Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:05:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin.Bitcoin.Bitcoin!!!!!!!!!  (Read 548 times)
DustyRah

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:38:35 PM

Today one should also take into account the current bad condition of bitcoin, which is associated with its hanging transactions and high commission fees. Because of this, many investors bypass bitcoin and invest in various altcoyins, which, given their small value in the total yield a good profit. If bitcoin in the near future does not eliminate its shortcomings, then its popularity can fall significantly, which will also significantly affect if not on the fall of its rate, then at the braking of its price growth.

The transaction fees and times to process transaction have dramatically reduced in the last 10 days. Transaction fees and times are no longer an issue with Bitcoin. All altcoins are dropping in value with Bitcoin as well if you check CMC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:10:24 PM

I am optimistic of Bitcoin in 2018. The lighting network is going to solve fees and processing time problem. With low fees and fast transaction time, Bitcoin is going to be easily adopted in real life, one example is stores.
I already doubt that the problem of high fees and low transaction speed will ever be solved. I hoped for that by the first fork on August, but forks became just speculative things and they do not solve any of this two problems. Oppositely, I expect with time everything will be only worst.
Kronos21

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:26:35 PM

We have lived the past year in the conditions of constant growth of prices per transaction. All don't like it but we have adapted to this. The world of cryptocurrencies is very flexible. Everyone can find themselves. When the miners and programmers will understand the price of the transaction reduced. I am sure that the spread of bitcoin will reach a new level after he will be fit for use in trade.
slyfox

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:11:25 AM

With the way things are going right now, Bitcoin is fighting to be stable at least in the vicinity of the
$10K level support and though we are wishing for it to make some surges the way it did in the last
quarter of 2017, that may not be happening soon (am willing to be surprised though).

This can be the scenario leading others to conclude that we are
about to experience a longer than expected bearish market or worst a Bitcoin winter season this early part of the year.

Are you still optimistic that within this quarter Bitcoin will surprise us with an unexpected rise or will it
retreat further?
This is not a bear market, this is just the price of bitcoin right now, since there are no more news regarding bitcoin then there is not a reason anymore for the price to keep growing up as soon as we get more news like that things will improve but what we got in the last weeks have been nothing but bad news and this is why the price is not showing any signs of recovery.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:58:38 AM

I am also expecting a new correction on this scenario but not to much, which is perhaps it will climb gradually in mid of February , and i believe there will be another bullrun again after this volatility.  As wee see the price on the market nowadays is keep crashing and maybe there's an adjustment of price, which is good time to buy, because i have doubts that it will rocketed  again like what happened before.
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:56:42 PM

Apparently, I was expecting this bloodbathe before it even reach the highest price bitcoin achieved before December ended.
And also thankful because everyone who is interested may now invest and will be calmed that they have a lower risks of losing capital.
I think those greedy ones present when prices are nearly twenty thousand dollars will disappear. Losing big time will force them to sell to cut off loses.
sportroma2805

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:04:54 PM

Tpyднo чтo тo пpoгнoзиpoвaть ecли вcпoмнить пpoшлый гoд...paзвe ктo тo мoг ceбe пpeдcтaвить чтo кypc дocтигнeт 20к?
jerjer (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Money Token

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:31:27 PM

Not expecting any movements from either ways, but am still seeing a possible decline towards $8000 if the resistance @ $10000 proved to be too weak to hold. Also, there aren't much news circulating around to make the traders hyped and go nuts, so probably this kind of stagnation will last for months if momentum hasn't shifted back for the bulls. Somehow it feels 2014-ish since there aren't any major declines or rises, and I'm good with that.
Seems like you are right Smiley . Bitcoin keeps going down. Hopefully it will stay @$8K .

Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:08:46 PM

With the way things are going right now, Bitcoin is fighting to be stable at least in the vicinity of the
$10K level support and though we are wishing for it to make some surges the way it did in the last
quarter of 2017, that may not be happening soon (am willing to be surprised though).

about to experience a longer than expected bearish market or worst a Bitcoin winter season this early part of the year.

Are you still optimistic that within this quarter Bitcoin will surprise us with an unexpected rise or will it
retreat further?
This is actually a long than expected bearish and we did not really expect this to happen this way. I was thinking that bitcoin is going to stay above  $10,000 through out 2018 but the current move is actually surprising. Bitcoin might be heading towards  $7,500 and I am afraid it might get below that value. If we continued to see this down fall many are going to sell out of panic that is going to surprise most of us.
Though dumping has been happening every January and February of every year but the rate that this year own is currently happening is quite alarming. If we continued seeing this every year then we should prepare for this occurrence in advance next year.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:34:21 PM

Not expecting any movements from either ways, but am still seeing a possible decline towards $8000 if the resistance @ $10000 proved to be too weak to hold. Also, there aren't much news circulating around to make the traders hyped and go nuts, so probably this kind of stagnation will last for months if momentum hasn't shifted back for the bulls. Somehow it feels 2014-ish since there aren't any major declines or rises, and I'm good with that.
Seems like you are right Smiley . Bitcoin keeps going down. Hopefully it will stay @$8K .

If we get to the $8k at all, (that is if we eventually smell it), it is a strong one on the 200MA on the daily chart and I have a feelings we can bounce back from there. I really want it to be fast though as I honestly do not even like all these dilly-dallies. However, if the 200MA does not hold (around the $8k), then we should sure be in for a nice ride downwards from panic selling and that won't be good most especially for bitcoin, so let's be optimistic it is going to hold if it gets tested and if the present $9200 previous bounce back/support does not end up holding.
jerjer (OP)

Money Token

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:33:58 AM

But I think, bitcoin will hit an another ATH after this bloodbath, like what happened last year. This situation always repeated in the bitcoin market. I think it will start bullish again after chinese new year or in march.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:57:15 PM

Today one should also take into account the current bad condition of bitcoin, which is associated with its hanging transactions and high commission fees. Because of this, many investors bypass bitcoin and invest in various altcoyins, which, given their small value in the total yield a good profit. If bitcoin in the near future does not eliminate its shortcomings, then its popularity can fall significantly, which will also significantly affect if not on the fall of its rate, then at the braking of its price growth.
Let's even forget all the transaction stuff right now, this was bound to happen and it is good that is happening so we can have a clear road and cloud to move ahead. Unfortunately, the $10k support was not able to hold as the OP predicted and we have tested the precious low and a nice double bottom will be good right now, otherwise, we may just have to wait to see how the 200 MA will hold probably around $8000.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:53:32 PM

retreat further?

I'm still optimistic that February will bring us a positive sentiments and move bitcoin price above $12K. Right now we are just above $10K mark and its frustrating to see that we have started at the wrong foot this year.

But I know, that this will be a great buying opportunity, those who have been in line and wants to enter can bought it at this price, and maybe pushing it a bit to $11K. And when February comes in, I hope to see the price test $12K and see it its going to hold. Confident that this crypto winter will be over next month.

I hope the great fall will be stopped soon, and this Black Friday in the crypto world will be remembered as the day with the lowest BTC rate for 2018.
jerjer (OP)

Money Token

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:34:36 PM

I think the price will go down to 9000$ but no lower than that. I also think bitcoin will be at least 20k$ at the end of year and will be 100k$ in 2020.
As of now its $8,500 and keep going down but there is a strong resistance @$8K. I think after this, there will be an another ATH. 

arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:03:49 PM

retreat further?
You have make this post when bitcoin was more healthy than now. Bitcoin has really dropped in price and market capitalization and as at this morning it fall below  $8,000. However we should not over panic as recovery is under way and very soon we would see serious progressing  in price. If bitcoin follow the same format or pattern of last year then we should expect more profits this year than last year.
Biscutard

Activity: 758

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:04:16 PM

Just worried a bit because some of my investments are turning red but i am more optimistic that this could rise up again. In the meantime i have to watch out for the other altcoins or might have sell them if this will continue to goes red. I almost lost my patience to this matter but i know this is just normal but how long i will gonna hold this?
Proton2233

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:39:39 PM

Just worried a bit because some of my investments are turning red but i am more optimistic that this could rise up again. In the meantime i have to watch out for the other altcoins or might have sell them if this will continue to goes red. I almost lost my patience to this matter but i know this is just normal but how long i will gonna hold this?
You are not alone. Now also worry. But the price depends on our actions. Everyone needs to choose the strategy. Sell your coins now and keep the capital that is left. Or risk further and may in the future receive a large income. I originally invested in bitcoin amount that is not afraid to lose. I'll keep the coins for a long time. I hope it will bring me success.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:02:08 PM

I believe bitcoin will climbbut it will be at a much slower rate than last year and a few months before the rise starts.
Well, who knows if this is going to be the case? It is still very early to be assuming on that one as time will basically tell. We may consolidate for a while which is normal after a trend, but I am guessing middle of this month, trend may change. I may be wrong which is the reason I said 'MAY', before anyone starts quoting me. One thing I am very sure of is that nothing goes down or up without reversing one day as long as it is not dead.

I am optimistic of Bitcoin in 2018. The lighting network is going to solve fees and processing time problem. With low fees and fast transaction time, Bitcoin is going to be easily adopted in real life, one example is stores.
Asides the lightening network, it seems the community is gradually switching to segwit and they are beginning to see the good side of it for faster transactions. With the LN in play, things may change but based on some readings, I really do hope this ends up resolving the scaling issue at hand really. We honestly need something to build up buy momentum right now and I am honestly not seeing any yet.
jerjer (OP)

Money Token

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:37:57 PM

As expected, the bitcoin resistance value is $8K as of now. I think its waiting to bullish again. It will be tripled from the current value , like what happened before many times.

bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:18:20 AM

All our investments are down compared to just a month ago, but do not worry this is one of those moments where the true holders get the profits and those that sell get losses, if you can get a break from the markets and do something else in the meantime, now if you cannot do that then remember to not sell and if you can afford it buy all the coins you can before the prices go up again.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: