Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:41:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should all drugs be legalized?
Yes - 65 (34.8%)
No - 57 (30.5%)
Not all - 65 (34.8%)
Total Voters: 187

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Legalization of drugs?  (Read 3179 times)
bluefirecorp_ (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 152

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:03:47 PM

I voted NO because drugs here in our country has a really bad effect which caused most families to split up and end their relationships. Drugs is not an excuse or a way to reduce pain and avoid being stress or depress, many people were killed during the war on drugs in our country and leaving their children with a big question mark in their minds (WHY?).

Are you sure it's the drugs and not the social stigma surrounding the drugs that caused the families to split? Would a family split up if one of their family members became addicted to food (and became fat)?

> Drugs is not an excuse or a way to reduce pain and avoid being stress or depress,

I mean, like there literally drugs for exactly that.

> many people were killed during the war on drugs in our country and leaving their children with a big question mark in their minds (WHY?)

Yeah, I don't blame the civilians in the so-called war when it's not them with the guns.

no way it should be legalized. as it can cause danger of their spread as channels will be facilitated. we should on the opposite make it more hard to transfer, to sell them, more restrictions should be implemented
No drug is safe for consumption even with marijuana when it is consumed for a long period of time, it's really affects the human. They shouldn't dare legalize any drug whatsoever, it only destroys lives. And when they start from less potent one's they will move on to others as well.

Might as well make caffeine, alcohol, tobacco and all other chemicals that effect the human brain in a negative way illegal. /s

This sort of argument doesn't even make sense. It's like saying ban all people from eating steak because a baby can't chew steak and therefore it's harmful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
enisshkurti

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 12:51:18 PM

In this world there is a system that the people that have the most power , you can think of who they are. They created a system of jailing people inside that, so one part of this system are the drugs, they made it illegal so not everybody can have access to sell it, only high powered people. If theyll become legal theyll be like cigars, and it will decrease its value, because it is illegal and risky its expensive.
Len_nin

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

xCrypt

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:56:13 PM

No matter what some people say about positive effect at low doses it's still a drug in my eyes.It has bad consequences for those who smoke it reugularly,so it's a way to self-destruction.
Avalonist

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:07:34 PM

Yes, some of them should be.
But under a serious medical and government control.
In other way it will be chaos
ranz1123

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:20:22 AM

Yes for the medical sake it is a cure for some patients  and hope our goverment will put some effort to regulate the use of drugs. But i am still afraid of the drug addicts because for sure they will grab the legalization of drugs for their own sake.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:52:41 PM

I don't think it is a good idea. Drugs should stay banned at all in all countries because it affects a bad attitude of people and as what I can see to those who are addicted over the television, they are really addicted and they can't stop to use it. I think it cannot help every family if this will legalize by the government.
DOPECOINRULES

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

DopeCoin Is Here Join the Revolution!

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:01:40 PM

Live & let live
worldofcoins

Activity: 1834
Merit: 418

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 07:25:15 PM

I voted NO because in my opinion drugs are good for medical purposes but given how society of today is I believe this would only make things worse as most of the population is poor and just like using alcohol to try to forget the bad situation they're, by giving them access to drugs would only lead to mass addiction and a never ending circle. I think its a tough one
Alex31207

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:51:41 PM

People are you serious?I looked at the survey and was horrified.The big bowl of scales fell towards YES.You want chaos?
Criptomen

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:08:06 PM

My answer is "Not all", but I'm for the fact that everyone must decide what to do. It is controversial, but I am against legalization because at a young age very few people understand how dangerous it is and what it can lead to. If, for example, legalize, then you need to put an age limit of at least 21
There is a lot of "weak" people, if they will start to take drugs it will not be horror only for them, but also for others
akirasendo17

Activity: 1106
Merit: 310

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:57:03 PM

i disagree on people who say legalized drug's why?
there are so many people lost their lives while using drugs
young people get hooked to it, commit crimes even at young age because of this
rape, murder, and many things , that will destroy the lives of the user and the victims,
look at philippines for example, drugs are on the streets, what happen after that,
crimes, every where, its not good,
i think some drugs should be use for medical purpose only, but not use it for something not related to
medical needs, so i think the government should look at this , very carefully because if you do that
legalizing without studying it first yours , our country is in big trouble
PrinceFury

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:43:39 AM

Conceivably dangerous drugs ought to be particularly controlled and saddled with particular directions in view of the idea of the medication. This doesn't mean you ought to have the capacity to purchase heroin at an accommodation store. There are different administrative models for drugs: the liquor display, the tobacco demonstrate, the caffeine show, the home grown model, and the remedy show. You need to take a gander at each medication to perceive how to direct it.

Numerous individuals say that is OK for pot, however shouldn't something be said about heroin? So how about we take a gander at heroin.

This medication is obviously utilized by around one percent of the populace, yet it represents a tremendous piece of the medication war cost and defilement. A heroin junkie who gets heroin is among the minimum unsafe individuals from society. A heroin someone who is addicted who experiences difficulty getting heroin is among the most risky individuals from society. So our preclusion framework is coordinated to making heroin addicts as perilous as would be prudent. We would improve the situation with an administrative model that disheartens heroin utilize, however permits individuals who truly need to be addicts to get it controlledly.

There is dependably space to face off regarding diverse frameworks of direction, and as we probably am aware from a portion of the quirks of liquor control in various states, no administrative framework is great. In any case, restriction has demonstrated its disappointment a long ways past the time when you would anticipate that a sane society will endure it.
bluefirecorp_ (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 152

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:43:24 PM

https://www.thestar.com/news/city_hall/2018/07/16/decriminalize-all-drugs-toronto-health-board-urges-ottawa.html

Neat.
BeBlockTech

Activity: 304
Merit: 15

0xF8D135631a3dE808D86cA1CB1a5D4ecd9c2a0921

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:23:12 PM

I seriously believe that most of the things that are man-made shud be illegal to consume. ANd I'm not only speaking about 'drugs' when I say this. Some foods out there are responsible for more deaths than cannabis or other natural grown psychedelics. When you think about it, how many deaths a year do we have from alcohol? Compare those numbers with cannabis users and you have your answer.
RonaldTerry000

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:13:01 PM

YES : For those people wo barely needed it for medicine!
No: Because a lot of people used the drugs differently, it causes bad to others.
TurboRyzen

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:39:12 PM

I've never done drugs and never will. But I do think it should be legalized for practical reasons. Basically drive out dangerous drug dealers out of business. Think of how much better life would be if we just took out drug dealers out of business, and all the bad things they bring.
coinoutraged

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:05:00 AM

Drugs, addiction ruin lives and families. So if it's ever legalized then I think a good portion of the money saved in not having to fight the war on crime should go to educating the dumb fuck teenagers that make poor decisions.
Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:30:47 AM

Maybe not all drugs, because drugs ruin people and families. On the other hand, I am all for legalizing some drugs like weed, or especially those that is beneficial to us, like marijuana. Other than that, I think its best if not everyone could get it whenever they want.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:30:59 PM

It's coming to be hard to control the boarder between unallowed and allowed age. Just like alcohol which is OK after 18 years, kids drink it before this age as well, let's be realists. So with drugs it is going to be the same story.
Alex31207

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:06:00 PM

I recognize my indecision in this regard, because on the one hand I find it difficult to try to prohibit something that nature produces freely, but that human beings have taken charge of using in an abusive way. But allowing the indiscriminate use of drugs does not seem advisable either for a sick society like ours. I think that the ideal of the human being physically and mentally healthy should not involve the use of any drug, but we are still very far from that ideal and perhaps in the meantime it is convenient to be somewhat permissive with the users of that drug.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: