sell crypto or many may just not be in a position to buy more.

I agree. I would also add the factor of competition. For now, the supply and demand of Bitcoin has been on the negative since its price point kept going down. Since many people are opting to hold onto their Bitcoin and not do any activities with it, either through trade or investment, the traffic of transaction has been decreased that it is more so helping the decline of Bitcoin's value. Also, the competition in the market now is very tight, since many coins are actually eyeing to get the top stop Bitcoin has at the moment. As other coins show more and more promise and potential, people would have shifts in attention and focus as to which coin to support unlike before when most people only look at Bitcoin.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:07:52 AM

Unfortunately millions and even billions are affected by mass media. When some information that Bitcoin can be a bubble appears, people rush to get rid of it, they do not but BTC and the demand follows together with its rate. Ban of BTC in some countries is also one of these reasons.
The people who react to FUDs or FOMOs are the ones who have little to no knowledge of Bitcoin. The only reason behind their investment is the Desire to earn big amount of profits like those who became rich with the help of Bitcoin, but they don’t do even a bit research about this asset.

Whenever there is a dip, there are more bad news occurring and these guys start panicking, Losing their patience and trust, ending up in the selling out of Bitcoin
Rrtt

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:30:18 PM

The price of bitcoin is always market driven. If the supply is high and demand is low, absolutely the price of bitcoin will go down. There are speculation that whales are cashing out and also there are more negative news that people are in panic mode.
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:48:50 PM

Well of course, the number of prices is pretty big since the value of bitcoin has been increasing. But if you try to look at the percentage of all of the corrections that have happened to bitcoins in the past years, I will guarantee you that you that doing this will rid you off of your worries. one example is the great correction on the year 2011 which was $32 on June and dropped to $2 on November. That is about a staggering 97% price drop compared to this year that has only dropped at about 50ish% from January to this day in February. Although the time frame of how fast the dip was is something that we have never seen before, we can also say the same thing with how fast the prices has skyrocketed last year. So for me, there really is pretty much nothing to worry about for now. And besides, like what you have said(although not as fast and as big as the recent years), the prices really do go down at this time of every year.

Now, in regards to the reasons of this, there really can be a lot of factors that can be the one that is responsible for great corrections like these. And some of them are holidays, major random negative events that concern cryptos(like news about some countries banning cryptos), fud being spread by famous or influential people, big whales taking profits and doing them together at the same day, week, or month, and so much more which obviously causes a domino effect of panic selling of a lot of people to either take as much profit while they still can or to simply just cut down losses. These are the most logical reasons that I can think of. Hope this helps clear things out for ya, good day.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:55:05 PM

Of course, the price of bitcoin depends on the demand for it, so it is so sensitive to the news background that opponents of bitcoin and simply speculators use. It is already known about some public people who publicly stated that bitcoin is a bubble and it will not invest in it, after which the price of bitcoin fell, and then after a while it became known that this person had successfully purchased bitcoin at a good price)
Dasha88fed

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:06:13 PM

At the price of bitcoin also affects the developers of bitcoin cash, which does not give rest and the popularity of bitcoin.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:43:48 PM

I think the bottleneck is the core of all the problems and this causes transaction fees soared. This condition is also in use by the media rotten to spread FUD. Well for some people whose emotional level is unstable (fools), and is easily provoked by the news, usually they will make on the sales because of panic.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: