Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 06:16:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Airdrops Are Everywhere...Still Catching Them?  (Read 522 times)
heppot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:00:35 AM

It depends on your mindset and the resources you have. If you will be happy to gain 100-200$ per month as an additional income - go for it. If you have better way to invest your time - dont.
I agree. because sometimes we can find a valuable airdrop in the market. so why not?
but more than that, there are plenty of airdrops that are just a waste of time. because at the end we found that they are worthless.
tarangogu

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:14:54 AM

airdrops are everywhere but I think airdrops are loss of time. because many of them are scam and they do not promise. almost all of the incoming tokens from airdrops are worthless.
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:18:18 AM

Yes, in most case I still looking for a decent aidrop.
Recently a community based token like rebellious had a good aidrop and that the one time only aidrop will ever commenced for that token, so far its one of the great aidrop i get and if you notice another airdrop that massively shill by twitter was genesis from msp, i think that kind of aidrop will get you decent btc.
9tails

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:19:27 AM
Merited by nytstalker (1)

Airdrops are everywhere every time I am opening my Twitter accounts (yes I got 4 accounts) and it can already be tiresome to participate with all of them because it is difficult to ascertain which of them will have value and which will just remain in the garbage din. I noticed that there are airdrops spread for the purpose of getting referrals to another airdrop...am sure you guys have seen this lately.

Without a good team behind, any project whether using airdrops or not, will just be nothing. A team with a good vision, plans and strategies can pull a coin up in value sooner or later.

Airdrops...airdrops...just a waste of time?
You are a hero member so you should know most of these airdrops are waste of your time,i would rather wait to for few months so i can participate with signature campaigns.Most of these airdrops will require your private keys,and if gave them your keys thats your end.Bounty hunting would be more profitable than these free airdrops.
Those form that required Private key is a literally Scam.
Remember Airdrop is a form given by the developer to distribute token who fill-up those form. And not all Airdrops is Waste of time.
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:29:06 AM

The problems of airdrop is when you participate you don't know if you are really accepted or not also the most of time exist many tokens without any value and you can't sell them when you want
mysacrifice

Activity: 364
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:34:37 AM

It depends on your mindset and the resources you have. If you will be happy to gain 100-200$ per month as an additional income - go for it. If you have better way to invest your time - dont.
I agree. because sometimes we can find a valuable airdrop in the market. so why not?
but more than that, there are plenty of airdrops that are just a waste of time. because at the end we found that they are worthless.

I don't know, I never got lucky with airdrops. I have participated dozens of them and almost never caught anything valuable. I know it is just my luck but I already gave up with airdrops. Mostly focusing on bounties at the moment.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:36:35 AM

Airdrops are everywhere every time I am opening my Twitter accounts (yes I got 4 accounts) and it can already be tiresome to participate with all of them because it is difficult to ascertain which of them will have value and which will just remain in the garbage din. I noticed that there are airdrops spread for the purpose of getting referrals to another airdrop...am sure you guys have seen this lately.

Without a good team behind, any project whether using airdrops or not, will just be nothing. A team with a good vision, plans and strategies can pull a coin up in value sooner or later.

You are a hero member so you should know most of these airdrops are waste of your time,i would rather wait to for few months so i can participate with signature campaigns.Most of these airdrops will require your private keys,and if gave them your keys thats your end.Bounty hunting would be more profitable than these free airdrops.
Those form that required Private key is a literally Scam.
Remember Airdrop is a form given by the developer to distribute token who fill-up those form. And not all Airdrops is Waste of time.
Only wallet address is required to join in the airdrop, privatekey is for yourself. how dumb these people are giving their privatekey to join in the crap airdrop. Only some airdrop worth a lot with serious development just like decred but this time it has been turned into the shady business to scam more and more people to buy such scam fee coin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
CrytoMachine_11

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:46:10 AM

Waste of time imo. You can get lucky, but long term, you'll be better off spending your time doing other things.
Jamesbob16

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:50:05 AM

Don't waste your valuable time before Airdrop. Maximum Airdrop coins are valueless . I spent a lot of time for Airdrop but now I am doing signature campaign and bounties. I think you may join bounty campaigns  and try to avoid Airdrops. Good Luck
KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:09:03 AM

Majority are a waste of time, but some are good. If you have lots of time to spare filtering all the crap ones out then go ahead. I prefer to spend time picking a good project and doing a standard bounty. It involves more work but the time spent doing bounty work for a good reward rather than researching through scammy airdrops is about the same.

JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:45:19 AM

If you have some free time you can part in airdrops, one of the filled airdrop will be pumped in the future and you can profit 1kusd, for example i remember ebtc and sugar exchange tokens
Yes, I absolutely agree, there are indeed a lot of airdrops of all kinds that we see today in the crypto world. But if this is a lot of time, then out of 100 options, I think maybe 5-10 options will really be worth something. But everything else is likely to remain like garbage in your wallet.
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:03:47 AM

i do airdrop even though a lot of them are scam but there are still some airdrop worthy of time to spend. if you are lucky you can earn small profit or you can earn big. just don't join airdrop requiring donation or your private info.
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:30:14 AM

I agree with you, much better to joined in signature campaign and get their token because as a bounty hunter would be more profitable rather than following some airdrops. And many of them are Scam, they don't fulfilled their promises, so be careful and don't waste your time for that.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
MungoSoft

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:44:11 AM

i do airdrop even though a lot of them are scam but there are still some airdrop worthy of time to spend. if you are lucky you can earn small profit or you can earn big. just don't join airdrop requiring donation or your private info.

Mind giving me some example of successfull airdrop you have been a part of ? I see a lot of those airdrop here, but majority of them seems to be garbage. I wonder if it's just because those projects are in their infancy or just because they are truly garbage.
btcoininja

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:45:42 AM

Finding a good airdrop and getting accepted is really challenging
Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:52:06 AM

Mind giving me some example of successfull airdrop you have been a part of ? I see a lot of those airdrop here, but majority of them seems to be garbage. I wonder if it's just because those projects are in their infancy or just because they are truly garbage.

Those people who get token from airdrop are so lucky, I try to join in airdrop before but i didn't get any token, for now im just focus on bounty campaign because it is much sure than to join airdrop.
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:56:01 AM

Look for coins that have their own blockchain doing an airdrop. They will ask you to download their wallet and ask for the public address.

If it's a token in ethereum blockchain, then most likely it's a useless one. Unless it has a roadmap, that tokens will be swappable once mainnet is launched.

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
raoul78

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:04:06 AM

some airdrops can be worth it like Rebl but most of the time you get some free tokens but it's more expensive to get them to an exchange then they are worth.

For instance I participated in the Aelf airdrop. I received 1 Elf token. If I transfer it to an exchange there isn't going to be much left to sell I guess :-)

█   REALTYCOIN   █
the most PROFITABLE place to INVEST in the world
▬  ICO is LIVE  ▬ (http://therealtycoin.io)
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148
Merit: 10

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 08:06:36 AM

Ziggurat token TELEGRAM BOUNTY - JOIN OUR CHANNEL AND GET 40 ZIG (February 30 ZIG)

https://ico.ecex.exchange/telegram-bounty-join-our-channel-and-get-40-zig/

Telegram https://t.me/ZigguratICO

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
Cootie

Activity: 292
Merit: 102

Bounty Detective

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:27:29 AM

Yes. Most of then are what they so called shitcoins. But it is also the reason why we have to join airdrop. Why? Because you can't choose which is the valuable among them. About sending private keys, that's is too obvious that you must not entrusted that, even you are a beginner. Joining airdrops will take small amount of time. You can do bounty hunting and airdrop at the same time. It will not hurt to join one as long as you are having limits on it

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: