Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:25:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] ⚡ ArmPack ⚡  (Read 2741 times)
SmurfFF

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:25:20 PM

WOW-WOW, easy... I've just had a look at the telegram group. There are only 200 people in there... It's quite active but still it's a sign for something... I can't imagine how you can explain that but have a shot!

There is nothing to worry about. A lot of companies trying to do bounty so hard but at the result after the ICO all bounty hunters just stop their activity. If ArmPack hadn't started such a campaign it means people know them already and there's no need in it. Social media will grow naturally.

Long time no see, sir:) Since we have talked last time I tried to get again where I invested to) The first thing that encouraged me was that altought Armpack's social networks are not full of bounty hunters there are a lot of hoping of good luke to the project!)

You are surely right. It's not a big matter if social media are not full of crapy posts of bountyhunters. Actually, that's even better. You don't lose time trying to find real comments or tweets. If you see such retweets in ArmPack it means someone is fond of this project!

WOW-WOW, easy... I've just had a look at the telegram group. There are only 200 people in there... It's quite active but still it's a sign for something... I can't imagine how you can explain that but have a shot!

There is nothing to worry about. A lot of companies trying to do bounty so hard but at the result after the ICO all bounty hunters just stop their activity. If ArmPack hadn't started such a campaign it means people know them already and there's no need in it. Social media will grow naturally.

Long time no see, sir:) Since we have talked last time I tried to get again where I invested to) The first thing that encouraged me was that altought Armpack's social networks are not full of bounty hunters there are a lot of hoping of good luke to the project!)

You are surely right. It's not a big matter if social media are not full of crapy posts of bountyhunters. Actually, that's even better. You don't lose time trying to find real comments or tweets. If you see such retweets in ArmPack it means someone is fond of this project!

Yeap, you caught my idea. The second thing is that investors of the project. I don't mean myself or someone who puts 1-5 ETH or smth like that. Serious people are in the project. Russians seem to finally get the potential impact of the crypto! FINALLY!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SmurfFF

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:34:06 PM

Yeap, you caught my idea. The second thing is that investors of the project. I don't mean myself or someone who puts 1-5 ETH or smth like that. Serious people are in the project. Russians seem to finally get the potential impact of the crypto! FINALLY!!!

It has its advantages and disadvantages. Firstly, of course, there are A LOT OF MONEY coming to the cryptomarket. It means that cryptocurrencies will grow and the market will become more stable. But there is a HUGE disadvantage. As serious guys are coming to the cryptomarket it comes less and less decentralized. So be careful or it may become the same as we've had since the Jesus was born or whatever

It sounds awful but if there wasn't such guys the market would just stop growing. With no money we can't realise great ideas we have... I don't mean myself but humanity in general. Cryptoworld seemed to be something that would help to solve this problem. Are you saying all this was wrong?
SmurfFF

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:37:45 PM

It has its advantages and disadvantages. Firstly, of course, there are A LOT OF MONEY coming to the cryptomarket. It means that cryptocurrencies will grow and the market will become more stable. But there is a HUGE disadvantage. As serious guys are coming to the cryptomarket it comes less and less decentralized. So be careful or it may become the same as we've had since the Jesus was born or whatever

It sounds awful but if there wasn't such guys the market would just stop growing. With no money we can't realise great ideas we have... I don't mean myself but humanity in general. Cryptoworld seemed to be something that would help to solve this problem. Are you saying all this was wrong?

Man, you are taking everything to emotional!) Try to keep your mind with no emotions at all that's my advice:)) Yes, that's not as perfect as we wanted it to be but still it's better than everything we have had! Don't put everying at the cryptomap and you won't lose everything. That's the point.

Am I look pathetic asking such stupid questions? I'm sorry for that. It's so hard to be in your own mind when you are 23:) I've heard this a lot that no matter what happens you can't put everything on the map but what is the other way? To lose all the opportunities that could be there? I have no idea what will happen next but I want to believe in crypto...
SmurfFF

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:04:46 PM

I've just mentioned Armpack team updated their Roadmap till the Q4 2019. Acccording to the roadmap it will take so long till the product will be ready( Even alpha version will be tested in Q2 2019... That's so long...
SmurfFF

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:18:38 PM

I've just mentioned Armpack team updated their Roadmap till the Q4 2019. Acccording to the roadmap it will take so long till the product will be ready( Even alpha version will be tested in Q2 2019... That's so long...

Hello there. Don't be pissed of. Firstly you should have checked this information before investing. But if you didn't it's ok. It's all spread to give a final product only year or smth near that. Yes, it will take time but the results seem to be promising)

That's true but... I have some doubts already... Isn't it better just to invest in BTC or ETH? Of course, they have some troubles as well as the whole market but I still wait bitcoin flying to the moon in a year or something like that... Hoping it coming as soon as possible...
SmurfFF

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:29:40 PM

Hello there. Don't be pissed of. Firstly you should have checked this information before investing. But if you didn't it's ok. It's all spread to give a final product only year or smth near that. Yes, it will take time but the results seem to be promising)

That's true but... I have some doubts already... Isn't it better just to invest in BTC or ETH? Of course, they have some troubles as well as the whole market but I still wait bitcoin flying to the moon in a year or something like that... Hoping it coming as soon as possible...

This might have sense but you should clearly understimate that investing in ICO-projects and putting money in a cryptocurrencies watching every single hour what's going on at the market at the moment are too completely different things. For my opinion, it's better to take part in promising projects.

Actually, for that moment I'm not looking for fun)) I'm just trying to make money. Do you suggest to take part in ICO-project in such a situation?
SmurfFF

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:36:23 PM

This might have sense but you should clearly understimate that investing in ICO-projects and putting money in a cryptocurrencies watching every single hour what's going on at the market at the moment are too completely different things. For my opinion, it's better to take part in promising projects.

Actually, for that moment I'm not looking for fun)) I'm just trying to make money. Do you suggest to take part in ICO-project in such a situation?

That's definitely not the spirit that you should have in such a young and unstable market as cryptomarket. You'd better put 50/50 to real life and for investing. Investing MUST take time. You won't be able to do something with this amount. I'm quite sure Armpack will be profitable like 10 times or something. That's why I'm keep waiting not making too much noise:)

Ok, whatever I've already invested in ArmPack so I have no choice just to wait the profit. Oh, I've almost forgotten. I mentioned such thing as ArmNode. Is it some kind of MasterNode? Is there some information how much can I get making a masternode?
Sydn777

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:41:21 PM

That's definitely not the spirit that you should have in such a young and unstable market as cryptomarket. You'd better put 50/50 to real life and for investing. Investing MUST take time. You won't be able to do something with this amount. I'm quite sure Armpack will be profitable like 10 times or something. That's why I'm keep waiting not making too much noise:)

Ok, whatever I've already invested in ArmPack so I have no choice just to wait the profit. Oh, I've almost forgotten. I mentioned such thing as ArmNode. Is it some kind of MasterNode? Is there some information how much can I get making a masternode?

Hmm, I haven't seen it yet. As you see, there are a lot of good news about the project, don't be uncouraged! If there is a masternode in this project it will be much profitable. As I know there are not too much of masternodes yet and there are only few which deserves to be mentioned. And I should say Armpack seems to be a good background for one more!

How will the latest news on cryptocurrency the market affect on our situation with investors?
Sydn777

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:48:03 PM

Hmm, I haven't seen it yet. As you see, there are a lot of good news about the project, don't be uncouraged! If there is a masternode in this project it will be much profitable. As I know there are not too much of masternodes yet and there are only few which deserves to be mentioned. And I should say Armpack seems to be a good background for one more!

How about new threat a blockchain technologies and how to resist to it.
Start bitcoin futures in December has provoked a new wave of discussions around what there are threats to the cryptocurrency giant now. Now, when the Bitcoin has a direct link with the traditional financial world, regulators will seek to impose him the rules. The commission on trade in commodity futures (CFTC) already indirectly is engaged in it as it regulates the exchanges where bargain bitcoin futures. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) though so far also doesn't influence directly Bitcoin, but recently has stated the position on cryptocurrencies in general. And what the fee will be on our blockchain in the future?
Sydn777

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:57:13 PM

One of the reasons why the cryptocurrency community is so seriously concerned about regulation, that safety of cryptocurrencies – a basis of their durability. And how long you predict existence in the market in good prospect to a boom?
Sydn777

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:04:06 PM

Nevertheless supporters of cryptocurrencies should know also about other threats to security – those that are at a similar stage of development. As well as cryptocurrencies and a blockchain, the field of quantum calculations enters a maturity. Risks always were and are.

Nevertheless supporters of cryptocurrencies should know also about other threats to security – those that are at a similar stage of development. As well as cryptocurrencies and a blockchain, the field of quantum calculations enters a maturity. Risks always were and are.
Sydn777

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:10:12 PM

Do you use quantum calculations? It is a little about it: quantum calculations use quantum mechanical components for the analysis of data. Quantum computers for storage of information instead of bit (bats) use the quantum category (qubit).
Kingofglory

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:16:32 PM

Do you use quantum calculations? It is a little about it: quantum calculations use quantum mechanical components for the analysis of data. Quantum computers for storage of information instead of bit (bats) use the quantum category (qubit).

What relation does it have to technology of a blockchain and cryptocurrencies? Cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin, use cryptography with a public key. It means that systems use couples of keys for enciphering of data. The public key is known to all participants of a blockchain whereas the private key is known only to its owner.
Kingofglory

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:22:40 PM

What relation does it have to technology of a blockchain and cryptocurrencies? Cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin, use cryptography with a public key. It means that systems use couples of keys for enciphering of data. The public key is known to all participants of a blockchain whereas the private key is known only to its owner.

Systems connect two keys by means of difficult mathematics with a public key. This communication is equal to multipliers of the number which is the work of two very large prime numbers. So that to receive a private key from only one public key, the hacker needs to find number multipliers – works of prime numbers. However if the hacker or group of hackers use the processor in 100 million times more powerful, than available now, then it is quite probable that it will be possible to determine private keys by only one public keys. In that case the blockchain in which only public keys are available becomes absolutely unprotected.
Kingofglory

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:29:03 PM

Systems connect two keys by means of difficult mathematics with a public key. This communication is equal to multipliers of the number which is the work of two very large prime numbers. So that to receive a private key from only one public key, the hacker needs to find number multipliers – works of prime numbers. However if the hacker or group of hackers use the processor in 100 million times more powerful, than available now, then it is quite probable that it will be possible to determine private keys by only one public keys. In that case the blockchain in which only public keys are available becomes absolutely unprotected.

The term of life of any ever of the invented cryptographic algorithm is 20-30 years then he becomes vulnerable to widely available commercial technology allowing to crack it. So so far it remains safe.
Kingofglory

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:35:09 PM

On April 6 the price bitcoin has fallen from 7 000 to 6 500 dollars. Traders expected potential falling lower than 6 000 dollars as the course bitcoin has stopped around 6 000 dollars at several o'clock then about 6 600 dollars were restored. And our price won't rise above because of this situation in the market too.
Kingofglory

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:41:14 PM

On April 6 the price bitcoin has fallen from 7 000 to 6 500 dollars. Traders expected potential falling lower than 6 000 dollars as the course bitcoin has stopped around 6 000 dollars at several o'clock then about 6 600 dollars were restored. And our price won't rise above because of this situation in the market too.

In spite of the fact that some experts give courageous predictions that the current year will become very successful for bitcoin, other analysts report that actually, a course the bitcoin will worse feel in comparison with other cryptocurrencies. We hope all together that our altcoin will rise and go to the moon. 
Partition67

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:53:43 PM

In spite of the fact that some experts give courageous predictions that the current year will become very successful for bitcoin, other analysts report that actually, a course the bitcoin will worse feel in comparison with other cryptocurrencies. We hope all together that our altcoin will rise and go to the moon. 

Rates of cryptocurrencies can return the positions in the nearest future.
Partition67

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:00:23 PM

Rates of cryptocurrencies can return the positions in the nearest future.

The bill "About Digital Financial Assets" regulating concepts of cryptocurrencies, mining and primary placement of tokens (ICO) is submitted on March 20 for consideration of the State Duma. The document has been exposed for public discussion in January, 2018. After discussions of his contents between the Ministry of Finance, the Central Bank and participants of the market the provision on a possibility of exchange of cryptocurrency for rubles is removed new option and restriction on the sum of participation of unskilled investors in ICO isn't registered.
Partition67

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:06:26 PM

"In the current edition we see the ban on exchange of cryptocurrency on fiatny currency that bears unclear law-enforcement consequences" — the managing partner of Iconic Oleg Ravnushkin tells. According to the bill, exchange of tokens for rubles and foreign currency is offered to be allowed through special operators, and there is no permission to exchange of cryptocurrencies to rubles in the document.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: