Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:13:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "Project Money Back" - We are getting our money back, stolen by scam ICOs!!!  (Read 366 times)
cassavachips

Activity: 994
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:32:07 PM

Logo Money Back Coin ??
i need for share in forum/blog
MoneyBackCoin (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 03:39:04 PM

I lost 1000$ from a ICO 3 months ago, i really like this project  Grin Grin, .If you need help, i can translate the project into Spanish

We need all the help that we can get. Translations and sharing as much info as possible!

We have already had close to 45 sign ups in 24 hours. Our target is 2000 and our minimum before we launch #ProjectMoneyBack is 1000.

DM us!!
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 04:20:25 PM

This is pretty much like
"hey we bought a useless bag and now we need another wave of fools to buy our bag to recover".

What is what you are offering here that's not like the same thing as what they did to you?
MoneyBackCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 04:32:38 PM

This is pretty much like
"hey we bought a useless bag and now we need another wave of fools to buy our bag to recover".

What is what you are offering here that's not like the same thing as what they did to you?

Before we can dignify this comment with a reasonable answer!

Did you read what our aim and focus is?

Did you notice that this is not an ICO for a company or start up?

Did you take time to understand that this isn't a invest and get a guaranteed percentage back per month?

What is extremely negative and frustratng is responses that show a lack of research or offer any feasible advice!

Read/ visit the website https://projectmoneyback.org and then re-comment and if you are still thinking this is worthless explain to the entire thread why as a community or syndicate we cannot possibly make a successful coin that ends up in the hands of thousands and has a large following???

P.S.

@Cassavachips our logo is here: https://projectmoneyback.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/MNBK-Coin.png

It would be fantastic if you could share with other forums and groups you have!!
lythanhbinh

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:46:40 PM

I think it's impossible  Sad Sad, Crypto have many risk. remember high return high risk
MoneyBackCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 04:59:43 PM

I think it's impossible  Sad Sad, Crypto have many risk. remember high return high risk

It's true crypto risks are very high.

The highest risk cryptocurrencies are the ones that are attached to companies. If the company fails so does their coin.

We believe that if we can get a big enough and vocally active enough community we can get listed on exchanges, create value by circulating the coin and create demand by sharing everywhere.

It is better than us sitting there and doing nothing!!!

Bitcoins success was hugely attributed to a community effort. We just need as many people as possible to push this!!! Also if we could afford to we would do all 2000 airdrops free and just use our collective influence to put the word out and list on as many exchanges as possible!!!

All suggestions are welcome! All help is welcome!!
Too many of us have suffered!
DigDeepMining

Activity: 580
Merit: 253

Atheios.org

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:06:20 PM

This idea and moto is fantastic..but for who I wonder?
How do we know this isn't a scam?  
You don’t. However, we will only release MNBK Coin under the following conditions:

We have a sizeable community.
Each participant buys a minimum of ‘one coin’
So if you dont sell 2000 MNBK it wont be released but you made just short of $8000??
Then people got scammed again, is that right?

Should one take the chance to be scammed again?
MoneyBackCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 05:17:44 PM

This idea and moto is fantastic..but for who I wonder?
How do we know this isn't a scam?  
You don’t. However, we will only release MNBK Coin under the following conditions:

We have a sizeable community.
Each participant buys a minimum of ‘one coin’
So if you dont sell 2000 MNBK it wont be released but you made just short of $8000??
Then people got scammed again, is that right?

Should one take the chance to be scammed again?

NO!!!

IF WE CAN'T GET A FOLLOWING OF up to 2000 people we won't even release the coin!

We are asking 2000 people to sign up and commit to pushing this coin. If we successfully get a large community we will then issue 2000 coins to be bought, followed by an airdrop of 5,000 coins to each holder.

Please Please please people before making the next comment read the Project Money Back RoadMap

https://projectmoneyback.org

Again any comments, tips or feedback is welcome.

We are not trying to scam anyone we are trying to make our money back!!!! The principle of what we are trying to do is EXACTLY how BITCOIN gained its popularity!

Hence the reason we are not promoting this like an ICO and this has to happen via word of mouth!
pangu

Activity: 2786
Merit: 599

CoinMetro

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:47:19 PM

https://www.reddit.com/r/moneybackcoin 's not working: any plans to open a reddit-sub?

CoinMetro - Way Beyond the Best Crypto Exchange | 24/7 Live Support
cassavachips

Activity: 994
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:53:18 AM

I've shared on Facebook pages, twitter and blogger  Wink
amakley

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:07:52 AM

Might these be scammers trying to scam the already scammed?  If not, then what if the scammers that already scammed the scammed join this scam against the scammers to make more money once again scamming the already scammed. 

Now say that 5 times fast.
DeadAbrasiveness

Activity: 129

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:30:41 AM

How is this going - how many people have signed up?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: