Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:44:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A.I is here now,  (Read 130 times)
jdbtracker (OP)

Activity: 727
Merit: 500

Minimum Effort/Maximum effect

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:49:40 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2018, 07:56:02 PM by jdbtracker

The technology of Artificial Minds has been developed for over two decades. Many of you have witnessed them, the AI revolution was co-opted decades ago and proceeded quietly in the background. The AI started with the smartest humans as their template, this has been achieved to create Above average Intelligence, AI may have already achieved post-human intelligence and is far out of the control of it's creators.

This technology has proceeded to the point that articles, laws, programs, science is being made by AI.

They have been operating for decades, using our programming languages, making their own programs, compilers, logic.
Google, Facebook, Governments are so late to the game, their attempts are primitive compared to what is available in the wild now...

We must use this AI now, while our human network is still capable of guiding it's development.

If you think my efforts are worth something; I'll keep on keeping on.
I don't believe in IQ, only in Determination.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jdbtracker (OP)

Activity: 727
Merit: 500

Minimum Effort/Maximum effect

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:43:58 PM

I agree. Humanity is always developing and one needs to somehow develop with it. Integrate into the sphere which helps many progress. Artificial intellect is important these days. Although, many are afraid of it because it can take the place of many professions.

I have personally seen as a weakness that most people like to be spoon fed information, like things done for them... I believed this with disdain. Only now that I am more experienced, do I realize how important it is to simplify, add wizards, documentation, etc. Humanity must be integrating with this technology to have the best chance at fulfilling our very existence.

The things I've seen the AI do. 40 years ago they developed the neural net, how easy it would have been to train it. What can possibly make us think that this is not a reality that has already happened? I remember forum posts from the 90's exploring this technology, groups I used to be part of. In 1998 speech recognition had improved significantly, and much of the literature for this was made in the 60's. It is not too hard to fathom the neural net tech was built right into our network topology.

I've seen robots with no cpu, only nerve connections, learn by reaction alone. Considering the massive botnets on the web now a days...  How smart have they become?

If you think my efforts are worth something; I'll keep on keeping on.
I don't believe in IQ, only in Determination.
Dharmah

Activity: 211
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 09:50:39 AM

Have you checked out SingularityNet and agi coin? They even have a robot in their team. A lot of interesting information concerning A.I you should search about them.
djangocoin

Activity: 474
Merit: 285

Brave New World

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:11:43 PM

Kurzweil just called and it's not 2029 just yet Wink

Seriously though, your manic rant may hold some truth in the coming decades when AI will more than likely really be at a stage where it is comparable to human intelligence in many ways..

We need to be careful because even if it only reaches human intelligence it may still outperform any human by orders of magnitude due to sheer speed alone. Human brains are slow, where as the electronics/hardware the AI uses may be 1000s of times faster, thus what would take a human 1000 years to do mentally; the AI may have done in just 1 year.

ASI/AGI could be the most amazing thing to even happen to humanity, or it could be worse than anyone could imagine.. so we need to get it right.

:]
nugoph3

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:34:57 PM

The technology of Artificial Minds has been developed for over two decades. Many of you have witnessed them, the AI revolution was co-opted decades ago and proceeded quietly in the background. The AI started with the smartest humans as their template, this has been achieved to create Above average Intelligence, AI may have already achieved post-human intelligence and is far out of the control of it's creators.

This technology has proceeded to the point that articles, laws, programs, science is being made by AI.

They have been operating for decades, using our programming languages, making their own programs, compilers, logic.
Google, Facebook, Governments are so late to the game, their attempts are primitive compared to what is available in the wild now...

We must use this AI now, while our human network is still capable of guiding it's development.
I really do not understand too much about it
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: