Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:03:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Ripple Recover?  (Read 799 times)
marzyyy

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:34:03 AM

If you see steady decline but still green on profits then i recommend to sell it. Rule no 1, dont be too greedy. Just buy another potentially good coin and do it again. Welcome to the trading world sir! 😊
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Branko

Activity: 2450
Merit: 318

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:35:40 AM

Once one or two BIG clients start to actually use it, we will see snowball effect, because for many
companies that will be "adopt or die" moment...imagine if you could choose between 3-5 days delay/50$ charge
for service bank, and another with 15 seconds delay /1$ charge for service

If that happens, that will be fastest way to moon ever
HitiinxMary

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:40:43 AM

Ripple will recover, but not too soon and i guess it must take 3 - 5 more months to fully recover. As the price for last year, Ripple take more than 4 months to start growing and now it need time lots of time to recover.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:06:34 AM

Since I am so new to crypto currencies, I wanted to get a more educated opinion.

I invested in Ripple during it's decline. I saw a spike shortly afterwards, but it looks to have a steady decline at this point. I know it has been around for a while but is it just going to continue dropping? I realize it is all speculative but I would appreciate some insight if you have any.
Ripple is one of the coins that has a good prospect. Some time ago ripple has been working with several governments, it could be the result of the cooperation will be continued with a much more intense cooperation. If this can work well then the ripple price can increase, the decline is very possible because all cryptocurrency experience it. But specifically when looking at how the ripple is doing we are optimistic that the ripple can have a bright future, the ripple will be one of the great powers in cryptocurrency in the future.
krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:31:20 AM

ripple I have been investing in a coin known for a long time I expect that in the long run it will earn us good luck hope we will laugh in a short time

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
JimmyBoy

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 10:05:38 AM

We'll see if it will or not after bank and other partners go live with cross-border transactions
mcconah

Activity: 187
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:26:26 AM

need time to ripple to recover again. for the moment this is indeed all the coins look like being on a quiet period and there is no significant movement, but for the ripple itself is still stable at the same price, we just wait a few months for it to be more successful in price from ripple.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
nastaverba

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:49:42 AM

Is possible, but better buy decentralized cryptocurrency  Wink
Flamaicon

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:40:21 AM

Too many FUDs on Ripple XRP.
Its a strong coin, strong partners, every week a new big partner.
Its controled, its bank coin? whathever!!! I want profits, dont care if comes from banks !!!
XRP will back to US$ 3,00 soon, after all storm around cryptos.
The problem, for me, is that Ripple create too many new coins each month, and this make the low price.
Just wait the storm goes aout and XRP will back fast to $ 3,00.
** Dont forget, is the 3rd marketcap and the best coin of 2017**
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:17:37 PM

Ripple is a very good coin with a very developed community and very professional DEV team. What makes the value of the ripple impossible to increase is due to the excessive number of gifts that go up every month, which makes investors extremely worried about the value of the ripple.

pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:29:55 PM

ripple will recover when bitcoin price is stable more than 1 month, and ripple have something good in project it will recover fast and not depends on bitcoin price..
Branko

Activity: 2450
Merit: 318

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:31:53 PM

Ripple is a very good coin with a very developed community and very professional DEV team. What makes the value of the ripple impossible to increase is due to the excessive number of gifts that go up every month, which makes investors extremely worried about the value of the ripple.

Theres 20000 new ethereum every day, with no cap

Considering value of each coin, thats like 20 million new Ripple each day

Why are you not worried about value of ethereum?
celtic99

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:33:04 PM
Merited by Jarx (2)

Many crypto enthusiasts want ripple to fail and hopefully it does.  Ripple is not even a cryptocurrency, It's ultra centralized .  It shouldn't even be listed on coinmarketcap
Veseloff

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:53:50 PM

Since I am so new to crypto currencies, I wanted to get a more educated opinion.

I invested in Ripple during it's decline. I saw a spike shortly afterwards, but it looks to have a steady decline at this point. I know it has been around for a while but is it just going to continue dropping? I realize it is all speculative but I would appreciate some insight if you have any.

Everything is clear here, the ripple on the background of the news was heavily raised in price, the bulls fixed profit at the peak and it began to fall, and now local investors fix their profits and it will go lower until the bulls again want to speculate on this coin.  Cool

D-Fault

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:38:46 PM

i think it won't. That was a time when the Ripple was a good coin for speculations but then all that whales sold their Ripple and the price felt. Now they aren't going to buy it back so the price would stay on that low level.
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:51:31 PM

i think it won't. That was a time when the Ripple was a good coin for speculations but then all that whales sold their Ripple and the price felt. Now they aren't going to buy it back so the price would stay on that low level.
Ripple was starting to recover, but I was not confident that they can reach again the highest value they reach in the previous, its because ripple now was experienced some difficulties. I guess they need a lot of time before they can go back in the peak they left in the previous.
Ai7xpressTV

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:55:28 PM

Ripple could recover soon but I think it will take a little bit longer because Ripple was one of the coins that was very hyped while all altcoins pumped together. And we know that markets go up in down in crypto.
Krakenproto

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:24:50 PM

He will recover, but it will take some time to go above 3$. Ripple have a huge supply and with the price of 5$ per one coin it would overtake the Bitcoin at this time.
It is still hard to believe that one alt could overtake Bitcoin at this very moment.

Ripple also hold previous value for a long time. But don't sell it with loss. My advice is to hold it.
Jarx

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:50:14 PM

Many crypto enthusiasts want ripple to fail and hopefully it does.  Ripple is not even a cryptocurrency, It's ultra centralized .  It shouldn't even be listed on coinmarketcap

You got it right and there's a good days came in. Ripple won't recover, that was manually hyped by speculants and then sold rapidly. Whales got money, lemmings got coins. Everybody happy ... ow, except lemmings.  Wink
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:06:05 PM

You got it right and there's a good days came in. Ripple won't recover, that was manually hyped by speculants and then sold rapidly. Whales got money, lemmings got coins. Everybody happy ... ow, except lemmings.  Wink
Exactly, most people missed Bitcoin cash train when it was about to list on coinbase but some rumours were created that coinbase would list ripple soon. So people were mad about this and they started to buy shitload of ripple to make its co founder as the richest person on earth. Now coinbase busted the rumours si ripple crashed.

Blah blah
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: