Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:03:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Advise on listing ETH tokens on exchanges  (Read 854 times)
toygg (OP)

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:05:34 AM

As the title suggests, is there any free way or at least less costly way for an altcoin (ERC20 Token) to be listed on any small exchanges (with MORE VOLUME than ETHERDELTA)? If the answer is yes to my question, can you guys please tell me which exchange(s) and how much does it cost for them to list.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KylesmomisaB

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

Toplancer.co | PreSale is LIVE | Get Your Bonus

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:07:43 AM

I know of one exchange that offers a free way to put up a coin and that is Yobit. Now Yobit is a crappy exchange imo but a free listing that cant hurt. Just gotta get a bunch of people

to submit it for you under add coin to show that there is a community. 

https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/

Not sure if there any others, that is the one concrete website that I know does list for free (eventually).

TOPLANCER.CO
Zero commission, Escrow payment & Dispute Settlements
PreSale GET YOUR BONUS JOIN NOW
toygg (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:17:08 AM

I know of one exchange that offers a free way to put up a coin and that is Yobit. Now Yobit is a crappy exchange imo but a free listing that cant hurt. Just gotta get a bunch of people

Not sure if there any others, that is the one concrete website that I know does list for free (eventually).

Is there any other Yobit? What do u mean by eventually because the information on the website suggests that free is not guaranteed and it sounded like there is only < 50% chance of them listing the coin?
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:22:50 AM

Is there any other Yobit? What do u mean by eventually because the information on the website suggests that free is not guaranteed and it sounded like there is only < 50% chance of them listing the coin?

You can try coinexchange.io it is also a small exchange, I don't know if you could get it on for free but it's sure worth a shot since they aren't big and therefore need to list more quality coins. You can also have a look on coinmarketcap under the tab markets. It will show you all the platforms of exchange.

toygg (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:28:42 AM

You can try coinexchange.io it is also a small exchange, I don't know if you could get it on for free but it's sure worth a shot since they aren't big and therefore need to list more quality coins. You can also have a look on coinmarketcap under the tab markets. It will show you all the platforms of exchange.

Thanks for replying but I cant seem to find the page where there is a form to request for adding of new coins. It would be great if u have the link to the page:)
MoonIsBlue

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:02:06 AM

Thanks for replying but I cant seem to find the page where there is a form to request for adding of new coins. It would be great if u have the link to the page:)

I've send them an e-mail regarding the matter but it can take up to 24 hours for them to respond (sometimes a bit longer). I think your best go is to start preparing a pitch and hit them with an e-mail

Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:15:23 AM

As the title suggests, is there any free way or at least less costly way for an altcoin (ERC20 Token) to be listed on any small exchanges (with MORE VOLUME than ETHERDELTA)? If the answer is yes to my question, can you guys please tell me which exchange(s) and how much does it cost for them to list.
What about liqui? The volume is better than Etherdelta i think also that exchange have many ERC20 Token listed there.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
toygg (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:51:55 AM

What about liqui? The volume is better than Etherdelta i think also that exchange have many ERC20 Token listed there.

Another person is in charge of contacting liqui but they did not reply to any email since June which is disappointing to say the least. Even if they don't want to list, they should at the very least reply.
cdb1690

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:58:06 AM

Have you tried Cryptopia or HitBTC? As far as I know Cryptopia has a fee, but not a huge one, not sure about fees on HitBTC.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MoonIsBlue

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 08:58:42 AM

Another person is in charge of contacting liqui but they did not reply to any email since June which is disappointing to say the least. Even if they don't want to list, they should at the very least reply.

Coinexchange responded if you want I can forward you the e-mail. Send me a PM with the designated e-mail you would like to receive it to.

faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:06:57 AM

I suggest cryptopia, its not free but they only demand small fee. Try it, or also try coin exchange.io or HitBTC. I'm not just sure with the fee.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 09:18:03 AM

OP must have been struggling to dump his ETBS token which he was holding for months. ETBS still is on etherdelta, the team did nothing while OP expects big return. there are several erc tokens just listed on crappy exchange actually, they just can't do it while Monetha did it in less than a week.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Westfiled

Activity: 271
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:32:46 AM

You can try to listed your coin through the vote way and it seems to be a free and cheapest way to list your token in there, like waht already did by some Exchange site in these days. Binance will become a good example for you.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
alva5763

Activity: 451

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:10:23 AM

You have to wonder why an exchange would list for free. Obviously if the site can generate fees through enough echange of the coins it is woth it but it can take time for a coin to become established. If there is good demand for the coin and the exchange is the only one available then it will have a good monopoly or at least a head start on other exchanges. Otherwise it will cost for an exchange to list a coin and there is no reason why such listing should be free.
toygg (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:26:22 AM

Coinexchange responded if you want I can forward you the e-mail. Send me a PM with the designated e-mail you would like to receive it to.

Could u forward the email to me please? I have already pmed u my email address. Many thanks in advance.
BitcoinPeso
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 09:06:21 AM

That would be interesting to see if you could PM the email Smiley
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:01:56 PM

maybe binance can be your choice, but I do not know how much it costs to register the new alt there. but I know if there is alt that want to go into binance, it will be voting for the user of binance.
Inna Chernikova

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:06:58 AM

Can anybody suggest the person who can help with coin listing on the exchange?
The person who already experienced and have some contacts.
Blake_Last

Activity: 518
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:36:39 AM

You can try listing your token on Evercoin. If I'm mistaken, they do list tokens or coins for free in their exchange. You only need to provide them with the requisite information and submit it to their form here. But remember, there is no guarantee that yours will be listed instantly even if you fulfilled their requirements. It is nevertheless up to their discretion whether they will recognize your submission or not, especially if your token is a security and not utility type.

stingers
Legendary

Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:38:36 AM

The cheapest way is by creating the hype of that token and more and more people talking about it. This way the token will itself gain some intrinsic value and major exchanges will be ready to accept them sooner. You have to create your own volume by your own means, exchanges do a littlw when it comes to creating volumes.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: