Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 08:57:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BITG] BitGreen | Sustainable Cryptocurrency | NO ICO - POS/MN  (Read 92501 times)
sisterchristian

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 11:18:22 PM

Why have you stopped any exchange withdraws ?

No twitter notice nor here in announcements?

I noticed fake volume, what gives?

Have I wasted my money two weeks ago buying bitgreen?

Huh

Hello, Any peoples from the project left?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sisterchristian

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 08:51:01 AM

ANNOUNCEMENT: BitGreen Mandatory Update & Temporary Maintenance Period

BITG will require a mandatory wallet update and enter a temporary maintenance period.

Read our Medium post for more information:
https://medium.com/@BitGreen/bitgreen-mandatory-update-temporary-maintenance-period-dde919890688

This is a complete scam. Stop trading to yourselves to make it look as if people are using this coin.

You all should be highly ashamed of yourselves. You have taken advantage of the good people who invest.

You are all liars.
sisterchristian

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 11:52:41 AM

This is how this scam works.

First, contact all the exchanges and stop withdraws and deposits because your coin has been found out to be a scam.

All the above without sharing with the coins community what you are about to do so that you can position your scam coin to show the idiots that
bought the scam coin it is doing great with a lot of action.

2nd, take your coins and sell them back and forth to the same wallet making the appearance of liquidity to keep the low iq community engaged.

3rd, exit strategy... tie up everyone's ability to liquidate, change "code" to buy time and fleece the community.

4th, have other low iq community members defend your evilness.

5th, start a different scam coin

rinse, repeat

Trade History
0.00001997   36,482.76   13:59:12
0.00001997   9,868.78   13:59:09
0.00001997   25,343.78   13:59:07
0.00001997   8,585.78   13:59:04
0.00001997   42,525.78   13:59:00
sisterchristian

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 01:10:24 PM

This is how this scam works.

First, contact all the exchanges and stop withdraws and deposits because your coin has been found out to be a scam.

All the above without sharing with the coins community what you are about to do so that you can position your scam coin to show the idiots that
bought the scam coin it is doing great with a lot of action.

2nd, take your coins and sell them back and forth to the same wallet making the appearance of liquidity to keep the low iq community engaged.

3rd, exit strategy... tie up everyone's ability to liquidate, change "code" to buy time and fleece the community.

4th, have other low iq community members defend your evilness.

5th, start a different scam coin

rinse, repeat

Trade History
0.00001997   36,482.76   13:59:12
0.00001997   9,868.78   13:59:09
0.00001997   25,343.78   13:59:07
0.00001997   8,585.78   13:59:04
0.00001997   42,525.78   13:59:00

Volume (24h)
$57,486 USD
4.87 BTC
wendy107th

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

http://www.cloakcoin.com

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 01:32:09 PM

LOL you lost money and 99% of al coins is SCAM darkcoin dash blackcoin enz enz  cloak ETH LTC  only to take you BTC wen bitgreen make stakebase its here to stay greetz  Grin
sisterchristian

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 10:10:17 PM

LOL you lost money and 99% of al coins is SCAM darkcoin dash blackcoin enz enz  cloak ETH LTC  only to take you BTC wen bitgreen make stakebase its here to stay greetz  Grin

You really are a retard, lol. stakebase is a company unrelated to bitgreen. Go back to bed and dont forget your meds this time
wendy107th

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

http://www.cloakcoin.com

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 10:51:17 PM

You really are a retard, lol. stakebase is a company unrelated to bitgreen. Go back to bed and dont forget your meds this time
downie  Cheesy
sisterchristian

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 10:53:04 PM

LOL you lost money and 99% of al coins is SCAM darkcoin dash blackcoin enz enz  cloak ETH LTC  only to take you BTC wen bitgreen make stakebase its here to stay greetz  Grin

downie  Cheesy

Did the nursing home forget your meds again?

Step it up and try to outsmart me.

You are a low iq crypto poor person.

Wake up.

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
sisterchristian

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 01:41:26 AM

BitGreen Statistics
BitGreen Price   $0.286406 USD
BitGreen ROI    -93.52%
Market Rank   #566

MPG

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 05:14:04 PM

Can anyone tell me whats happening with all deposits/withdrawals Everywhere?
MPG

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 05:15:31 PM

Lol, soz. just read the posts above. I now know whats happening.
sisterchristian

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 10:02:17 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2019, 09:40:12 PM by mprep

We’d like to welcome you to a new evolution of BITG.
The BITG team has been working tirelessly over the past few months and we’re excited to share what we’ve been doing along with some major updates over the next 10 weeks.

Going forward we will be releasing a weekly video, each featuring a major update. These updates could be new partnerships, new team members, new exchange listings, new tech updates, and many more so please stay tuned and engaged weekly.

In this week’s update, you meet two of our team members: Jason and Jill. They talk about their background and the valuable assets and experience that they bring to the team. Jill with her significant business and crypto experience and important valuable network in the sustainability field. Jason with his impressive background in the tech capital and blockchain fields.

Next week we look forward to sharing some major tech upgrades coming to BitGreen as well as a short interview with another team member.

Also, please don’t forget to complete your wallet migration. More details can be found above.

Stay connected with us on social media so you don’t miss any of these exciting updates!

The BITG Team

LMAO!

We’d like to welcome you to a new evolution of BITG.
The BITG team has been working tirelessly over the past few months and we’re excited to share what we’ve been doing along with some major updates over the next 10 weeks.

Going forward we will be releasing a weekly video, each featuring a major update. These updates could be new partnerships, new team members, new exchange listings, new tech updates, and many more so please stay tuned and engaged weekly.

In this week’s update, you meet two of our team members: Jason and Jill. They talk about their background and the valuable assets and experience that they bring to the team. Jill with her significant business and crypto experience and important valuable network in the sustainability field. Jason with his impressive background in the tech capital and blockchain fields.

Next week we look forward to sharing some major tech upgrades coming to BitGreen as well as a short interview with another team member.

Also, please don’t forget to complete your wallet migration. More details can be found above.

Stay connected with us on social media so you don’t miss any of these exciting updates!

The BITG Team

LMAO!

Jill a heavy hitter. lmao! Whats your net worth?
Cryptcodin

Activity: 61
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 01:05:00 PM

https://hackernoon.com/pivx-and-all-pivx-forks-vulnerable-in-a-pos-exploit-several-chains-already-under-attack-vx13xf3vqy
https://twitter.com/BitGreen_/status/1161064429741641728
https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/cpju58/pivx_and_200_pos_chains_currently_vulnerable_to/
https://lunardigitalassets.com/news/security/pivx-and-all-pivx-forks-vulnerable-in-a-pos-exploit-several-chains-already-under-attack/

Why was the BitGreen devs able to halt the attack in a few days, while PIVX has knowingly let this exploit go on for god knows how long?

Stake Your Coins, While You Trade:

JOIN HERE: http://bit.ly/Stakebase
sisterchristian

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 09:44:18 AM

The “FUD Wars”
At BitGreen we don’t believe blaming any party is prudent, especially when the real goal is to find the cause of this exploit and prevent it from happening. There many news outlets and blogs picking up this story. Most stories blamed PivX for this exploit —but this was never the intent of the BitGreen development team. In identifying the problem, we only seek the solution. That being said, PivX and BitGreen have not had an open line of communication in the past. We received zero development support or communication from their team.

Then code your own blockchain instead of stealing one then blaming them!
sisterchristian

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 09:52:59 AM

Jason Stoneadmin
I think it was prob PIVX themselves exploiting their fork chains..... to get more $$ for themselbves... haha conspiracy!

You should know.
sisterchristian

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 10:47:19 AM

FACT ALERT!

Contra admin from pivx

Well there was anomalous behavior registred on the pivx network, by no means a harmful attack (1.6% of blocks were affected during the period to my recollection), but still something to keep an eye on. The article (wholly bitgreen shilling) blew it out of proportion but I bet they never would have expected such a swift and stern response from the PIVX community.

What I may add is while PIVX is relatively unaffected, some POSv3 coins, notably VEIL are. And according to our initial analysis, they are far more vulnerable than pivx.
Gladly our team is primarily comprised of experienced and widely competent software engineers and whereas the bitgreen folks focused their resources on smearing other affected projects while adopting a ridiculous fix for their own, we in PIVX are hard at work on a v4 which would solve most current issues. Any vulnerability disclosure is welcome and will be integrated in our development pipeline.
MPG

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 11:39:35 AM

Another hard-working week has passed, and everything is on track for Stakebase soft beta launch by the end of August.  We will begin on-boarding the second wave of users in a “soft launch” shortly, to get further feedback from early users.

We are looking for more Beta Testers. Please fill out this form if you would like to participate in the soft launch.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeW88L8ZvOgQ55txwLlPZBU57AaWz1yGhL1c5NAqlIZf7x1uw/viewform

Unfortunately, at this time we are unable to accept US residents in the soft beta launch.

Furthermore, lots of great stuff going on behind the scenes and internally.  Teams are working in each area of development to continue moving the exchange forward.  Customer service is training for 24/7 coverage.  Security teams continue to audit and improve overall performance and process.

We are getting closer and closer to the launch.
Soft Beta Launch is approaching... now is the time to get your Early Access Sign-up Secured !!

Balls to this nonsense, when am i going to be able to move my BITGREEN. Your not only causing fraudsters jip. But its a huge pain in my arse not being able to sell my coins. And we all know that your selling yours. if nor you then some one, cus where is all this volume coming from. So instead of trying to fix websites that without a working coin are pointless. Fix the problem happening now. Thanks very much. Oh and If its been going on with pivx then how did you's not know it was going to happen. BALLS, as usual!!!!
MPG

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 12:13:24 AM

Another hard-working week has passed, and everything is on track for Stakebase soft beta launch by the end of August.  We will begin on-boarding the second wave of users in a “soft launch” shortly, to get further feedback from early users.

We are looking for more Beta Testers. Please fill out this form if you would like to participate in the soft launch.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeW88L8ZvOgQ55txwLlPZBU57AaWz1yGhL1c5NAqlIZf7x1uw/viewform

Unfortunately, at this time we are unable to accept US residents in the soft beta launch.

Furthermore, lots of great stuff going on behind the scenes and internally.  Teams are working in each area of development to continue moving the exchange forward.  Customer service is training for 24/7 coverage.  Security teams continue to audit and improve overall performance and process.

Soft Beta Launch is approaching... now is the time to get your Early Access Sign-up Secured !!

Balls to this nonsense, when am i going to be able to move my BITGREEN. Your not only causing fraudsters jip. But its a huge pain in my arse not being able to sell my coins. And we all know that your selling yours. if nor you then some one, cus where is all this volume coming from. So instead of trying to fix websites that without a working coin are pointless. Fix the problem happening now. Thanks very much. Oh and If its been going on with pivx then how did you's not know it was going to happen. BALLS, as usual!!!!

Balls to your nonsense... We are not selling our coins.. lol - but you obviously want to sell yours..
You can sell yours already on Sistemcoin.. other exchanges should be available soon.. we provided them with updated wallet more than a week ago, and it's up to them to update wallets and enable deposits/withdrawals when they are ready.
Also, keep in mind that when deposits & withdrawals are disabled but you still can trade whatever you have on the exchange.. and this is what users are doing..

In regards to the last update for Stakebase.. maybe you don't know but we work on different things in parallel.. and Stakebase has a separate team working on it.. while wallet devs are working on the wallet update.

LMAO!

Lol, great response. and fair enough. I shall be on the case with my exchanges. And how do you know if i'm going to be selling. maybe i want to get all of my coins in to masternodes. They'll not stake in the exchange
Cryptcodin

Activity: 61
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 07:12:40 AM

Another hard-working week has passed, and everything is on track for Stakebase soft beta launch by the end of August.  We will begin on-boarding the second wave of users in a “soft launch” shortly, to get further feedback from early users.

Furthermore, lots of great stuff going on behind the scenes and internally.  Teams are working in each area of development to continue moving the exchange forward.  Customer service is training for 24/7 coverage.  Security teams continue to audit and improve overall performance and process.

Are you only including Telegram?
What about those people who signed the form since September?
I have signed it personally now five times since September.

Nothing comes back.

A little tip: Don't ban investors who points out cosmetic bugs on your site, we are trying to perfect this. Stop taking it personally when you don't do your job.

Stake Your Coins, While You Trade:

JOIN HERE: http://bit.ly/Stakebase
sisterchristian

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 09:53:10 AM

Are you only including Telegram?
What about those people who signed the form since September?
I have signed it personally now five times since September.

Nothing comes back.

A little tip: Don't ban investors who points out cosmetic bugs on your site, we are trying to perfect this. Stop taking it personally when you don't do your job.

exactly!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: