Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:55:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best cloud mining site  (Read 458 times)
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:35:03 PM

Hey miners

www.antminecloud.com is the Best bitcoin cloud mining site.
They offer a solid platform. Low min. Withdrawal and best of all, they offer good prices.

If you are into promoting, they also offer 15% affiliate bonus + 5$ Sign up bonus.

Right now they give all new users 50 GH/S for free.

Give it a look  Smiley
You regester in this forum to promote cloud mining, there are many cloud mining offer much better than yours and they only exist to scam many greedy investors who are looking for quick income.

Almost all the people here already learn and wont bite your offer ponzi schem. Better off and find other way to earn money in a nice way.
What I wonder is who fall for this? For a long time we have known cloud mining is a scam, and yet new sites appear all the time, so it means it is a profitable scam, who is still buying this and why they think will make profits in 2018? Maybe newbies are falling into this but is the number of new people coming in so big that the cloud mining scam is still profitable?
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ompyon

Activity: 715
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:36:04 PM

Seems you can't sleep because you care so much to this community.
Don't advert scam projects!!!!! There are still some people who looks for easy money on this forum and you give them a big push to do this.
I think I'll make and request moderator to pin my threas about cloud mining, I'll write every needed info.
Seems you are in a wrong place.
yes, it needs to be done so that there is a firm action from the moderator,
and there will be no more people like that.

]
vhiancs

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

--=oOo=--

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:35:43 PM

Hey miners

They offer a solid platform. Low min. Withdrawal and best of all, they offer good prices.

If you are into promoting, they also offer 15% affiliate bonus + 5$ Sign up bonus.

Give it a look  Smiley
Every time I look at this section, always have a thread like this. The newbie has repeatedly asked what is a good or trustworthy and reliable mining site. so I tell you siblings 80% of newbie are becoming victims of the cloudmining site because they hope they will earn bitcoin in easy way. I just advise you not to fool the advertisement of cloud mining sites because it becomes a scammer for a while so now just stay away from the mining site and just work on the signature campaign.
drmarcobelli

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

Transforming the Global Shipping Industry

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:33:36 PM

We need more proof or something.
They have 300 twitter followers. Not sure who will believe them. There's nothing about them.

Blockshipping  ────────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ██████████████            Twitter    Facebook         
『 The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET 』  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:04:39 PM

I know nothing about this website ( http://miningtop10.com/ ), but the top list of trusted cloud mining services is pretty accurate there. No any ‘antminecloud’-like websites, that never appear on the web.

antminercloud bailed and went "521: Server Down" so no wonder you can't find them anywhere. I see EOBOT suggested quite often but even they had the disclaimer about the cloud mining, warning about unprofitability. As you can see, more and more companies are bailing on btc cloud mining and now most of them are scams.

Every time I look at this section, always have a thread like this. The newbie has repeatedly asked what is a good or trustworthy and reliable mining site. so I tell you siblings 80% of newbie are becoming victims of the cloudmining site because they hope they will earn bitcoin in easy way. I just advise you not to fool the advertisement of cloud mining sites because it becomes a scammer for a while so now just stay away from the mining site and just work on the signature campaign.

There probably are some good ones that are legit. But people are lazy, you know, that's why cloud mining scams are everywhere. People just need to think about cloud mining service and bitcoin status today and they'll see why it's... bad.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:14:57 AM

Hey miners

Give it a look  Smiley

I never see the website but most of the cloud mining sites are scam, already these question has been answered many time by the community. Till now, many people failed to make money through the cloud mining websites.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:22:36 AM

Hey miners

Give it a look  Smiley
Please understand that there is no reliable cloud mining !! most cloud mining only ponzi scheme so basically they do not have hardware mining and it is certainly very detrimental. the owners of cloud mining only do speculations that might show that they have hardware mining, and in fact they do not have it !!

Cloud mining is a very risky thing and should be avoided because it will only make us lose a lot of money.
Although there is a fee then I am sure it will not make us able to get everything. Never take a risk and never think to join a cloud mining !!
Dimax2020

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 09:58:16 AM

I recommend a new service Bitcoin cloud mining https://zigipower.com
dang thi bich thuy

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 10:32:19 AM

I recommend a new service Bitcoin cloud mining https://zigipower.com
Don't recommend websites about bitcoin cloud mining. It will scam sooner or later and you will be judged negatively.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: